If Herlings and AC are THAT good, then why......

Anonymous (not verified)
9/29/2012 10:41am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2012 1:14am
don't they fly on over and run with Villopoto, Stewart, Reed, Dungey, Canard and Barcia at A1,

Hell, they can easily come over and win themselves a million bucks at the Monster Energy Cup, they should have all of those guys covered...........right? They are the best riders in the world you say.............? I mean, apparently Antony-oo has Dungey covered, and Jiffery is just the fastest thing ever to ride a motorcicle...........label me confused but i just don't understand why they don't come over here and clean up and make the big bucks............

What do you guys think?
|
hammertime
9/29/2012 10:52am
Anonymous wrote:
don't they fly on over and run with Villopoto, Stewart, Reed, Dungey, Canard and Barcia at A1, Hell, they can easily come over and win themselves...
don't they fly on over and run with Villopoto, Stewart, Reed, Dungey, Canard and Barcia at A1,

Hell, they can easily come over and win themselves a million bucks at the Monster Energy Cup, they should have all of those guys covered...........right? They are the best riders in the world you say.............? I mean, apparently Antony-oo has Dungey covered, and Jiffery is just the fastest thing ever to ride a motorcicle...........label me confused but i just don't understand why they don't come over here and clean up and make the big bucks............

What do you guys think?
i think you're a dumb fuck!
kongols
9/29/2012 10:55am
Anonymous wrote:
don't they fly on over and run with Villopoto, Stewart, Reed, Dungey, Canard and Barcia at A1, Hell, they can easily come over and win themselves...

What do you guys think?
hammertime wrote:
That about sums it up.
Kasims
Fantasy
3875th
9/29/2012 10:59am
Because motocross is all about benjamins right? Wink

The Shop

motoplook
9/29/2012 11:05am
WTF! How can someone be so stupid.
burnside
9/29/2012 11:06am
Whats this? A sore loser before the race even starts?

Vital is reaching new levels of gibberish.
fgb729
9/29/2012 11:08am
Anonymous wrote:

What do you guys think?
I agree, coming from you EUROS Herlings makes Barcia look stupid so why doesn't he race him on something other than sand? And all of the euro riders practice in deep sand all the time and live in it, well, we live in SX, so why not come here for 10 days and train in it, then we'll race.
9/29/2012 11:09am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2012 11:09am
Anonymous wrote:

What do you guys think?
well, according to YS they stay in EU because of the prestige! See, money isnt important, the glory of being the best in the world is what puts food on the table.... YS table that is. /sarcasm-you pick which part

real answer, on a powder sugar track, sure Herlings and AC are awesome.... now hit A1, or Millville, or Glen and see what happens.
moscrop940
9/29/2012 11:10am
Anonymous wrote:

What do you guys think?
hammertime wrote:
kongols wrote:
That about sums it up.
Why does that sum it up? Because you have no rash thoughts of your own?

Sure you may not agree with him but jesus calm down.

He is just getting across that everyone has been sucking off JH and AC as of late, and if they are as good as you say they are they should come over here and take some American tender back over the pond. Why is he dumb for making a point?
fgb729
9/29/2012 11:11am
burnside wrote:

I'm tired of the shit talking. We're going to take the Trophy tomorrow mark my words. One hit wonders can do laps around the sand all they want
9/29/2012 11:11am
Anonymous wrote:

What do you guys think?
i think your the biggest idiot going ! MX and SX are two completley different things ! get over the fact that they beat the american riders today, go put your dummy back in your mouth and run off crying becuase the chances are its going to happen again tomorrow !!
Hank_Thrill
9/29/2012 11:12am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2012 11:16am
It's kind of a bummer when people get so wrapped up in the "who's best" hoopla they completely miss the enjoyment of watching the best riders in the world compete all on the same track.

