ISDE UPDATE

WTaylor7
Edited Date/Time 11/17/2018 8:10pm
After day one team U.S.A is 4.14 seconds ahead in the world trophy class Australia is right behind us Taylor Robert and Sipes killed it all day Baylor turned it on late and Bell has been alright.
|
WTaylor7
11/13/2018 6:55pm
Day 2 saw the same course as day 1 but it was a lot rougher today riders fought a lot of dust. Team USA stayed consistent but Sipes had a big wreck towards the end of the day he was fine though. Baylor was great today Taylor Robert stayed on top of it and Bell had good and bad sections. Australia has now pulled out to a minute and a half lead / USA and Italy is third. Australia lost a rider today due to machine failure so that will be there daily drop from here on out which means they could still win but they can't afford any more mistakes. Tomorrow there will be a new course with much more technical sections and less dust. Team USA should be able to do great again tomorrow.
11/14/2018 4:40am
Thanks for the updates... Surprised there aren't more folks who give a damn about this historic event..

The Shop

JustMX
11/14/2018 4:55am
Thanks for the updates... Surprised there aren't more folks who give a damn about this historic event..
X2
Bultaco
11/14/2018 4:56am
Thanks for the summary. Have always been a Six Day fan.
Dixon893
11/14/2018 6:20am
Guy I race with is on the junior team, been following. Go USA!
brycepdh
11/14/2018 12:52pm
Interesting to see that the Aussies in 1st and 3rd overall are riders that stay in Australia and do our national competition and beating the riders that do EnduroGP. I know the champ Holcombe isn’t racing but Nambotin, Larrieu and Salvini are good measure!
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
11/14/2018 2:13pm
Australia and USA have become real powerhouses at this event. I think we're possibly seeing a bit of a change due to the increased popularity of hard enduro in europe
WTaylor7
11/14/2018 7:16pm Edited Date/Time 11/14/2018 7:18pm
Day 3 update Teen USA lost a little bit of time and dropped to 3rd halfway through the day on the new course but they got back up to 2nd and had a strong last test Baylor Robert Sipes were all good today and Bell was just okay still struggling with him somewhat we are now down about two and a half minutes but we have made it halfway so that's good tomorrow brings somewhat of the same course as today Australia cannot afford any mistake because they already have their daily drop used on they're writer who blew up yesterday we will see what happens tomorrow
500guy
11/15/2018 6:23am
Thanks for the updates.
WTaylor7
11/15/2018 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2018 2:08pm
A good day 4! Team U.S.A. as a team rode great today fast all day we had 1 rough test we are now 5min 50 sec down but this is ISDE and anything can happen 1 more hard test day tomorrow then moto on Saturday Austrialia is FAST but they use their drop right off the start so they can't afford any mistake as you only get one drop a day so these last 2 days should be interesting.
11/15/2018 2:20pm
brycepdh wrote:
Interesting to see that the Aussies in 1st and 3rd overall are riders that stay in Australia and do our national competition and beating the riders...
Interesting to see that the Aussies in 1st and 3rd overall are riders that stay in Australia and do our national competition and beating the riders that do EnduroGP. I know the champ Holcombe isn’t racing but Nambotin, Larrieu and Salvini are good measure!
Milner raced GNCCs and Sanders raced world enduro championship before so they are no strangers to high level competition.

To be honest we havent even sent our best team.

Josh Green elected not to go and hes faster than Lyndon Snodgrass and Matt Phillips didnt go due to health reason and he is as quick as Sanders & Milner. Plus if we could get toby price back on small enduro bikes.

Great to see the aussie women leading this will be their 6th straight title if they seal the deal.

Stuntman949
11/15/2018 2:33pm
Destry took a SLAM to the noggin. Cracked the helmet at the mouth piece. He's beat up but seemingly okay. Out for the event
endurox
11/15/2018 2:43pm
Bell is doing great for his first time in an ISDE. KR is surely missed though.
Titan1
11/15/2018 2:47pm
endurox wrote:
KR is missed.

