Wild-ass speculation: JS7 can't pass the medical tests

nealb129
4/25/2017 10:31am
I didn't realize there were so many doctors, strength coaches, and people in the know on vital! This is better than webmd!!
jeffro503
4/25/2017 10:31am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
I didn't accuse RV or RC, I said if you're going to speculate on a rider without facts, why choose just one. But I already know...
I didn't accuse RV or RC, I said if you're going to speculate on a rider without facts, why choose just one. But I already know why, you've taken shots at JS7 your entire posting career, just like another member in this thread. It's bizarre, and it's only you two over, over, over and over again. I won't get into all the things you've called JS7 or what you said you hope happens to him, because you got so sensitive about it last time. :laugh
Does it make you feel better to accuse a rider of something over and over again? Is it jealousy cause he's rich and accomplished so much? I just don't get it Laughing

And BTW....the James Stewart discussions between me and you , we will never agree. But it doesn't matter on my end because I dig the hell out of you anyways. The other 99% of the stuff we have talked about....all good. This subject , we'll be hashing it out for probably another 10 years. Smile
JB151MX
4/25/2017 10:43am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2017 10:47am
I actually attended good ol gator nation... And us an Bama produce the highest quality of enhanced athletes in college today... Btw idk where the carwash thing comes up but I'll go with it. I can't tell u my real job then my cover would be blown and it wouldn't be any fun. Plus literally if anyone finds out who i am it's going to be epic! This place will melt down and everybody... Well mostly everybody would want to be my friend.
4/25/2017 10:48am
JB151MX wrote:
I actually attended good ol gator nation... And us an Bama produce the highest quality of enhanced athletes in college today... Btw idk where the carwash...
I actually attended good ol gator nation... And us an Bama produce the highest quality of enhanced athletes in college today... Btw idk where the carwash thing comes up but I'll go with it. I can't tell u my real job then my cover would be blown and it wouldn't be any fun. Plus literally if anyone finds out who i am it's going to be epic! This place will melt down and everybody... Well mostly everybody would want to be my friend.
Then let me ask you this...does your sheep skin have the word "detailing" anywhere on it?

The Shop

GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
4/25/2017 10:50am
JB151MX wrote:
I actually attended good ol gator nation... And us an Bama produce the highest quality of enhanced athletes in college today... Btw idk where the carwash...
Then let me ask you this...does your sheep skin have the word "detailing" anywhere on it?
Maybe he will revert back to radiology, or come up with something completely new this time around?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
4/25/2017 10:51am
JB151MX wrote:
LMAO

You're comedy gold.
tingo
4/25/2017 10:52am
jeffro503 wrote:
I have only taken shots at James on THIS particular subject. I don't know who the " Other " guy is that is taking shots at...
I have only taken shots at James on THIS particular subject. I don't know who the " Other " guy is that is taking shots at James on this subject....but there are many in just this thread alone that agree with what I have said. On a side note , there are only a couple of you that try to sweep the entire thing under the rug , proclaim his innocence and then....pass accusations towards other riders.

You just said...." Explains why the body transformation with RV and RC "......didn't James just make a huge ( like literally ) transformation after he got caught?

The guy who gets caught is innocent? And the guys who never failed a piss test are now guilty , by what you're saying.
FARANG
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
4/25/2017 11:41am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2017 11:44am
Honestly bro, I could care less who you are or or who you know, I'm not impressed with none of it. Riders, their mechanics, their back Tweakers, their physical therapist, none of that impresses me. I'm completely unimpressed with people who arr fast on motorcycles.

I was interested in the fact that you may be a physical therapist, because it's what my daughter does, not because I'm trying to figure out who you are or what you do.

So you go back to your world where you're important and you're impressive and you're the man, and I'll just go back to my world where I'm some poor little dope who wishes he knew what he was talking about.

Your arrogance is astounding.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/25/2017 11:49am
This thread just went on a diet. A little colonblow flushed a lot of unsubstantiated claims and name-calling. Maybe 151 posts worth.

Smile
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/25/2017 11:51am
GuyB wrote:
This thread just went on a diet. A little colonblow flushed a lot of unsubstantiated claims and name-calling. Maybe 151 posts worth.

Smile
I also assume that it'll need another dose after lunch.
JB151MX
4/25/2017 11:52am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2017 11:52am
Someone went to the mods office with a complaint lol.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/25/2017 11:53am
JB151MX wrote:
What makes you say that?
JB151MX
4/25/2017 11:54am
GuyB wrote:

Smile
Love the 151 quote... But hey i never called anyone a name unless they came at me first lol.
JB151MX
4/25/2017 11:55am
JB151MX wrote:
GuyB wrote:
What makes you say that?
Cuz i got u in this mofo!!!! Lmao hey these boyz want to play they better but thier big boy pants on and strap them boots on tight!
4/25/2017 11:56am
... just a mess of sprocket bolts lying all over the place.

