If Pastrana's knees...

NorCal 50+
9/27/2018 9:00am
Ah- the Internet. Normalizing extreme gore every day. Is is necessary to post Ridge's severed freaking leg in a thread that is completed unrelated? Only a 10 year old thinks that is cool, funny or interesting.
Motocrossjunky
Fantasy
1181st
9/27/2018 9:15am
Hman144 wrote:
What's with the prison tats on that leg?
pkiczuk wrote:
my guess would be that it was a practice area for a friend of his. I only say this because I also have haggard ass looking...
my guess would be that it was a practice area for a friend of his. I only say this because I also have haggard ass looking tattoos on my thighs from this exact reason. Once my buddy graduated from orange peels and pig skin, it was time for the real thing. But I can say, I will NEVER get another tattoo on my thighs, most painful spot ive gotten one lol.
It’s actually tattoos done by some of the Nitro Crew and friend themselves to remind him of them.
mxb2
9/27/2018 9:16am
slipdog wrote:
"What a pussy!" -Ridge [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/09/26/289766/s1200_Screenshot_2018_09_26_at_8.17.02_PM_Edited.jpg[/img]
"What a pussy!" -Ridge

avidchimp wrote:
Ridgeway's foot!! Smile

Dude is bad ass all the way and still faster than 99% of the people on this board.
Dam,you know everybodys riding skills level on here. Lol.
huck
9/27/2018 9:30am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
Ah- the Internet. Normalizing extreme gore every day. Is is necessary to post Ridge's severed freaking leg in a thread that is completed unrelated? Only a...
Ah- the Internet. Normalizing extreme gore every day. Is is necessary to post Ridge's severed freaking leg in a thread that is completed unrelated? Only a 10 year old thinks that is cool, funny or interesting.
cry baby

The Shop

Autotech1957
9/27/2018 10:34am
pkiczuk wrote:
I don't even know how the hell TP still riding a bike, never mind doing his nitro circus stuff and racing. Dude has a passion like...
I don't even know how the hell TP still riding a bike, never mind doing his nitro circus stuff and racing. Dude has a passion like I've never seen.

p.s. couldn't help but notice that everyone has a down rating....Can I have one too please?
I seem to be leading! Fist time holeshot.
RacerX8
9/27/2018 10:43am
Ridgeway's foot? Someone fill me in, I don't know this story but something doesn't look right about it but I'm no Dr.
huck
9/27/2018 10:53am
RacerX8 wrote:
Ridgeway's foot? Someone fill me in, I don't know this story but something doesn't look right about it but I'm no Dr.
He couldn't ever dance well... it was determined that he had '2 left feet'.... so they removed one. He's a professional dancer now! However, he doesn't do well in 'ass kicking contests'...
Conkey
9/27/2018 10:57am
The tats are all located on places that the public normally can't see, to help with his golden boy image as a kid. He's loosened up a little bit as he ages.

I've had the pleasure of being around him while he's done various things throughout the years. Quite funny to see him get out of a stock car when the race is over and full wide eyed - almost shell shocked. Compared to the teenagers he raced with that day, 180 degrees opposite, the kids were getting out of their cars as if they just got to school. My thoughts at that precious point were "dude you're travis f'n pastrana, how in the hell are you this wound up about maybe hitting 150 mph twice a lap?"
Silliker269
9/27/2018 11:28am
What a boss, does he get over the leap on the Smoker though ?
Somehow I doubt it
Torco1
9/27/2018 11:37am
RacerX8 wrote:
Short story.....he basically had to beg the doctor to cut it off because he was in so much pain from prior injuries.
pkiczuk
9/27/2018 12:08pm
pkiczuk wrote:
my guess would be that it was a practice area for a friend of his. I only say this because I also have haggard ass looking...
my guess would be that it was a practice area for a friend of his. I only say this because I also have haggard ass looking tattoos on my thighs from this exact reason. Once my buddy graduated from orange peels and pig skin, it was time for the real thing. But I can say, I will NEVER get another tattoo on my thighs, most painful spot ive gotten one lol.
Flip109 wrote:
You have to be a dedicated ass friend to let someone practice tattoos on your leg. If you ever ask to borrow something and they say...
You have to be a dedicated ass friend to let someone practice tattoos on your leg.

If you ever ask to borrow something and they say no. Be like, boy! look at my damn leg! LaughingLaughing
Try the top of the foot. I was seeing red
i couldn't. I'm way too much of a bitch haha, I have a high pain threshold most of the time, but needles mess with me as soon as I see them.
9/27/2018 2:41pm
RacerX8 wrote:
Torco1 wrote:
Short story.....he basically had to beg the doctor to cut it off because he was in so much pain from prior injuries.
Shit... Is there a link to this story please?. Man that pic is gross.
yamahaha131
9/27/2018 4:25pm
just James wrote:
I wonder why he hasn't had artificial knees installed. Won't stand up to his lifestyle? Surrounding tissue too mutilated to even work?
They’d never hold up to his current lifestyle. I wonder if he’s ever tried stem cell therapy. TP is a crazy man for sure and his pain tolerance is unreal.
Frodad78
9/28/2018 7:12am
RacerX8 wrote:
Torco1 wrote:

Post a reply to: If Pastrana's knees...

The Latest