Wild-ass speculation: JS7 can't pass the medical tests

FTB
4/26/2017 5:57am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 5:59am
MXMattii wrote:
Did anyone thought about the fact that it's maybe not James his choice that he's not racing? Maybe he just can't pass the medical tests anymore...
Did anyone thought about the fact that it's maybe not James his choice that he's not racing? Maybe he just can't pass the medical tests anymore. Some MMA & Boxing stars also retired on the same way, just because they weren't physical fit enough to do what they do.

If I'm not mistaken that is also the reason why TP199 quit racing NASCAR (stronger concussion protocols). But it is just an idea.

EDIT: I don't mean drugs, I mean physical things like punch drunk or some other things that makes that he's a danger to himself and others.
FastEddy wrote:
Travis stopped racing Nascar due to lousy results and sponsors pulling the plug. There was when he broke his foot & leg at XGames right before...
Travis stopped racing Nascar due to lousy results and sponsors pulling the plug.
There was when he broke his foot & leg at XGames right before the season started etc...a few little things too...like the long Nascar season/schedule.
But it boiled down to his results and sponsors backing out.He went on to focus on other things.
Pretty sure he did some rally car and truck racing along with his Nitro Circus stuff after that.

My best guess on JS7 is he focusing on possibly his family and riding some.
I would assume if he ever returns maybe the MEC? But dont hold your breath.

Living legend!!

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/26/2017 6:01am
jeffro503 wrote:
OH...and one other thing , so you can google it and look it up. Adderall is also used as a masking agent , to hide your...
OH...and one other thing , so you can google it and look it up.

Adderall is also used as a masking agent , to hide your so called HGH and other steroid type substances.

Go think on that for a while.
If were going down this road, look up athletes using
secretion inhibitors and their effects and then think about the riders who have had those effects.
hvaughn88
4/26/2017 6:03am
Katoomey wrote:
why do you have to defend James? I just don't get it (insert stupid fuckin smiley face here)
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Hey Katoomey, sorry I didn't have much time to answer you last night. People that know me know I'm wired to stick up for people in...
Hey Katoomey, sorry I didn't have much time to answer you last night.
People that know me know I'm wired to stick up for people in many different ways, I don't care who they are or if I know them. It's deep rooted and been there a long time, just from stuff I've seen. It's easy to think it's about JS7, but it could be any rider that has had to deal with AS MUCH racism, their Dad being spit on, people telling their mom they hope they break their neck, more than one person stating that they hope that rider crashes and can never race again and with so many anonymous "haters" as the kids call them. Smile There's nothing wrong with a negative opinion about a rider on occasion, but it's only the ones who do it for years that I say something to. I know it has very little to do with the rider and more about themselves, and my first thought is always that it's a sad spot they're in, but I do shake my head and laugh a little because chances are they can fix the situation they're in. But as for James I'd say it started about here -

That picture always makes me chuckle. Not because it's funny, but because how you can just tell that those jackasses are a bunch of losers. I'd love to do a "where are they now: dumbass fans edition."
JB151MX
4/26/2017 6:18am
jeffro503 wrote:
OH...and one other thing , so you can google it and look it up. Adderall is also used as a masking agent , to hide your...
OH...and one other thing , so you can google it and look it up.

Adderall is also used as a masking agent , to hide your so called HGH and other steroid type substances.

Go think on that for a while.
UpTiTe wrote:
If were going down this road, look up athletes using
secretion inhibitors and their effects and then think about the riders who have had those effects.
Me and u haven't been on the same page till now, i love how i got haters! New all time low for vital...!!!! Psssshhhhh big beard I'm here to give u the real facts.... And that damn sure isn't some super pill. I swear i hear one more vitard say adderall is some super ped. Meanwhile they say I'm dumb because some fn news letter says it's the most abused ped! If any of u clowns believes that well ur as dumb as the news feed. Smh u peeps will never learn. I know a few athletes.... Not only moto and for the love of god! If they are into peds... ADDERALL is NOT their first choice or rarely even wanted. Well boy's talk as u may, i must go be an adult and make a stop in Georgia. Ps I'm only try to tell u guy's the truth in ped. The media always thinks they know what these guy's are doing... Trust me they don't. It's ur choice to listen or not....

