If I'm Cooper Webb....

6/17/2020 10:12am
mx1313 wrote:
if you're Cooper Webb...you are about to lose the #1 plate.
Sorta like how Tomac lost the #1 year after year without having it first? lol

(not a Tomac hater....just throwing a little truth.)

Bromley686
6/17/2020 10:41am
mx1313 wrote:
if you're Cooper Webb...you are about to lose the #1 plate.
Sorta like how Tomac lost the #1 year after year without having it first? lol

(not a Tomac hater....just throwing a little truth.)

Every single one of your posts that mentions Tomac has a “not a Tomac hater” disclaimer in it. After having to say it so many times I doubt you aren’t actually a Tomac hater.
6/17/2020 10:47am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 10:57am
Bromley686 wrote:
Every single one of your posts that mentions Tomac has a “not a Tomac hater” disclaimer in it. After having to say it so many times...
Every single one of your posts that mentions Tomac has a “not a Tomac hater” disclaimer in it. After having to say it so many times I doubt you aren’t actually a Tomac hater.
Damned if I do...damned if I don't.

EDIT: my comments aimed at Tomac are 100% for the fan bois who spool up over the slightest less than god-like opinion of Tomac. Actually like Tomac, I think he's got crazy talent, I like that he's not an attention whore on social media....but he is not my favorite rider for sure. ...and he has been a head-case in SX over the years.

The Shop

Bromley686
6/17/2020 11:17am
Bromley686 wrote:
Every single one of your posts that mentions Tomac has a “not a Tomac hater” disclaimer in it. After having to say it so many times...
Damned if I do...damned if I don't. EDIT: my comments aimed at Tomac are 100% for the fan bois who spool up over the slightest less...

EDIT: my comments aimed at Tomac are 100% for the fan bois who spool up over the slightest less than god-like opinion of Tomac. Actually like Tomac, I think he's got crazy talent, I like that he's not an attention whore on social media....but he is not my favorite rider for sure. ...and he has been a head-case in SX over the years.

Haha fair enough.

I can’t disagree with you on the mental Sx issues in the past. Nice to see his mental side catch up with his talent this year. It’s a shame to see relents such as his, Roczen, musquin and so on not have the titles (in sx, obviously Roczen and Tomac have outdoor 450 titles) to reflect how much talent they have.
6/17/2020 11:22am
Bromley686 wrote:
Haha fair enough. I can’t disagree with you on the mental Sx issues in the past. Nice to see his mental side catch up with his...
Haha fair enough.

I can’t disagree with you on the mental Sx issues in the past. Nice to see his mental side catch up with his talent this year. It’s a shame to see relents such as his, Roczen, musquin and so on not have the titles (in sx, obviously Roczen and Tomac have outdoor 450 titles) to reflect how much talent they have.
Could not agree more. In a perfect world, all three of them would have that #1 plate by now. Webb is on his way up...the other three are one their way down.
kpiper
6/17/2020 12:09pm
Could not agree more. In a perfect world, all three of them would have that #1 plate by now. Webb is on his way up...the other...
Could not agree more. In a perfect world, all three of them would have that #1 plate by now. Webb is on his way up...the other three are one their way down.
Tomac looks to be in his prime right now. Maybe just a late bloomer as far as comparing to other top guys.

His best 2-3 years may just be starting this year. I doubt you will see a physical decline with him at 28-29 years old.

He does not seem burned out like RC and RV were.
Bromley686
6/17/2020 12:19pm
Could not agree more. In a perfect world, all three of them would have that #1 plate by now. Webb is on his way up...the other...
kpiper wrote:
Tomac looks to be in his prime right now. Maybe just a late bloomer as far as comparing to other top guys. His best 2-3 years...
Tomac looks to be in his prime right now. Maybe just a late bloomer as far as comparing to other top guys.

His best 2-3 years may just be starting this year. I doubt you will see a physical decline with him at 28-29 years old.

He does not seem burned out like RC and RV were.
No denying Webb has been trending up.

