Wild-ass speculation: JS7 can't pass the medical tests

jndmx
4/26/2017 9:15am
JB151MX wrote:
I'll be back... I just got to the track, time to work my tan with these ladies and watch one of ur favorite riders do some...
I'll be back... I just got to the track, time to work my tan with these ladies and watch one of ur favorite riders do some outdoor testing. Ps dude is a tuff sob cuz he's all sorts of jacked up atm!

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
4/26/2017 9:19am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 9:29am
UpTiTe wrote:
I hate to break it to you JB, but yes Adderall is one of the most abused substances in sports today, especially among pitchers catchers and...
I hate to break it to you JB, but yes Adderall is one of the most abused substances in sports today, especially among pitchers catchers and NASCAR drivers. It has nothing to do with amphetamine properties like you're insinuating, and has everything to do with everything else that it does.

You're right the amphetamine part of it doesn't really do a whole lot but give you short term energy, you get the same thing by taking a few 5-hour energies, but what it does do increase focus, aggressiveness, reaction times and it also allows you to ignore the pain that you're feeling late in a game or workout.

Adderall is most definitely a ped in every sense of the word.
JB151MX wrote:
U sir just made my whole point with adderall!!!!! Yes u are very correct but u just made my point for me thru different words... Think...
U sir just made my whole point with adderall!!!!! Yes u are very correct but u just made my point for me thru different words... Think real hard about the positions u just spoke of which yes use ADDERALL. They don't have a crazy high heart rate while performing for extended peroids of time. Yes ADDERALL is a ped that works great for some sports and positions!!!!! But NOT FN MOTO!!!! Jesus people do u undetstand now! Stew addy use hurt him not helped him!!!! Pls i hope u understand some of what I've been trying to put in yalls fn thick skulls. Every sport is different if u want to know what kind of drugs endurance athletes use... Look into cycling!!! Do i need to spell this shit for everyone?!?! Rant over, thanks for reading
I think most people know this. Out of the thousands of Vital members there's only been a few that have said otherwise. It's probably one of the reasons Josh Grant told Racer X he didn't think James was tying to cheat.
JB151MX
4/26/2017 9:23am
UpTiTe wrote:
I hate to break it to you JB, but yes Adderall is one of the most abused substances in sports today, especially among pitchers catchers and...
I hate to break it to you JB, but yes Adderall is one of the most abused substances in sports today, especially among pitchers catchers and NASCAR drivers. It has nothing to do with amphetamine properties like you're insinuating, and has everything to do with everything else that it does.

You're right the amphetamine part of it doesn't really do a whole lot but give you short term energy, you get the same thing by taking a few 5-hour energies, but what it does do increase focus, aggressiveness, reaction times and it also allows you to ignore the pain that you're feeling late in a game or workout.

Adderall is most definitely a ped in every sense of the word.
JB151MX wrote:
U sir just made my whole point with adderall!!!!! Yes u are very correct but u just made my point for me thru different words... Think...
U sir just made my whole point with adderall!!!!! Yes u are very correct but u just made my point for me thru different words... Think real hard about the positions u just spoke of which yes use ADDERALL. They don't have a crazy high heart rate while performing for extended peroids of time. Yes ADDERALL is a ped that works great for some sports and positions!!!!! But NOT FN MOTO!!!! Jesus people do u undetstand now! Stew addy use hurt him not helped him!!!! Pls i hope u understand some of what I've been trying to put in yalls fn thick skulls. Every sport is different if u want to know what kind of drugs endurance athletes use... Look into cycling!!! Do i need to spell this shit for everyone?!?! Rant over, thanks for reading
gsxrcr28 wrote:
I think most people know this. Out of the thousands of Vital members there's only been a few that have said otherwise. It's probably one of...
I think most people know this. Out of the thousands of Vital members there's only been a few that have said otherwise. It's probably one of the reasons Josh Grant told Racer X he didn't think James was tying to cheat.
We'll i do know this much... U and a few other's know the deal.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
4/26/2017 9:23am
jeffro503 wrote:
Some guys do take that shit way to far. I said something evil a few years back and owned up to it. I never deleted my...
Some guys do take that shit way to far. I said something evil a few years back and owned up to it. I never deleted my post or changed it in any way. As far as calling anyone and everyone who criticize James ( and other riders ) hater's....just shows frustration on your part. Your opinion differs from mine on " this " subject. I have and always will cheer for James when he's on the track , but I'm not naive enough to think he's totally innocent here. I don't blame you or dislike you because you stick up for James. I've been 50/50 on this whole deal since day one , and I'll usually say something too when one side reaches to far , either hater or luvva. I respect your opinion and always have , we just don't agree on this particular subject. I think James is partially to blame , but I also think someone dropped the ball and tried to get away with something they shouldn't. He paid the penalty and as far as I'm concerned , debt paid in full. Anyways....you were one of the guys in here I think I owed an explanation too. Carry on...
I didn't call anyone and everyone who criticizes James a "hater". I said he has a lot of them online, that doesn't mean everyone who criticizes is one.
And there's no doubt James is to blame for not getting a TUE.

