ISDE UPDATE

WTaylor7
11/16/2018 9:41am
brycepdh wrote:
Interesting to see that the Aussies in 1st and 3rd overall are riders that stay in Australia and do our national competition and beating the riders...
Interesting to see that the Aussies in 1st and 3rd overall are riders that stay in Australia and do our national competition and beating the riders that do EnduroGP. I know the champ Holcombe isn’t racing but Nambotin, Larrieu and Salvini are good measure!
Milner raced GNCCs and Sanders raced world enduro championship before so they are no strangers to high level competition. To be honest we havent even sent...
Milner raced GNCCs and Sanders raced world enduro championship before so they are no strangers to high level competition.

To be honest we havent even sent our best team.

Josh Green elected not to go and hes faster than Lyndon Snodgrass and Matt Phillips didnt go due to health reason and he is as quick as Sanders & Milner. Plus if we could get toby price back on small enduro bikes.

Great to see the aussie women leading this will be their 6th straight title if they seal the deal.

Milner was not bad his last year of GNCC his issue was he is a diabetic so he couldn't figure out the 3-hour pace
brycepdh
11/16/2018 12:56pm
WTaylor7 wrote:
Milner was not bad his last year of GNCC his issue was he is a diabetic so he couldn't figure out the 3-hour pace
He also got homesick too, it’s a no brainer really. Come back home be the top guy and earn good money and be close to your friends.
WTaylor7
11/16/2018 10:06pm
Day 5 is over I have to say as a team we honestly rode the best today out of any day all of the guys were solid in almost every test tomorrow is just the short Moto section unless something happens to team Australia the USA will have to settle for second place but this is racing and this is the isde we know anything can happen
brycepdh
11/17/2018 12:54am
You can’t deny how good that guy Milner is. 11 straight outright test wins this week! Tell me the last time that has happened, you’re gonna be looking very far.

The Shop

Crush
11/17/2018 4:02am
brycepdh wrote:
You can’t deny how good that guy Milner is. 11 straight outright test wins this week! Tell me the last time that has happened, you’re gonna...
You can’t deny how good that guy Milner is. 11 straight outright test wins this week! Tell me the last time that has happened, you’re gonna be looking very far.
He's a freak. Still so puzzling how he never really got it together in the GNCCs... he's way better than he ever showed there.
lumpy790
11/17/2018 6:46am
brycepdh wrote:
You can’t deny how good that guy Milner is. 11 straight outright test wins this week! Tell me the last time that has happened, you’re gonna...
Crush wrote:
He's a freak. Still so puzzling how he never really got it together in the GNCCs... he's way better than he ever showed there.
GNCC conditions are tough but no where near as tough as ISDE brutal conditions.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
11/17/2018 4:36pm
Woohoo, we did it! This victory is a lot more legit than our first victory in 2015, as that all came down to penalties against Team France. This one was pure dominance.

Speaking of dominance, Zach Bell brought his MX game for the final today. Whooped everyone!

mxmaniac
11/17/2018 6:44pm
So proud of these lads! Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!!
Helda
11/17/2018 7:26pm
Daniel Milner FMOP!!!!
TymeMoto
11/17/2018 7:30pm
Zach Bell whipping everyone by that much on the motocross test... ON A 2 STROKE... completely solidifies his spot on this team.

Cheers to Zach Bell—less than 2 years into his off-road career and he’s already at the top. Kid has a very bright future.
Johnny Depp
11/17/2018 7:39pm Edited Date/Time 11/17/2018 7:41pm
Congratulations Australians, you bunch of piratesTongue

A truly legendary week by Milner, he would have been foolish to throw it all away today in the MX test, so no shame in today's finish.

I love Off Road racing so much, it's like College American Football, so unpredictable (except GNCC). On a given day and given course, so many different riders and bikes can step up to the top. It is great to read about it online, I only hope to attend an ISDE someday and witness it first hand.
11/17/2018 8:10pm
I think australia is producing the best offroad riders in the world at the moment.

Toby is a top rally guy and our women have been dominating the last few years. Plus our senior team killed it with only 3 men.

Post a reply to: ISDE UPDATE

The Latest