IZZI Racing?

Detroit Dick
Edited Date/Time 11/18/2014 8:04pm
I know Nico was on the list for the MEC but is not on the results page. Did he fail to qualify or just not show up? Anyone know if he's attempting a(nother) comeback? I know he's been his own worst enemy so let's not make this a "Pile on Nico" thread. (Unless of course you've never made any big mistakes ) Just curious if he's working hard to straighten his self out and get back in the game.
|
Sandberm
11/15/2014 8:21pm
I thought somebody in the "Paul so n so to manage Rockwell Watches team" thread, said that hes riding for them.
Old-Man
11/15/2014 8:51pm Edited Date/Time 11/16/2014 7:27am
Sandberm wrote:
I thought somebody in the "Paul so n so to manage Rockwell Watches team" thread, said that hes riding for them.
JonnyDH84
11/16/2014 5:25am
Watching his instagram he puts regular updates of him in the gym training seems to have got himself a new gear deal as well. Id say he will be at a1 looks like hes working hard to get in shape.

Detroit Dick
11/16/2014 5:59am
JonnyDH84 wrote:
Watching his instagram he puts regular updates of him in the gym training seems to have got himself a new gear deal as well. Id say...
Watching his instagram he puts regular updates of him in the gym training seems to have got himself a new gear deal as well. Id say he will be at a1 looks like hes working hard to get in shape.

Good to hear. He seems like a nice kid who decided to rebel at exactly the wrong time and has payed the price for his mistakes. Would love to see him fight his way back to Top Ten territory. As a guy who's had a knack for shooting myself in the foot I can empathize with Nico a lil' bit. And I'm always pullin' for a fellow Michigander. I'll be at A1 and pullin' for him if he's on the gate.

The Shop

The Rock
11/17/2014 9:29am
I don't know Nicco very well but his mom and dad are text book examples of supportive parents.
Killer Customz
11/17/2014 11:27am
Nico is planning on a return to racing. He has been working harder than ever and has his life under control right now. He struggled with injury as many of you know by now and the pain he deals with on a daily basis is tough. He is very determined right now though. Keep an eye out for him this season in some form of racing!
k-bull98
11/17/2014 12:56pm
I talked to him last weekend and it seemed the plan was to race the lites class on the west coast and hopefully more races depending on how everything went.
Detroit Dick
11/17/2014 3:28pm
That is a sweet vid. Sometimes you forget just how crazy those cats really are. Helluva way to make a living
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/18/2014 4:01pm
Rockwell Team PR...

(November 17th, 2014) – In the continued effort to increase their Supercross presence, Rockwell Watches has signed rider Nico Izzi for the 2015 AMA Monster Energy Supercross 250SX West Coast Series. Izzi is returning to racing after being sidelined by injuries over the past couple of years. Izzi has multiple amateur championships under his belt and finished 3rd in points in 2008 and 2009 in the 250SX East Coast Series, with 10 total trips to the podium.
Izzi had this to say about the upcoming season - “Rockwell is stepping up their racing program for 2015 and I am excited to be a part of their program. They are supporting me in my comeback. Paul Lindsey is a proven Team Manager and together with the support of the Rockwell Team, I know I can turn some heads this season.”
This announcement is the latest in a series of moves that Rockwell has made to be more competitive this season. Rockwell’s founder and CEO, Rich Eggett, is very optimistic about the upcoming season also – “Over the past decade I’ve had the privilege to work with some great people and very talented riders in our program. We’ve had riders with top-10 potential, but this is the first year that we have a team that could take a podium every week, and has a legitimate shot at a championship. Nico is looking faster and in better shape than he was during his 2008 and 2009 seasons and I think we’re about to see him in his prime.”
Rockwell will be kicking off the season with Izzy at the Anaheim, CA Supercross on January 3rd. 2015. You can find Izzy and Rockwell team at the Rockwell Semi when the pits open at 12:00pm.
Rockwell Watches
Rockwell Watches was founded in 2007 just north of Salt Lake City, Utah, and is an action-sports lifestyle brand with a big selection of watches and apparel catered to those who choose to live an active lifestyle. The Rockwell on your wrist is a reflection of who you are and the life you live. Rockwell watches can be found in stores throughout the world and online. For more information please visit us at www.RockwellWatches.com
MXD
11/18/2014 6:14pm
nytsmaC wrote:
I used to dislike the guy, but..

This seems appropriate in any Izzi thread. Maybe best gopro of all time?

https://youtu.be/OWJpOC-78Jk
If you do nothing eels, please fast forward to the 1:15 mark Shocked

Post a reply to: IZZI Racing?

The Latest