It's all good Smile

The Shop

JB151MX
4/26/2017 9:26am
Just last week i murdered a rock, injuried a stone, hospitalized a brick... I'm so mean i make medicine sick

I've handcuffed lighting and threw thunder in jailCool
jeffro503
4/26/2017 9:27am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
I didn't call anyone and everyone who criticizes James a "hater". I said he has a lot of them online, that doesn't mean everyone who criticizes...
I didn't call anyone and everyone who criticizes James a "hater". I said he has a lot of them online, that doesn't mean everyone who criticizes is one.

It's all good Smile
We've had our ups and downs over the years on these stupid debates. It's all good here too , you should know that.
JB151MX
4/26/2017 9:30am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 9:32am
jeffro503 wrote:
Some guys do take that shit way to far. I said something evil a few years back and owned up to it. I never deleted my...
Some guys do take that shit way to far. I said something evil a few years back and owned up to it. I never deleted my post or changed it in any way. As far as calling anyone and everyone who criticize James ( and other riders ) hater's....just shows frustration on your part. Your opinion differs from mine on " this " subject. I have and always will cheer for James when he's on the track , but I'm not naive enough to think he's totally innocent here. I don't blame you or dislike you because you stick up for James. I've been 50/50 on this whole deal since day one , and I'll usually say something too when one side reaches to far , either hater or luvva. I respect your opinion and always have , we just don't agree on this particular subject. I think James is partially to blame , but I also think someone dropped the ball and tried to get away with something they shouldn't. He paid the penalty and as far as I'm concerned , debt paid in full. Anyways....you were one of the guys in here I think I owed an explanation too. Carry on...
gsxrcr28 wrote:
I didn't call anyone and everyone who criticizes James a "hater". I said he has a lot of them online, that doesn't mean everyone who criticizes...

It's all good Smile
James was made an example... I'm sure jgr leaked that Coy had him go to one of thier doctor's that they have in their pocket, which wrote James a scribe for adderall. Meanwhile his "paperwork" was processing... Mmmmmm there is some more crazy facts for all u none knowing mofos. I have a few tid bits of info i will share as time goes on and the time is right! Ps james will never call them out butttt he said there are thing's he won't speak on...
JB151MX
4/26/2017 9:47am
kzizok wrote:
Ruse
jeffro503 wrote:
The probability on that is about 151%. Laughing
Omg u actually came up with something creative... Good for u champ
jeffro503
4/26/2017 9:51am
kzizok wrote:
Ruse
jeffro503 wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
Wish I could say the same. But your whole creative persona has been done over and over here. Actually pretty boring. Yawn.
IWreckALot
4/26/2017 9:53am
JB151MX wrote:
You're trying way to hard to impress some people who you think are dumbasses. . . Not sure what you're trying to prove here, but there's not much coherence to your rambling.

Don't you have an intake manifold to install or something?
JB151MX
4/26/2017 9:55am
jeffro503 wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Wish I could say the same. But your whole creative persona has been done over and over here. Actually pretty boring. Yawn.
I promise u I'm different than the rest and when it's all said and done, u will be singing a different tune about me.
JB151MX
4/26/2017 10:01am
JB151MX wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
You're trying way to hard to impress some people who you think are dumbasses. . . Not sure what you're trying to prove here, but there's...
You're trying way to hard to impress some people who you think are dumbasses. . . Not sure what you're trying to prove here, but there's not much coherence to your rambling.

