ISO places to ride in NJ,NY,CT

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2017 7:45 AM

need help finding hidden tracks and places to ride in lower NY, North jersey and lower connecticut. Literally anywhere with a few jumps and berms please help.

|

dirtbike kidd

10/27/2017 7:57 AM

Following.

|

10/27/2017 8:08 AM

New jersey field of dream

|

10/27/2017 8:15 AM

CTmotocross.com in Rocky Hill, Ct

|

10/27/2017 9:31 AM

Englishtown Raceway park is one of the closest tracks. The Northeast doesnt have a lot of offer riding wise, and its a tight inner circle to find and make friends with private tracks and riding areas.

The best thing to do is make the trip to as many tracks as you can as often, talk to people and be social. The moto community is small and some of my closest friends i met cause i parked near them at a the track.

|

I don't crash, I just run out of talent

10/27/2017 9:44 AM

In addition to the above, there's Walden, Ace, Orange County in the area. Echo Valley is closer to Albany if you're willing. There's a few others between The City and Albany that I haven't been to. There are a bunch on the Eastern side of PA if that's within reach. CT sucks: Rocky Hill is it and it's going to close soon. There is a track or two out on Long Island but I haven't been there. A few in Delaware if you'll travel that far.

My staple is Englishtown because it's the closest and it's maintained and prepped. But I love Field of Dreams: a beautiful facility, it's just a 2 hour drive for me (instead of 1 for Etown).

|

10/27/2017 10:22 AM

Also interested. Most of the riding around here is either private where you need to know somebody, or places where we aren't supposed to be so it's ride at your own risk.

|

10/27/2017 10:33 AM

gotham mx in monticello NY is a pretty sweet spot i just found that just opened up, check them out. They have a mx track or you can just tear up and down the ski mountain.

https://gothammountain.com/

|

10/27/2017 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2017 11:07 AM

For those in driving distance of eastern CT... www.CCCMX.com
Get a membership.. work some races, earn points, get a key to the place.
I've been a member 27 years.

|

Name withheld... Esquire