And I can't help but miss KC66 this time of year...Can you imagine that team? Sipes, Robert, Kurt, and Kalub?
brycepdh
11/15/2018 5:07pm
Milner raced GNCCs and Sanders raced world enduro championship before so they are no strangers to high level competition. To be honest we havent even sent...
Milner raced GNCCs and Sanders raced world enduro championship before so they are no strangers to high level competition.

Josh Green elected not to go and hes faster than Lyndon Snodgrass and Matt Phillips didnt go due to health reason and he is as quick as Sanders & Milner. Plus if we could get toby price back on small enduro bikes.

Great to see the aussie women leading this will be their 6th straight title if they seal the deal.

Yeah I was surprised to hear that Green decided not to go. I reckon Phillips won’t do another six day again
brycepdh
11/15/2018 5:08pm
WTaylor7 wrote:
Day 3 update Teen USA lost a little bit of time and dropped to 3rd halfway through the day on the new course but they got...
Day 3 update Teen USA lost a little bit of time and dropped to 3rd halfway through the day on the new course but they got back up to 2nd and had a strong last test Baylor Robert Sipes were all good today and Bell was just okay still struggling with him somewhat we are now down about two and a half minutes but we have made it halfway so that's good tomorrow brings somewhat of the same course as today Australia cannot afford any mistake because they already have their daily drop used on they're writer who blew up yesterday we will see what happens tomorrow
The bike blew up because the mechanic forgot to tighten the sump plug..... what a fuck up
11/15/2018 6:20pm
Milner raced GNCCs and Sanders raced world enduro championship before so they are no strangers to high level competition. To be honest we havent even sent...

brycepdh wrote:
Yeah I was surprised to hear that Green decided not to go. I reckon Phillips won’t do another six day again
I think Matt needed some time off and to be back home. It seems like he is going to be greens team mate on three6 motorsports next year.

See how he feels when he is refreshed.

Where did you hear that about lyndons bike? I didnt think the mechanic could touch the bike mechanically except filling it with fluids?
brycepdh
11/15/2018 6:30pm
I think Matt needed some time off and to be back home. It seems like he is going to be greens team mate on three6 motorsports...
I think Matt needed some time off and to be back home. It seems like he is going to be greens team mate on three6 motorsports next year.

See how he feels when he is refreshed.

Where did you hear that about lyndons bike? I didnt think the mechanic could touch the bike mechanically except filling it with fluids?
Yeah I’ve been seeing him a bit at home, he seems happy and relaxed. Been in contact with one of the team supporters over in Chile now, I’m not quite sure on the extent what the mechanics can do but it’s what I’ve been told.
11/15/2018 8:01pm
brycepdh wrote:
Yeah I’ve been seeing him a bit at home, he seems happy and relaxed. Been in contact with one of the team supporters over in Chile...
Yeah I’ve been seeing him a bit at home, he seems happy and relaxed. Been in contact with one of the team supporters over in Chile now, I’m not quite sure on the extent what the mechanics can do but it’s what I’ve been told.
Wow what a stuff up by the mechanic.

Seems mechanics can do a bit on the bike

Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
11/15/2018 10:12pm
Although it's suiting us well, I wish they didn't downsize the senior teams from 6 to 4
brycepdh
11/15/2018 10:14pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Although it's suiting us well, I wish they didn't downsize the senior teams from 6 to 4
I agree 100%
agn5009
11/16/2018 5:10am
endurox wrote:
Titan1 wrote:
KR is missed.

And I can't help but miss KC66 this time of year...Can you imagine that team? Sipes, Robert, Kurt, and Kalub?
KC66 is such a legend. He was phoenominal on and off the track. We dont realize how lucky we are to watch these guys ride until they’re gone.

Post a reply to: ISDE UPDATE

The Latest