Don't you have an intake manifold to install or something?
I am spending a little to much of my time trying to preach to people that will never learn, so the point u made is valid. But I've read this site for year's before having a account. There are a few subject's i just couldn't stomach, i get the normal world can't relate to the thing's i speak of. These subjects are considered taboo and carry a dark and negative cloud over sports in General! Heavy hitters won't speak on this matter because of politics basically, someone needed to step up with the knowledge and not much to lose. BAM 151 was born for this...
4/26/2017 10:03am
JB151MX wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
I promise u I'm different than the rest and when it's all said and done, u will be singing a different tune about me.
You're different for sure. I can't wait to find out who you really are so I can become your friend. Think of the perks I could get if I played my cards right! I bet a cool guy like you could get me free tickets into Daytona SX!
JB151MX
4/26/2017 10:12am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 10:12am
jeffro503 wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
You're different for sure. I can't wait to find out who you really are so I can become your friend. Think of the perks I could...
You're different for sure. I can't wait to find out who you really are so I can become your friend. Think of the perks I could get if I played my cards right! I bet a cool guy like you could get me free tickets into Daytona SX!
Nah i can't get no one tickets...lol not that cool big beard
mxcolin
Fantasy
4187th
4/26/2017 10:35am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 10:35am
Could JB151MX be WWH working on his next thesis?
JB151MX
4/26/2017 10:39am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 10:40am
mxcolin wrote:
People said i was the same pizza and nap guy... Idk who he is, just like i don't know who u speak of. I've said before and I'll say it again! This is my first account! I always just read all the dumb shit on here without being a actual member for too long! My thesis is my own orignal fn thesis! Hopefully i made myself clear but doubt it ps i need to add there is lots of cool stuff on here too!!!
mxcolin
Fantasy
4187th
4/26/2017 11:25am
mxcolin wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
People said i was the same pizza and nap guy... Idk who he is, just like i don't know who u speak of. I've said before...
People said i was the same pizza and nap guy... Idk who he is, just like i don't know who u speak of. I've said before and I'll say it again! This is my first account! I always just read all the dumb shit on here without being a actual member for too long! My thesis is my own orignal fn thesis! Hopefully i made myself clear but doubt it ps i need to add there is lots of cool stuff on here too!!!
I agree, you have made yourself clear, or maybe opaque, as you would appear to prefer.
JB151MX
4/26/2017 11:35am
mxcolin wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
People said i was the same pizza and nap guy... Idk who he is, just like i don't know who u speak of. I've said before...
mxcolin wrote:
I agree, you have made yourself clear, or maybe opaque, as you would appear to prefer.
Hey good one! No one can just look thru me bud... There's many layers to this lasagnaWink
dirtnapper
4/26/2017 1:10pm
mxcolin wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
Are you for real dude? Dry Like, is this is just a big joke or do you think everyone is buying what your saying and thinking you are serious?

Or are you actually mentally ill?

It's almost concerning the amount of bullshit coming from you. I don't think you are ok.....
4/26/2017 1:25pm
JB151MX wrote:
You're different for sure. I can't wait to find out who you really are so I can become your friend. Think of the perks I could...
JB151MX wrote:
Can you get me a sweet deal on a trick intake manifold for my truck?
JB151MX
4/26/2017 1:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 1:32pm
JB151MX wrote:
Can you get me a sweet deal on a trick intake manifold for my truck?
No but i can give u a great deal on this butt plug this chick left... I'll ship it to u and won't even clean it... Just how u would like it.Silly
JB151MX
4/26/2017 1:35pm
mxcolin wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
Are you for real dude? :dry: Like, is this is just a big joke or do you think everyone is buying what your saying and thinking...
Are you for real dude? Dry Like, is this is just a big joke or do you think everyone is buying what your saying and thinking you are serious?

Or are you actually mentally ill?

It's almost concerning the amount of bullshit coming from you. I don't think you are ok.....
This is what i will say to ur all super serious comment.... Tesla and Einstein were consider insane. Bye now, if ur going to come at me... Well just be prepared
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/26/2017 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 1:41pm
JB151MX wrote:
The pizza nap guy was another internet billionaire,sorta like the apartment-living-room-lawn-chair-furniture-guy-billionaire...

Didn't you call into the Pulp show on Monday?
Sounded like you had some good Stew stories.

JB151MX
4/26/2017 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 1:45pm
Whistling u boy's can come at me all day... U don't want to play a chess match with me. You'll end up running to the mods with ur tail tucked between ur legs. Or u can keep ur opinion to urself or say something positive and I'll be a normal moto fan, push my buttons I'm going to troll u. I'm a decent person in the real world. Believe it or not but I'm one hell of a troll so try to stay away from my alter ego lol
JB151MX
4/26/2017 1:43pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 1:44pm
JB151MX wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
The pizza nap guy was another internet billionaire,sorta like the apartment-living-room-lawn-chair-furniture-guy-billionaire... Didn't you call into the Pulp show on Monday? Sounded like you had some good...
The pizza nap guy was another internet billionaire,sorta like the apartment-living-room-lawn-chair-furniture-guy-billionaire...

Didn't you call into the Pulp show on Monday?
Sounded like you had some good Stew stories.

Yes that was me lol. I gave them a hard time too lol, yeah I'm not rich lmao but i do have epic stew stories lol
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/26/2017 1:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 1:49pm
JB151MX wrote:
Yes that was me lol. I gave them a hard time too lol, yeah I'm not rich lmao but i do have epic stew stories lol
Cool.

Yeah,when you were on the show sounded like you knew what you were talking about.

Welcome to Vital. Smile
mxcolin
Fantasy
4187th
4/26/2017 1:49pm
This really does smell of Scott Kandel (aka Wonder Warthog).
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/26/2017 1:52pm
mxcolin wrote:
This really does smell of Scott Kandel (aka Wonder Warthog).
Not Scott lol.
Havent talked to Scott in a while ,but I assure you it's not Scott lol.
JB151 is legit.

Post a reply to: Wild-ass speculation: JS7 can't pass the medical tests

The Latest