I'd be sick for Osborne to ride a 125 this weekend!

a22
8/22/2017 10:07am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2017 10:09am
Motofinne wrote:
Roczen did it in 2011.
Yes, seem to remember that- think he was ringing the neck of the thing but had issues getting over the jumps, opposed to the 250/4 strokes- think he got up to about 5th place and then crashed sadly... Was it 2011 or abit later? I thought it was later than that.

Great effort though, whatever the year and an interesting dynamic, - abit like the recent posts of when he(Roczen) had the balls to race 250/ 450 aged 13 or whatever- incredible really....

Interesting should anyone care to try it (big credit to 'the Stankdog' for already doing/ trying it and doing good).
ATKpilot99
8/22/2017 10:11am
Motofinne wrote:
Roczen did it in 2011.
a22 wrote:
Yes, seem to remember that- think he was ringing the neck of the thing but had issues getting over the jumps, opposed to the 250/4 strokes-...
Yes, seem to remember that- think he was ringing the neck of the thing but had issues getting over the jumps, opposed to the 250/4 strokes- think he got up to about 5th place and then crashed sadly... Was it 2011 or abit later? I thought it was later than that.

Great effort though, whatever the year and an interesting dynamic, - abit like the recent posts of when he(Roczen) had the balls to race 250/ 450 aged 13 or whatever- incredible really....

Interesting should anyone care to try it (big credit to 'the Stankdog' for already doing/ trying it and doing good).
I think he finished 5th in a moto and dnfed the other
8/22/2017 10:26am
ML512 wrote:
He does lose out on a possible win or podium bonus. Ride a 125 for free...or race your 250F and have a shot at 30-50K.
Option 3:
Ride the 125 AND take the bonus.
8/22/2017 10:51am
I also noticed that Osborne can pass Baggett in the grand national points which doesn't mean anything. but would be pretty cool considering he did 8 less races.

The Shop

mxb2
8/22/2017 10:53am
I'm just dreaming! But I would be very interested to see how well he could do on one, because at this point, he has nothing to...
I'm just dreaming! But I would be very interested to see how well he could do on one, because at this point, he has nothing to lose!
ML512 wrote:
He does lose out on a possible win or podium bonus. Ride a 125 for free...or race your 250F and have a shot at 30-50K.
Stop it with common sense.
bvm111
8/22/2017 11:04am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2017 11:07am
I'm just dreaming! But I would be very interested to see how well he could do on one, because at this point, he has nothing to...
I'm just dreaming! But I would be very interested to see how well he could do on one, because at this point, he has nothing to lose!
ML512 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
No kidding ML and mxb2... most of these guys on here can't seem to figure out that MX is their business and they ride to make money at their chosen profession!
8/22/2017 11:16am
Madmax31 wrote:
Suzuki built an RM250 for KR to race at last race in IN a few years ago but the AMA wouldn't let him race it. What...
Suzuki built an RM250 for KR to race at last race in IN a few years ago but the AMA wouldn't let him race it. What a brilliant marketing strategy for the nationals...don't let someone do something that 80% of the fans would love. BRILLIANT!
How the hell do people still not know there are rules? It wasn't just the AMA saying he couldn't. And I hardly doubt Suzuki built that bike for him to race Indiana with because Suzuki actually knows the rules and what needs to be done to be able to race it.

But yes let's keep acting like AMA flat out decided no to show their burning hatred for Roczen..
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
8/22/2017 11:53am
This guy finished 5th in a moto on the smoker.
Cairoli was meant to ride the 250 in the MX1 class. If I remember correctly, he didn't race because some days before the race someone in his family died

https://youtu.be/wjkwqCnnZ5w
8/22/2017 12:18pm
ML512 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
No kidding ML and mxb2... most of these guys on here can't seem to figure out that MX is their business and they ride to make...
No kidding ML and mxb2... most of these guys on here can't seem to figure out that MX is their business and they ride to make money at their chosen profession!
I just wanted to start a fun thread... and I didn't realize that a winning bonus for one race was 30-50K. I know the whole thing isn't realistic, and I understand these guys race for a living. The way I saw it is that he has already won the title, and it would be a cool thing for him to race a 125. It's been done before as well, so I just thought it would be a fun thing to bring up. Sorry if anybody was offended.
ATKpilot99
8/22/2017 12:26pm
I just wanted to start a fun thread... and I didn't realize that a winning bonus for one race was 30-50K. I know the whole thing...
I just wanted to start a fun thread... and I didn't realize that a winning bonus for one race was 30-50K. I know the whole thing isn't realistic, and I understand these guys race for a living. The way I saw it is that he has already won the title, and it would be a cool thing for him to race a 125. It's been done before as well, so I just thought it would be a fun thing to bring up. Sorry if anybody was offended.
The usual suspects always come into a 2 stroke thread to shit on it.
tcallahan707
8/22/2017 12:39pm
I just wanted to start a fun thread... and I didn't realize that a winning bonus for one race was 30-50K. I know the whole thing...
ATKpilot99 wrote:
The usual suspects always come into a 2 stroke thread to shit on it.
It was shit on because he said Osborne had nothing to lose. It being cool to race a 125 is 100% different than it being worthwhile. It's one of a thousand threads where no one actually puts themselves in the shoes of the rider before posting. It has nothing to do with 2 strokes.

ATKpilot99
8/22/2017 12:56pm
It was shit on because he said Osborne had nothing to lose. It being cool to race a 125 is 100% different than it being worthwhile...
It was shit on because he said Osborne had nothing to lose. It being cool to race a 125 is 100% different than it being worthwhile. It's one of a thousand threads where no one actually puts themselves in the shoes of the rider before posting. It has nothing to do with 2 strokes.

Still no reason for ridicule . He didn't know about the bonus .
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
8/22/2017 1:03pm
crusty_xx wrote:
This guy finished 5th in a moto on the smoker. Cairoli was meant to ride the 250 in the MX1 class. If I remember correctly, he...
This guy finished 5th in a moto on the smoker.
Cairoli was meant to ride the 250 in the MX1 class. If I remember correctly, he didn't race because some days before the race someone in his family died

https://youtu.be/wjkwqCnnZ5w
It's all business, Kroc must have not been serious about racing Grinning

Post a reply to: I'd be sick for Osborne to ride a 125 this weekend!

The Latest