Wild-ass speculation: JS7 can't pass the medical tests

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
4/28/2017 7:49am
Cygnus wrote:
Wtf is going on with this thread? I don't see anything past page 7.
There was a clean up on isle 3 Cyg Smile
kkawboy14
4/28/2017 9:24am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2017 10:33am
Cygnus wrote:
Just curious: what did you see in pages 1-7? Smile
JB151MX
4/28/2017 9:28am
Cygnus wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
All the juicy ped talk has been sweep clean for a min now... These boy's just joining missed the good stuff, this mofo would be 20 pages of greatness if u little boy's didn't go cry to the modsPinch
Panic_Rev
4/28/2017 9:33am
JB151MX wrote:
All the juicy ped talk has been sweep clean for a min now... These boy's just joining missed the good stuff, this mofo would be 20...
All the juicy ped talk has been sweep clean for a min now... These boy's just joining missed the good stuff, this mofo would be 20 pages of greatness if u little boy's didn't go cry to the modsPinch
It would only be 3 pages if you had something worthwhile to accomplish.

The Shop

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/28/2017 9:58am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2017 10:00am
Cygnus wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
All the juicy ped talk has been sweep clean for a min now... These boy's just joining missed the good stuff, this mofo would be 20...
LMAO at you. You didn't say anything juicy, you have yet to even post anything productive to any thread that you posted in. You keep going on and on about how you're going to drop the four-one-one and about how you're going to bring knowledge that's never been brought to Vital, yet you've brought nothing but stupidity.

You've roasted everybody who said that Adderall is a ped, that right there tells me you don't know much about peds or the use of peds.

Just the other day you were talked about how youre physical therapist for the pros and how you would be in New Jersey today helping a rider rehab, why you still posting in Florida posting on vital?

Honestly bro, I ain't hatin on you as you would say, I'm reading your post out of curiosity because you keep talking about how you're going to drop knowledge, the only thing you dropped is stupidity.

So my question is this, when are you going to start dropping this " knowledge " on us?
JB151MX
4/28/2017 9:58am
JB151MX wrote:
Panic_Rev wrote:
It would only be 3 pages if you had something worthwhile to accomplish.
Maybe I've already accomplished my goals in life... Have u considered that? Maybe i busted my ass for year's, never had time for moto forums or much else. Maybe just maybe all that hard work paid off! Now i get to do as i please, meanwhile trolling all the Vitards! Btw blame them for this madness! Cuz i couldn't stomach all the dumb shit. So i decided to be even dumper than them... Just to f their day up. It's actually pretty fun. Btw it isn't a lot of work to look at phone and check a email... Then to basically write a text. People act like i sit in front of a computer all day...
JB151MX
4/28/2017 10:02am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2017 10:04am
kkawboy14 wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
LMAO at you. You didn't say anything juicy, you have yet to even post anything productive to any thread that you posted in. You keep going...
LMAO at you. You didn't say anything juicy, you have yet to even post anything productive to any thread that you posted in. You keep going on and on about how you're going to drop the four-one-one and about how you're going to bring knowledge that's never been brought to Vital, yet you've brought nothing but stupidity.

You've roasted everybody who said that Adderall is a ped, that right there tells me you don't know much about peds or the use of peds.

Just the other day you were talked about how youre physical therapist for the pros and how you would be in New Jersey today helping a rider rehab, why you still posting in Florida posting on vital?

Honestly bro, I ain't hatin on you as you would say, I'm reading your post out of curiosity because you keep talking about how you're going to drop knowledge, the only thing you dropped is stupidity.

So my question is this, when are you going to start dropping this " knowledge " on us?
Well do some re reading .. Cuz i said i went to help a guy earlier this week... Who was going to be in NJ, not me... Don't put words in my mouth. Ps ask about ped or rehab injury stuff... I'll be glad to give u some knowledge, those thing's i truly know about...
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/28/2017 10:14am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2017 10:15am
JB151MX wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
LMAO at you. You didn't say anything juicy, you have yet to even post anything productive to any thread that you posted in. You keep going...

JB151MX wrote:
Well do some re reading .. Cuz i said i went to help a guy earlier this week... Who was going to be in NJ, not...
Well do some re reading .. Cuz i said i went to help a guy earlier this week... Who was going to be in NJ, not me... Don't put words in my mouth. Ps ask about ped or rehab injury stuff... I'll be glad to give u some knowledge, those thing's i truly know about...
Go ahead and tell me about peds.

If I was a rider what ped should I take and how can I mask it? What should an endurance athlete take vs a sprinter?

If I have a subacromian impingement what would you want me to stretch and what would you want to strengthen
JB151MX
4/28/2017 10:19am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2017 10:22am
UpTiTe wrote:

JB151MX wrote:
Well do some re reading .. Cuz i said i went to help a guy earlier this week... Who was going to be in NJ, not...
UpTiTe wrote:
Go ahead and tell me about peds. If I was a rider what ped should I take and how can I mask it? What should an...

If I was a rider what ped should I take and how can I mask it? What should an endurance athlete take vs a sprinter?

If I have a subacromian impingement what would you want me to stretch and what would you want to strengthen
Guy don't get all fancy over some swimmer shoulder ok, u think i would put a protocol out on drug's like that? Uh no people pay good money for that kind of information... Like real good money... But for a freebie do some side laterials to strengthen ur shoulder and for drugs, use a short ester so it clears ur system within 3 day's...
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/28/2017 10:20am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2017 10:21am
JB151MX wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Go ahead and tell me about peds. If I was a rider what ped should I take and how can I mask it? What should an...

JB151MX wrote:
Guy don't get all fancy over some swimmer shoulder ok, u think i would put a protocol out on drug's like that? Uh no people pay...
Guy don't get all fancy over some swimmer shoulder ok, u think i would put a protocol out on drug's like that? Uh no people pay good money for that kind of information... Like real good money... But for a freebie do some side laterials to strengthen ur shoulder and for drugs, use a short ester so it clears ur system within 3 day's...
Thats what I thought, full of crap.

We don't need to talk ever again.

Post a reply to: Wild-ass speculation: JS7 can't pass the medical tests

The Latest