If Savatgy continues to do well, does Cianciarulo

GaryC1
2/17/2019 3:29pm
I think it'll pan out like this. AC stays on 250 another year, Seely takes another 1 year contract then moves over to MCR to replace Mookie, AC moves up to Honda with Ken, JA21 stays where he is, Savatgy stays Kawi and my final call is Tomac and Musquin swap teams and ET3 becomes the Terminator under Aldon Baker (last part may be exaggerated)
2/17/2019 3:38pm
BikeGuy321 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Tomac and Anderson trade rides. Anderson would be a good replacement for Seely also. IMO the front runners would only...
I wouldn't be surprised to see Tomac and Anderson trade rides. Anderson would be a good replacement for Seely also. IMO the front runners would only go to JGR or Yamaha for good chunk of guaranteed money. Forkner and AC aren't gonna move up to 450 until they're forced too, Mitch won't let go of his title frontrunners that easily. If Plessinger does poorly outdoors, then Maybe Yamaha will try to rush Ferrandis or Colt Nichols up. Bagget deserves a factory ride too. McElrath points out this year right? ... Silly Season is gonna be ridiculous this year
I think in the near future 450 factory teams having to field a few more bikes. No more of this 2/3 bikes per team.. too much talent not to sign. 450 factory teams will start to have 4/5 riders per manufacture.

The Shop

Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
2/17/2019 3:58pm
I think in the near future 450 factory teams having to field a few more bikes. No more of this 2/3 bikes per team.. too much...
I think in the near future 450 factory teams having to field a few more bikes. No more of this 2/3 bikes per team.. too much talent not to sign. 450 factory teams will start to have 4/5 riders per manufacture.
That would be a nice dream but doubtful. Like the early 90’s Kawi ran 4 top riders.

Even if you could spread out the salary of 2 riders over 3-4 guys it still costs big for bike, parts, mechanic etc... would be cool though!
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
2/17/2019 4:24pm
It will be interesting if Baby Jesus wins both titles this year. He will be the biggest prospect to move up since Roczen/Tomac. Every team wants him, he is a natural in front of the camera and in social media. Every team will want a piece of him not just Kawi.
jonesaustin
2/17/2019 4:27pm
Savatgy is a rider I didn't care for on the 250's, but I love him in the premier class. He's newborn, and has a fantastic style and race technique. he's going to continue to prove his speed this year, or certainly next. 17 looks great on the factory KX450.
Akira
2/17/2019 5:21pm
BikeGuy321 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Tomac and Anderson trade rides. Anderson would be a good replacement for Seely also. IMO the front runners would only...
I wouldn't be surprised to see Tomac and Anderson trade rides. Anderson would be a good replacement for Seely also. IMO the front runners would only go to JGR or Yamaha for good chunk of guaranteed money. Forkner and AC aren't gonna move up to 450 until they're forced too, Mitch won't let go of his title frontrunners that easily. If Plessinger does poorly outdoors, then Maybe Yamaha will try to rush Ferrandis or Colt Nichols up. Bagget deserves a factory ride too. McElrath points out this year right? ... Silly Season is gonna be ridiculous this year
I think in the near future 450 factory teams having to field a few more bikes. No more of this 2/3 bikes per team.. too much...
Wishful thinking, where would the money come from? Would be sweet tho.
Akira
2/17/2019 5:26pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 5:27pm
Everyone is assuming KR is happy at Honda?
Good point, if he's not happy he moves on and if he doesn't win the SX title HRC is cutting his salary big time.
TXDirt
2/17/2019 5:27pm
Park Boys wrote:
It will be interesting if Baby Jesus wins both titles this year. He will be the biggest prospect to move up since Roczen/Tomac. Every team wants...
It will be interesting if Baby Jesus wins both titles this year. He will be the biggest prospect to move up since Roczen/Tomac. Every team wants him, he is a natural in front of the camera and in social media. Every team will want a piece of him not just Kawi.
Let him win his first outdoor OA first. Then let’s see what happens.
Crush
2/17/2019 5:29pm
If I'm AC stay down 100%. Try and get a double-double. Get paid and grow.

Reality is, he's been injured a lot since 2014, he's hardly seasoned and this year is the first he's been the projected man in the class.

I never understand these guys wanting to rush up, especially when we've seen Barcia, Deano, Hahn, Weimer, Mookie and Bogle all win and be in the hot-seat for rides.

Don't be Marty, but don't be Mookie either.
2/18/2019 12:46am
I don‘t know why, but a Honda and a RedBull helmet could suit AC quite well.
2/18/2019 12:55am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2019 12:55am
Good point! But where could he go? He would only go to a top team, which means Honda, Kawi or KTM/Husky. Kawi is Monster and Husky is locked in with JA as their top rider. He could replace Marv at KTM. But going back and being teammates with Coop.. I don't know about that.
2/18/2019 1:59am
I bet Kenny feels the Honda is cursed, and will jump ship at the first opportunity. He was a good fit at KTM, but his ego got the best of him.
Sir
2/18/2019 6:35am
BikeGuy321 wrote:
Akira wrote:
Wishful thinking, where would the money come from? Would be sweet tho.
Drug money via weed, I mean CBD products. Maybe even money from other kinds of drugs. Weren't there commercials for products to cure an undesired flaccid male appendage during the last round of Supercross?

Yeah, drug money, that's where the funds will come from to finance mutli rider teams. Do drugs and help Supercross grow.

Post a reply to: If Savatgy continues to do well, does Cianciarulo

The Latest