The Shop

.Rick
4/26/2017 6:22am
jeffro503 wrote:
I usually won't stick up for Farfang when it comes to talking about James Stewart. I know he despises the guy , and I don't. But...
I usually won't stick up for Farfang when it comes to talking about James Stewart. I know he despises the guy , and I don't. But what Farfang just said is all the ground he needs to stand on. WADA says he failed. WADA also says the other guys like RC , RV , RD and ect..... did not fail.

I have said since day 1 , that if James needed the medication , then he should be using it. I'm speaking from having to deal with the same shit my entire life , and trying all sorts of drugs when I was younger and could not stand them.

What I don't agree with , is using it to enhance your performance in sports , like many do. And if you abuse it , you can and will use it like a PED. The fact is , that steroids , marijuana , pain pills and a thousand other drugs are all legal through a prescription. They are NOT legal in the eyes of WADA without a TUE! That is what you dumb shit's don't get.

Every single fucking athlete that has ever been busted with this shit says the same thing " Oh...I didn't know I needed a TUE ." And yes , Addreall is the most widely used and abused drug there is in sports today.

You can read about it here...and about 1 million other sites. Saying that it is NOT beneficial to use addrerall ( even with ADHD!! )....either you're blind or fucking retarded. There is no debating this....here it is , in black and white. And to play innocent at a professional level is beyond stupid and plays right into the hands of full blown liar. That....is a fact! It isn't just this sport....it's in every sport. This is why an athlete can't play stupid and say he didn't know.

You get it? Understand that? Every DR on planet earth knows why athletes want Adderall. But don't let the fact stop you from chiming in with all your glorious wisdom.

PS....I could post 1000 more links , but do your own god damned research.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/adderall-has-become-a-popul…

http://www.cbssports.com/general/news/adderall-the-new-drug-of-choice-f…

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-adderall-is-used-in-esports-2015-7

Oh jeffro. Where do you get the confidence and pure idiocy to make these type of posts?

Nothing you mentioned is relevant to js7.
Go read up on roger Clemons and the Mitchel report.
wreckitrandy
4/26/2017 6:28am
In musician circles, it's pretty easy to spot influences. Great players without fail, nick every note, phrase, tone and nuance they can from anyone they could. The old saying, 'There's nothing new under the sun.' really holds true in music and BS. On the BS side, JB151MX is a digital clone of Downtown Dan The Dirt Bike Man. Danny boy is obviously the high water mark for BS'ers so, this is quite the accomplishment for JB. A man has to do what he's good at!
JB151MX
4/26/2017 6:41am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 6:42am
In musician circles, it's pretty easy to spot influences. Great players without fail, nick every note, phrase, tone and nuance they can from anyone they could...
In musician circles, it's pretty easy to spot influences. Great players without fail, nick every note, phrase, tone and nuance they can from anyone they could. The old saying, 'There's nothing new under the sun.' really holds true in music and BS. On the BS side, JB151MX is a digital clone of Downtown Dan The Dirt Bike Man. Danny boy is obviously the high water mark for BS'ers so, this is quite the accomplishment for JB. A man has to do what he's good at!
Well that is cool i guess, but the greatest thing is any pro rider or real trainer... Hell toni alessi!!! Would say look at this troll JB... He would say he is a clown but he knows what he talking about. While u vitards are laughing at me. Any person that knows is laughing at u! I've had three guy's in the biz that i never talk too hmu this morning. I'm doing what i set out to do and that's shed some light on a dark subject that few know about. (that actually know and are not saying ADDERALL is the strongest steroid! Fn fools! It's an amphetamine!) besides a bad side effect with ADDERALL is heart failure... U think an endurance athlete wants that? I mean maybe one day u guy's will learn something!!!Sick
Johnny Ringo
4/26/2017 7:06am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 7:07am
jeffro503 wrote:
I usually won't stick up for Farfang when it comes to talking about James Stewart. I know he despises the guy , and I don't. But...
I usually won't stick up for Farfang when it comes to talking about James Stewart. I know he despises the guy , and I don't. But what Farfang just said is all the ground he needs to stand on. WADA says he failed. WADA also says the other guys like RC , RV , RD and ect..... did not fail.

I have said since day 1 , that if James needed the medication , then he should be using it. I'm speaking from having to deal with the same shit my entire life , and trying all sorts of drugs when I was younger and could not stand them.