It only happens once a year. Let the chips fall where they may and don't let your location of birth spoil it for ya.
kongols
9/29/2012 11:12am
moscrop940 wrote:
Why does that sum it up? Because you have no rash thoughts of your own? Sure you may not agree with him but jesus calm down...
Why does that sum it up? Because you have no rash thoughts of your own?

Sure you may not agree with him but jesus calm down.

He is just getting across that everyone has been sucking off JH and AC as of late, and if they are as good as you say they are they should come over here and take some American tender back over the pond. Why is he dumb for making a point?
If americans think they are so good why don`t they race World Championship and face Cairoli and Herlings?
burnside
9/29/2012 11:13am
burnside wrote:

fgb729 wrote:
I'm tired of the shit talking. We're going to take the Trophy tomorrow mark my words. One hit wonders can do laps around the sand all...
I'm tired of the shit talking. We're going to take the Trophy tomorrow mark my words. One hit wonders can do laps around the sand all they want
Let me get this right - you're calling multi time World Champ Cairoli, and World Champions Roczen and Herlings 'one hit wonders'?
9/29/2012 11:14am
Anonymous wrote:

What do you guys think?
fgb729 wrote:
I agree, coming from you EUROS Herlings makes Barcia look stupid so why doesn't he race him on something other than sand? And all of the...
I agree, coming from you EUROS Herlings makes Barcia look stupid so why doesn't he race him on something other than sand? And all of the euro riders practice in deep sand all the time and live in it, well, we live in SX, so why not come here for 10 days and train in it, then we'll race.
roczen has gone over the pound and raced SX and has also won some SX races..... some riders prefer to race outdoors rather than bust them selfs in SX and not be able to ride the Outdoors, and this year SX has taken a lot of good riders from injuries !
BAMX
There is a lot o Butt Hurt around here this week. Can't we wait until an actual race that matters before the BS starts?

burnside
I've never seen some of you guys so scared. Its pathetic! haha. Like Hank said, enjoy it.
CocaineCrazy
9/29/2012 11:18am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2012 11:19am
Anonymous wrote:

What do you guys think?

Villopoto Stewart Reed Dungey Canard and Barcia have been training Supercross and for Anaheim 1 their entire life
Enduro is SX in EuropeGrinning
Katoom72
9/29/2012 11:18am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2012 11:20am
Anonymous wrote:

What do you guys think?
I think you know shit about motocross/supercross, that's what i think.

Edit: Aww damn you CocaineCrazy for spoiling the real answer. Sad
fgb729
9/29/2012 11:33am
burnside wrote:

fgb729 wrote:
I'm tired of the shit talking. We're going to take the Trophy tomorrow mark my words. One hit wonders can do laps around the sand all...
burnside wrote:
Let me get this right - you're calling multi time World Champ Cairoli, and World Champions Roczen and Herlings 'one hit wonders'?
Just Herlings

And may I add Cairoli looked fantastic today and I hope he has no problems tomorrow unlike years past.
BR_HERO
9/29/2012 11:33am
Skip to 1:15 Smile

fgb729
9/29/2012 11:36am
Anonymous wrote:

What do you guys think?
fgb729 wrote:
I agree, coming from you EUROS Herlings makes Barcia look stupid so why doesn't he race him on something other than sand? And all of the...
roczen has gone over the pound and raced SX and has also won some SX races..... some riders prefer to race outdoors rather than bust them...
roczen has gone over the pound and raced SX and has also won some SX races..... some riders prefer to race outdoors rather than bust them selfs in SX and not be able to ride the Outdoors, and this year SX has taken a lot of good riders from injuries !
That's not my point, my point is to put those riders on a track they haven't trained on, for 10 days, then have them race the best in the world on that track.