Don't necessarily mean that as bad thing. I'm entertained (and, yes, I can admit it doesn't take much).
JB151MX
4/25/2017 12:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2017 12:05pm
Guyb... I just love a good debate, i understand my ways are bold and controversial BUT I'll never attack someone for no reason and I'll say some dumb shit but I'm only playing... But i was just spitting out facts these guy's should learn on if they think adderall is some great amazing fn steroid. I will throw that lure out there waiting for a bite. If it's someone talking about dumb shit. I'm sry the troll in me can't help it. But mainly I'm here to make some people who know what's really going on laugh... That's it.
JB151MX
4/25/2017 12:03pm
... just a mess of sprocket bolts lying all over the place. Don't necessarily mean that as bad thing. I'm entertained (and, yes, I can admit...
... just a mess of sprocket bolts lying all over the place.

Don't necessarily mean that as bad thing. I'm entertained (and, yes, I can admit it doesn't take much).
I got some ti sprocket bolts for a yamaha lying around their like light weight and stuff
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
4/25/2017 12:04pm
GuyB wrote:

Smile
If you're referring to him calling me a dick, no offense taken here. It was probably the closest to accurate thing he has posted ☺
BobPA
4/25/2017 12:08pm
JB151MX wrote:
Guyb... I just love a good debate, i understand my ways are bold and controversial BUT I'll never attack someone for no reason and I'll say...
Guyb... I just love a good debate, i understand my ways are bold and controversial BUT I'll never attack someone for no reason and I'll say some dumb shit but I'm only playing... But i was just spitting out facts these guy's should learn on if they think adderall is some great amazing fn steroid. I will throw that lure out there waiting for a bite. If it's someone talking about dumb shit. I'm sry the troll in me can't help it. But mainly I'm here to make some people who know what's really going on laugh... That's it.
Bro, you are my new favorite irrational no-it-all (see what I did there).

We lost SkiDaddle to an unfortunate outboard fuel pump explosion, but you are filling his void perfectly.

No facts, no proof, pathetic spelling/grammar, no reading comprehension, no reasoning, just a pile of hilarious misspelled banter filled with insults and opinions. Party on broski
JB151MX
4/25/2017 12:10pm
GuyB wrote:

Smile
GrapeApe wrote:
If you're referring to him calling me a dick, no offense taken here. It was probably the closest to accurate thing he has posted ☺
I thought it was well deserved lol but hey at any time we can be cool... All u have to do is realize I'm bored asf and just having fun. Possibly make at least one person learn some facts. Besides like i said I'll get outted eventually most likely.... Probably by some funny guy all of u love. He'll even tell u I'm alright, well he might idk last time i seen him... He was calling me every name in the book while i was helping him rehab his knee
hvaughn88
4/25/2017 12:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2017 12:16pm
GuyB wrote:

Smile
GrapeApe wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
I thought it was well deserved lol but hey at any time we can be cool... All u have to do is realize I'm bored asf...
I thought it was well deserved lol but hey at any time we can be cool... All u have to do is realize I'm bored asf and just having fun. Possibly make at least one person learn some facts. Besides like i said I'll get outted eventually most likely.... Probably by some funny guy all of u love. He'll even tell u I'm alright, well he might idk last time i seen him... He was calling me every name in the book while i was helping him rehab his knee
Are you the dude (Jon) that called into Pulp last night? Around the 3:34 mark? Called to tell James stories from Bithlo and wanted a free Fly Helmet? From the Melbourne area?
JB151MX
4/25/2017 12:13pm
JB151MX wrote:
Guyb... I just love a good debate, i understand my ways are bold and controversial BUT I'll never attack someone for no reason and I'll say...
BobPA wrote:
Bro, you are my new favorite irrational no-it-all (see what I did there). We lost SkiDaddle to an unfortunate outboard fuel pump explosion, but you are...
Bro, you are my new favorite irrational no-it-all (see what I did there).

We lost SkiDaddle to an unfortunate outboard fuel pump explosion, but you are filling his void perfectly.