What I don't agree with , is using it to enhance your performance in sports , like many do. And if you abuse it , you can and will use it like a PED. The fact is , that steroids , marijuana , pain pills and a thousand other drugs are all legal through a prescription. They are NOT legal in the eyes of WADA without a TUE! That is what you dumb shit's don't get.

Every single fucking athlete that has ever been busted with this shit says the same thing " Oh...I didn't know I needed a TUE ." And yes , Addreall is the most widely used and abused drug there is in sports today.

You can read about it here...and about 1 million other sites. Saying that it is NOT beneficial to use addrerall ( even with ADHD!! )....either you're blind or fucking retarded. There is no debating this....here it is , in black and white. And to play innocent at a professional level is beyond stupid and plays right into the hands of full blown liar. That....is a fact! It isn't just this sport....it's in every sport. This is why an athlete can't play stupid and say he didn't know.

You get it? Understand that? Every DR on planet earth knows why athletes want Adderall. But don't let the fact stop you from chiming in with all your glorious wisdom.

PS....I could post 1000 more links , but do your own god damned research.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/adderall-has-become-a-popul…

http://www.cbssports.com/general/news/adderall-the-new-drug-of-choice-f…

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-adderall-is-used-in-esports-2015-7

Here you go Jeffro.

This is the last time James has even spoken about it so it's the most current. He says he went to WADA and showed them all the paperwork. WADA said it's all good, we understand, you aren't cheating. The FIM suspended him anyway to make an example.

Once again Jeffro, facts are your friend. Unless you think James is lying then that is another thread entirely.

Go to 9:56

tprice07
4/26/2017 7:12am
Katoomey wrote:
why do you have to defend James? I just don't get it (insert stupid fuckin smiley face here)
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Hey Katoomey, sorry I didn't have much time to answer you last night. People that know me know I'm wired to stick up for people in...
People that know me know I'm wired to stick up for people in many different ways, I don't care who they are or if I know them. It's deep rooted and been there a long time, just from stuff I've seen. It's easy to think it's about JS7, but it could be any rider that has had to deal with AS MUCH racism, their Dad being spit on, people telling their mom they hope they break their neck, more than one person stating that they hope that rider crashes and can never race again and with so many anonymous "haters" as the kids call them. Smile There's nothing wrong with a negative opinion about a rider on occasion, but it's only the ones who do it for years that I say something to. I know it has very little to do with the rider and more about themselves, and my first thought is always that it's a sad spot they're in, but I do shake my head and laugh a little because chances are they can fix the situation they're in. But as for James I'd say it started about here -

At Millville the one year a group of people were yelling racial slurs at him and flipping him off. He just kept wheelie through the whoops and waving to them.

That family has endured some shit that many other racers will never understand.

I really wish we could get James back out there. That said, I will never understand how his TUE was missed. It would be interesting to see who all has them. Obviously, that will never happen...still maybe it would take some heat off of James.

But at the end of the day, James is black and there are a lot of people that will hate him for that, whether they want to admit it or not. Same guys on here that say they aren't racists post racist shit on facebook and fly confederate flags all over.
JB151MX
4/26/2017 7:15am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 7:18am
JB151MX wrote:
Btw if u think a amphetamine will do anything other than throw off (not block! They have blockers and it isn't adderall guy) some test results...
Btw if u think a amphetamine will do anything other than throw off (not block! They have blockers and it isn't adderall guy) some test results u are sadly mistaken. Which i know u don't have a clue, Boy u and most of these boy's are real suckersSick
jeffro503 wrote:
Yeah...you know more than any doctor. We're so lucky to have some 1 week long anon dipshit visit this forum. :laugh: I get a kick out...
Yeah...you know more than any doctor. We're so lucky to have some 1 week long anon dipshit visit this forum. Laughing