Much like what is happening this weekend.
fgb729
9/29/2012 11:36am
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-550c7TTWDG4/T3wemW-j-2I/AAAAAAAAAGI/nYyFmqBpTlk/s1600/tumblr_lhk530rT1z1qafrh6.jpg[/img] Villopoto Stewart Reed Dungey Canard and Barcia have been training Supercross and for Anaheim 1 their entire life Enduro is SX in Europe:lol:

Villopoto Stewart Reed Dungey Canard and Barcia have been training Supercross and for Anaheim 1 their entire life
Enduro is SX in EuropeGrinning
Much like the euros in the sand?...........
burnside
9/29/2012 11:38am
fgb729 wrote:
That's not my point, my point is to put those riders on a track they haven't trained on, for 10 days, then have them race the...
That's not my point, my point is to put those riders on a track they haven't trained on, for 10 days, then have them race the best in the world on that track.

Stop with the pre-emptive excuses! let em race.
fgb729
9/29/2012 11:40am
fgb729 wrote:
That's not my point, my point is to put those riders on a track they haven't trained on, for 10 days, then have them race the...

burnside wrote:
Stop with the pre-emptive excuses! let em race.
No excuses, were going to win brother. Cool
Katoom72
9/29/2012 11:43am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2012 11:44am
fgb729 wrote:

So we can throw all the MXdN races that where in the USA out of the window? Since the GP riders did not train the US tracks. Good point man, you really tought that one trough!

Allot of panicing and excuses and the race is not even ridden...
fgb729
9/29/2012 11:46am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2012 11:47am
fgb729 wrote:

Katoom72 wrote:
So we can throw all the MXdN races that where in the USA out of the window? Since the GP riders did not train the US...
So we can throw all the MXdN races that where in the USA out of the window? Since the GP riders did not train the US tracks. Good point man, you really tought that one trough!

What are you talking about dude? I'm talking about Americans training/living in SX, and the Euros training/living in the sand.
And for your added comment look at the post above your original
9/29/2012 11:52am
fgb729 wrote:

Katoom72 wrote:
So we can throw all the MXdN races that where in the USA out of the window? Since the GP riders did not train the US...

fgb729 wrote:
What are you talking about dude? I'm talking about Americans training/living in SX, and the Euros training/living in the sand. And for your added comment look...
What are you talking about dude? I'm talking about Americans training/living in SX, and the Euros training/living in the sand.
not all euro riders live and train in the sand, alot of them hate it ! but when the GPs went and raced at Glen Helen, Cairoli beat mike allessi in both races, so whats you point? Alessi would of riden Glen Helen loads of times and Cairoli hasnt, but still went out and beat him ! ......
fgb729
9/29/2012 11:56am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2012 11:58am
Katoom72 wrote:

fgb729 wrote:
What are you talking about dude? I'm talking about Americans training/living in SX, and the Euros training/living in the sand. And for your added comment look...
not all euro riders live and train in the sand, alot of them hate it ! but when the GPs went and raced at Glen Helen...
not all euro riders live and train in the sand, alot of them hate it ! but when the GPs went and raced at Glen Helen, Cairoli beat mike allessi in both races, so whats you point? Alessi would of riden Glen Helen loads of times and Cairoli hasnt, but still went out and beat him ! ......
Where did Mike Alessi come into play, or Glen Helen for that matter?

For the last time, I'm referring to Americans training/living in SX, and euros training/living in the sand. You say most hate it but i know AC and Herlings dont
Katoom72
9/29/2012 11:56am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2012 11:57am
fgb729 wrote:
what did you say here?
my point is to put those riders on a track they haven't trained on, for 10 days, then have them race the best in the world on that track.

And since when does US not have any sand? Few weeks/months/years ago what the GP fans said about them owning the sand was not true. And now all of a sudden it is?

Supercross and motocross are 2 whole different things. MXdN is motocross, outdoors is motocross. Or are you saying you got a big experience disadvantage like the GP riders would have if they where thrown into SX, without the years of experience the US riders have at it? The comparison to SX and MX in sand looks kinda dodgy to me.

Post a reply to: If Herlings and AC are THAT good, then why......

The Latest