No facts, no proof, pathetic spelling/grammar, no reading comprehension, no reasoning, just a pile of hilarious misspelled banter filled with insults and opinions. Party on broski
It's all part of the character my friend... Don't read into much of the abseen gestures or my vital grammar... But ty I'm having fun. Hope u are too
JB151MX
4/25/2017 12:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2017 12:33pm
GrapeApe wrote:
JB151MX wrote:
I thought it was well deserved lol but hey at any time we can be cool... All u have to do is realize I'm bored asf...
hvaughn88 wrote:
Are you the dude (Jon) that called into Pulp last night? Around the 3:34 mark? Called to tell James stories from Bithlo and wanted a free...
Are you the dude (Jon) that called into Pulp last night? Around the 3:34 mark? Called to tell James stories from Bithlo and wanted a free Fly Helmet? From the Melbourne area?
I did call to talk about stew and tomac yes... The helmet deal was to give them shit cuz they gave it to the first cute sounding girl lmao as u heard me speak of... Again fn with people dude.... The stew, eli question was real tho. I wanted to know if i was delusional or not. But i have contracts with people dude i can literally get sued if even speak of their names in a public setting. Would most care... No but that's not the point. I can go on here or pulp and be whoever i want. That's the fun in the whole deal. Pls never take me serious unless u can tell I'm trying to speak on a certain matter like ped use.... Not accusing anyone of doing these drugs. Just simply trying to shed some light on facts most are not aware of but think they are. Ps i can't believe it took someone that long to figure that out!!! Props to u... Def should get some type of award... Cuz half of vital had a meltdown and no one put two and two together
hvaughn88
4/25/2017 12:31pm
JB151MX wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
Are you the dude (Jon) that called into Pulp last night? Around the 3:34 mark? Called to tell James stories from Bithlo and wanted a free...
JB151MX wrote:
I did call to talk about stew and tomac yes... The helmet deal was to give them shit cuz they gave it to the first cute...
I did call to talk about stew and tomac yes... The helmet deal was to give them shit cuz they gave it to the first cute sounding girl lmao as u heard me speak of... Again fn with people dude.... The stew, eli question was real tho. I wanted to know if i was delusional or not. But i have contracts with people dude i can literally get sued if even speak of their names in a public setting. Would most care... No but that's not the point. I can go on here or pulp and be whoever i want. That's the fun in the whole deal. Pls never take me serious unless u can tell I'm trying to speak on a certain matter like ped use.... Not accusing anyone of doing these drugs. Just simply trying to shed some light on facts most are not aware of but think they are. Ps i can't believe it took someone that long to figure that out!!! Props to u... Def should get some type of award... Cuz half of vital had a meltdown and no one put two and two together
Is your last name Boydston, by any chance?
JB151MX
4/25/2017 12:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2017 12:44pm
Lmao no detective, I've been into moto since i can remember. Been racing my whole life and know a lot rider's from racing but i haven't been out of school long and I'm very new to this scene of working with guy's. But i knew some people that knew some people who but in a good word for me. There's literally like two pro's who could out me but they won't... That would ruin the fun. I rep the riders dear boy. But the whole ped talk really bugs me cuz there is a very dark cloud on the whole deal. But hey u never know... Soon i might do a podcast on pulp about that kinda stuff in detail to change some views hopefully. We'll see so stay tuned.
hvaughn88
4/25/2017 12:39pm
JB151MX wrote:
Lmao no detective, I've been into moto since i can remember. Been racing my whole life and know a lot rider's from racing but i haven't...
Lmao no detective, I've been into moto since i can remember. Been racing my whole life and know a lot rider's from racing but i haven't been out of school long and I'm very new to this scene of working with guy's. But i knew some people that knew some people who but in a good word for me. There's literally like two pro's who could out me but they won't... That would ruin the fun. I rep the riders dear boy. But the whole ped talk really bugs me cuz there is a very dark cloud on the whole deal. But hey u never know... Soon i might do a podcast on pulp about that kinda stuff in detail to change some views hopefully. We'll see so stay tuned.
interesting
Torco1
4/25/2017 12:41pm
His fitness is fine.....

slipdog
4/25/2017 12:51pm
JB151MX wrote:
Facebook friend request sent!

JB151MX
4/25/2017 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2017 1:35pm
JB151MX wrote:
slipdog wrote:
Facebook friend request sent! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/04/25/190420/s1200_Screenshot_2017_04_25_at_12.49.22_PM_Edited.jpg[/img]
Facebook friend request sent!

Shit I'm super busted but not really super bustedLaughing lmao I'm not a fan of bam bam but he "used" to be awesome to watch! When he came out swinging at GH rookie year repn the 151 i was pumped. But not pumped lol
4/25/2017 1:47pm
MXMattii wrote:
Did anyone thought about the fact that it's maybe not James his choice that he's not racing? Maybe he just can't pass the medical tests anymore...
Did anyone thought about the fact that it's maybe not James his choice that he's not racing? Maybe he just can't pass the medical tests anymore. Some MMA & Boxing stars also retired on the same way, just because they weren't physical fit enough to do what they do.

If I'm not mistaken that is also the reason why TP199 quit racing NASCAR (stronger concussion protocols). But it is just an idea.

EDIT: I don't mean drugs, I mean physical things like punch drunk or some other things that makes that he's a danger to himself and others.
RandyS wrote:
I heard it was the wall, ironic huh. [img]http://www.arlington-tx.gov/police/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2014/06/Obstacal2.jpg[/img]
I heard it was the wall, ironic huh.
Why would the wall be ironic? He's not an immigrant, illegal or otherwise. It's not ironic at all. You hillbilly.

Post a reply to: Wild-ass speculation: JS7 can't pass the medical tests

The Latest