I get a kick out of this shit. I feel like I should be getting paid for child care. Lmfao!
98% percent of medical doctor's are trained to diagnose illness or a surgeon! Again u are not bright. Yes when it comes to ped use, yes I know more on the subject than ur family doctor about it. U and many will say this guy is a tard. But then again most of u know nothing about this side of thing's... Either does ur precious web md.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
4/26/2017 7:19am
In musician circles, it's pretty easy to spot influences. Great players without fail, nick every note, phrase, tone and nuance they can from anyone they could...
JB151MX wrote:
Well that is cool i guess, but the greatest thing is any pro rider or real trainer... Hell toni alessi!!! Would say look at this troll...
Well that is cool i guess, but the greatest thing is any pro rider or real trainer... Hell toni alessi!!! Would say look at this troll JB... He would say he is a clown but he knows what he talking about. While u vitards are laughing at me. Any person that knows is laughing at u! I've had three guy's in the biz that i never talk too hmu this morning. I'm doing what i set out to do and that's shed some light on a dark subject that few know about. (that actually know and are not saying ADDERALL is the strongest steroid! Fn fools! It's an amphetamine!) besides a bad side effect with ADDERALL is heart failure... U think an endurance athlete wants that? I mean maybe one day u guy's will learn something!!!Sick
Nobody said Adderall is a steroid, you are carrying on some strange one-sided argument. Everyone knows there are dirty riders beating tests, so you're not shedding light on anything. All you are doing is rambling somewhat incoherently.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
4/26/2017 7:24am
I hate to break it to you JB, but yes Adderall is one of the most abused substances in sports today, especially among pitchers catchers and NASCAR drivers. It has nothing to do with amphetamine properties like you're insinuating, and has everything to do with everything else that it does.

You're right the amphetamine part of it doesn't really do a whole lot but give you short term energy, you get the same thing by taking a few 5-hour energies, but what it does do increase focus, aggressiveness, reaction times and it also allows you to ignore the pain that you're feeling late in a game or workout.

Adderall is most definitely a ped in every sense of the word.
JB151MX
4/26/2017 7:25am
JB151MX wrote:
Well that is cool i guess, but the greatest thing is any pro rider or real trainer... Hell toni alessi!!! Would say look at this troll...
GrapeApe wrote:
Nobody said Adderall is a steroid, you are carrying on some strange one-sided argument. Everyone knows there are dirty riders beating tests, so you're not shedding...
Nobody said Adderall is a steroid, you are carrying on some strange one-sided argument. Everyone knows there are dirty riders beating tests, so you're not shedding light on anything. All you are doing is rambling somewhat incoherently.
Yeah no... No one on vital has said it's a steroid smh. That's all I've heard. That's it the holy grail of ped and steriods etc. That's all i seen on here. I know u are one of my fantastic haters and appreciate u going out of ur way to say some lame ass comment. But again as usaul a comment with zero ground.Silly
JB151MX
4/26/2017 7:27am
Ps riding on 95 with ur girl driving my whip to the training facility... While i drop the truth on u yng boyz! DAmn i luv my life
JB151MX
4/26/2017 7:28am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 7:29am

For u slap dick haters... This how this lying clown rolls...
JB151MX
4/26/2017 7:31am

Oooooooo i love my life.... Now how would a dumb clueless fuctard have a life like mine. I wonder?Evil
wreckitrandy
4/26/2017 7:42am
JB151MX wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/04/26/190665/s1200_received_271218469755394.jpg[/img] Oooooooo i love my life.... Now how would a dumb clueless fuctard have a life like mine. I wonder?:evil:

Oooooooo i love my life.... Now how would a dumb clueless fuctard have a life like mine. I wonder?Evil
Bro,,, why didn't you say that you're a baller? Now, I'm gonna have to torque my sprocket bolts and, take back everything I said about you.
JB151MX
4/26/2017 7:52am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 7:57am
UpTiTe wrote:
I hate to break it to you JB, but yes Adderall is one of the most abused substances in sports today, especially among pitchers catchers and...
I hate to break it to you JB, but yes Adderall is one of the most abused substances in sports today, especially among pitchers catchers and NASCAR drivers. It has nothing to do with amphetamine properties like you're insinuating, and has everything to do with everything else that it does.

You're right the amphetamine part of it doesn't really do a whole lot but give you short term energy, you get the same thing by taking a few 5-hour energies, but what it does do increase focus, aggressiveness, reaction times and it also allows you to ignore the pain that you're feeling late in a game or workout.