I also don’t see Tomac being down. I think to add to kipper, he isn’t burned out because he trained his way. He didn’t leave his family and the place he loves. I think that helps a lot. Most of these guys when they retire they leave Florida or California (Dungey/RV) and head back to where they are happy at.

Given he gets his heath issues 100% sorted I don’t see ken trending down for a few years either. He is so hungry to show he is a world class talent that can bring home a title. He still has the drive and age to hold his own for a while.

That being said I really hope these guys battle for a few years without health issue. It would be like 2012 (I think?) when RV, RD, Stew and Reed were in a tight battle for a bit. I believe that’s the year reed went over the bars and tore his knee up. If my memory serves correct
mirramaxx
6/17/2020 12:22pm
If I'm Cooper Webb....I take my ears out of my hat...
Bromley686
6/17/2020 12:25pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 12:28pm
mirramaxx wrote:
If I'm Cooper Webb....I take my ears out of my hat...
Hahahaha yes please!

Although coop might have an excuse. He’s so little and they probably don’t stock kids sizes
kpiper
6/17/2020 12:27pm
Nicoletti says Webb is pissed Kenny beat him.

Are we in for some fireworks tonight between those two while Eli works his way up from a 10th place start as normal?
Shaned9326
6/17/2020 12:56pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 12:58pm
kpiper wrote:
Nicoletti says Webb is pissed Kenny beat him. Are we in for some fireworks tonight between those two while Eli works his way up from a...

Are we in for some fireworks tonight between those two while Eli works his way up from a 10th place start as normal?
Don’t be surprised if Eli doesn’t go for the kill tonite!! If the track has some nice bowl turns and different sections that allow for passing I’d expect him to send it!!! seen him go into manage mode a few times at Budds creek and ride like shit and he has said before that he doesn’t like to manage a race and would rather race for the win!!! Anyway drop the damn gate already!!! 👍👍👍👍
RalphS
6/17/2020 3:35pm
kpiper wrote:
Nicoletti says Webb is pissed Kenny beat him. Are we in for some fireworks tonight between those two while Eli works his way up from a...

Haha nope, Red Bull pays them to be Bros before hoes.
6/17/2020 3:39pm
Damned if I do...damned if I don't. EDIT: my comments aimed at Tomac are 100% for the fan bois who spool up over the slightest less...

There is only one way to fix this conundrum. Stop posting.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
6/17/2020 3:46pm
I'm calling Mr. Ken Roczen tomorrow... "Kenny, we need to work together buddy. Neither of us have a shot at this title if we let the...
I'm calling Mr. Ken Roczen tomorrow...

"Kenny, we need to work together buddy. Neither of us have a shot at this title if we let the green bike follow us around for two more races. Let's bunch 'em up on Wednesday night and hope for some carnage behind us. This is the only way to put ourselves in a position to battle for the championship on Sunday. May the best man win"...

Personally I have never believed that Eli bunched the pack as everyone seems to believe, what im saying is I don't believe that it was a pre meditated plan.it happened but I think it was just because he was slowing down trying to dice with Dungey. And it allowed the pack to catch up vs some drawn up plan.
Zycki11
6/17/2020 3:48pm

There is only one way to fix this conundrum. Stop posting.
That’s just your PC culture talking. If he says he doesn’t hate Tomac, guess what? He doesn’t hate Tomac. The ignorance and disregard today....
6/17/2020 3:56pm
Zycki11 wrote:
That’s just your PC culture talking. If he says he doesn’t hate Tomac, guess what? He doesn’t hate Tomac. The ignorance and disregard today....
Nope, I’d just like to see less of his posts, no matter what they say.
Airick
Fantasy
2637th
6/17/2020 6:26pm
rongi#401 wrote:
True, but remember Vegas 2017? Tomac pulled some real b s in that main event
But that was one of the most exciting races that year.. I rewatched it recently.. great stuff
I recently rewatched, and it was way less "agressive" than in when I watched in the moment

Post a reply to: If I'm Cooper Webb....

The Latest