IZZI

neverwas
Fantasy
784th
Edited Date/Time 4/15/2012 11:29am
I know it's just practice and a lot of top guys are hurt, but Izzi is on it!
|
Coyote
4/14/2012 12:52pm
neverwas wrote:
Gotta hand it to the kid, rest of the guys are all on factory bikes...heres to a podium!!
4/14/2012 12:58pm
neverwas wrote:
That's my boy!!! He needs a top finish today bad!!
fader418
4/14/2012 1:00pm
Not trying to be a debbie downer, but practice dont matter....never has
TeamGreen
4/14/2012 1:04pm
fader418 wrote:
Someone doesn't know how qualifying works, I guess...

Iz is looking Really good at a very good time...to look good: pay attention to that logo on his helmet & let's see if it stays there for 2013, shall we?

The Shop

MotoGUY
4/14/2012 1:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/14/2012 1:34pm
fader418 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Someone doesn't know how qualifying works, I guess... Iz is looking Really good at a very good time...to look good: pay attention to that logo on...

Iz is looking Really good at a very good time...to look good: pay attention to that logo on his helmet & let's see if it stays there for 2013, shall we?
Im surprised there was even a logo there this year
4/14/2012 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/15/2012 10:42am
here is the problem TeamGreen.

Pratice isnt 20 laps. its the fastest you can go for 1. it is an indicator? Obviously. But anyone can go like hell for 8 laps and ride it like they stole it and put in a hell of a good time. Problem is, around lap 10 in the SX main, the fitness starts showing its ugly head and by lap 17 its flat out butt raping several guys.

So,in regards to Nico making a podium because for 1 lap he threw down like we all know he can.... in the immortal words of Winston Wolf .... "lets not start sucking each others dicks quite yet"
mxb2
4/14/2012 3:25pm
here is the problem TeamGreen. Pratice isnt 20 laps. its the fastest you can go for 1. it is an indicator? Obviously. But anyone can go...

Pratice isnt 20 laps. its the fastest you can go for 1. it is an indicator? Obviously. But anyone can go like hell for 8 laps and ride it like they stole it and put in a hell of a good time. Problem is, around lap 10 in the SX main, the fitness starts showing its ugly head and by lap 17 its flat out butt raping several guys.

So,in regards to Nico making a podium because for 1 lap he threw down like we all know he can.... in the immortal words of Winston Wolf .... "lets not start sucking each others dicks quite yet"
LOL, lotta heat race heroes also.
level
4/14/2012 4:38pm
I would love to see Izzi win. He has always been fast but his speed has been great this year.
exsarg
4/14/2012 7:19pm
here is the problem TeamGreen. Pratice isnt 20 laps. its the fastest you can go for 1. it is an indicator? Obviously. But anyone can go...

mxb2 wrote:
LOL, lotta heat race heroes also.
who is winston wolf!! fuck is that funny!
4/14/2012 7:37pm
exsarg wrote:
who is winston wolf!! fuck is that funny!
You know what you look like? Like a guy who just blew off somebody's head. Stripping off those bloody rags is absolutely necessary.
4/14/2012 7:38pm
Get it straight, buster. I'm not here to say "please," I'm here to tell you what to do. If self-preservation is an instinct you posses, you better do it and do it fucking quick. I'm here to help. If my helps not appreciated, lotsa luck, gentlemen
4/14/2012 8:13pm
Get it straight, buster. I'm not here to say "please," I'm here to tell you what to do. If self-preservation is an instinct you posses, you...
Get it straight, buster. I'm not here to say "please," I'm here to tell you what to do. If self-preservation is an instinct you posses, you better do it and do it fucking quick. I'm here to help. If my helps not appreciated, lotsa luck, gentlemen
oh shit! you sending the Wolf?!?

feel better mutha fucka?

shitttt negro, thats all you gotta say!!!

Jabroni gets it! Pulp Fiction ftw!

and guys, I rest my case on Izzi.
4/15/2012 11:29am
fader418 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Someone doesn't know how qualifying works, I guess... Iz is looking Really good at a very good time...to look good: pay attention to that logo on...

He has a 2 year contract

Post a reply to: IZZI

The Latest