Adderall is most definitely a ped in every sense of the word.
U sir just made my whole point with adderall!!!!! Yes u are very correct but u just made my point for me thru different words... Think real hard about the positions u just spoke of which yes use ADDERALL. They don't have a crazy high heart rate while performing for extended peroids of time. Yes ADDERALL is a ped that works great for some sports and positions!!!!! But NOT FN MOTO!!!! Jesus people do u undetstand now! Stew addy use hurt him not helped him!!!! Pls i hope u understand some of what I've been trying to put in yalls fn thick skulls. Every sport is different if u want to know what kind of drugs endurance athletes use... Look into cycling!!! Do i need to spell this shit for everyone?!?! Rant over, thanks for reading
JB151MX
4/26/2017 7:56am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 7:59am
JB151MX wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/04/26/190665/s1200_received_271218469755394.jpg[/img] Oooooooo i love my life.... Now how would a dumb clueless fuctard have a life like mine. I wonder?:evil:

Bro,,, why didn't you say that you're a baller? Now, I'm gonna have to torque my sprocket bolts and, take back everything I said about you.
Because I'm not a baller lmao, i say crazy shit but it all has a level of real facts, btw if i posted most of the pics of those two lovely ladies... They would have to kick me off lmao. The mods wouldn't want to but we have yng boy's on hereWoohoo ps I'm no mechanic lol but if u got a old injury and need rehab or want to take ped and pass a drug test I'm ur man lmao
JB151MX
4/26/2017 8:05am
Just too lighten the mood.... Hey MD 30 ur snap ain't s#&$!!!!! LmfaoTongue pssshhhh ask for nudes. I have to tell women not to send nudes! When u post bad dudes on dirt bikes! They send a nude for every nasty whip! MD had the wrong approach! Cool
4/26/2017 8:06am
I once had a dream that stew would receive less hate then he deserves. Why would the most talented rider in supercross history receive as much hate as he does? The million dollar question.
JB151MX
4/26/2017 8:07am

Follow me on insta... I just made an account for u vital guysWink the_real_jb151mx
JB151MX
4/26/2017 8:09am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 8:09am
I once had a dream that stew would receive less hate then he deserves. Why would the most talented rider in supercross history receive as much...
I once had a dream that stew would receive less hate then he deserves. Why would the most talented rider in supercross history receive as much hate as he does? The million dollar question.
I wish ur dreams were real...
jeffro503
4/26/2017 8:35am
JB151MX wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
Nobody said Adderall is a steroid, you are carrying on some strange one-sided argument. Everyone knows there are dirty riders beating tests, so you're not shedding...
JB151MX wrote:
Yeah no... No one on vital has said it's a steroid smh. That's all I've heard. That's it the holy grail of ped and steriods etc...
Yeah no... No one on vital has said it's a steroid smh. That's all I've heard. That's it the holy grail of ped and steriods etc. That's all i seen on here. I know u are one of my fantastic haters and appreciate u going out of ur way to say some lame ass comment. But again as usaul a comment with zero ground.Silly
Not one person here has said Adderall is a steroid.
JB151MX
4/26/2017 8:40am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2017 8:42am
GrapeApe wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
Yeah no... No one on vital has said it's a steroid smh. That's all I've heard. That's it the holy grail of ped and steriods etc...
jeffro503 wrote:
Not one person here has said Adderall is a steroid.
If guyb didn't delete all of yesterday on this tread u would look like a fool for saying that... Tons of vitards stated it was a steroid but it really doesn't matter. Ur narrow minded butt will never understand. There is no hope for u or 75% on vital for that matter and I'm being nice by saying 75%...
JB151MX
4/26/2017 8:47am
I'll be back... I just got to the track, time to work my tan with these ladies and watch one of ur favorite riders do some outdoor testing. Ps dude is a tuff sob cuz he's all sorts of jacked up atm!
jeffro503
4/26/2017 9:03am
gsxrcr28 wrote:

Some guys do take that shit way to far. I said something evil a few years back and owned up to it. I never deleted my post or changed it in any way. As far as calling anyone and everyone who criticize James ( and other riders ) hater's....just shows frustration on your part. Your opinion differs from mine on " this " subject. I have and always will cheer for James when he's on the track , but I'm not naive enough to think he's totally innocent here. I don't blame you or dislike you because you stick up for James. I've been 50/50 on this whole deal since day one , and I'll usually say something too when one side reaches to far , either hater or luvva. I respect your opinion and always have , we just don't agree on this particular subject. I think James is partially to blame , but I also think someone dropped the ball and tried to get away with something they shouldn't. He paid the penalty and as far as I'm concerned , debt paid in full. Anyways....you were one of the guys in here I think I owed an explanation too. Carry on...
JB151MX
4/26/2017 9:07am
kzizok wrote:
Ruse
No tricks needed... Therealjb151mx on insta

Post a reply to: Wild-ass speculation: JS7 can't pass the medical tests

The Latest