ISDE

MtnBoy
Edited Date/Time 9/7/2015 6:05am
Starts Monday!

Could this FINALLY be our year? It's gonna take some luck I think...

What are the websites to watch with most info? Facebook or Instagram pages to follow?
|
9/4/2015 5:28pm
Shaping up to be a great year, pity the Aussies are missing a few of our top guys. We should podium and our women's team should win their 3rd in a row
9/4/2015 5:35pm
Shaping up to be a great year, pity the Aussies are missing a few of our top guys. We should podium and our women's team should...
Shaping up to be a great year, pity the Aussies are missing a few of our top guys. We should podium and our women's team should win their 3rd in a row
Saving our best for the Dakar. Can't wait! Cool .

Who's representing Oz in the ISDE?
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
9/4/2015 5:38pm
Shaping up to be a great year, pity the Aussies are missing a few of our top guys. We should podium and our women's team should...
Fugg, just realised Price is doing a rally instead of the isde. Damnit
9/4/2015 5:45pm Edited Date/Time 9/4/2015 5:48pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Fugg, just realised Price is doing a rally instead of the isde. Damnit
"Damnit". Not the word I'd chose. The Dakar is gonna be Epic this yr.
We have plenty of blokes able to represent us at the ISDE, not so many for the Dakar though. That takes a special type of special person.

You could say, we're paying a Price for a chance at the Dakar lol.

At my age I shouldn't be counting down the days to a new yr, but on this one I'm willing to take the hit.

The Shop

Titan1
9/4/2015 5:53pm
I'm excited! Can't wait. I wish there was a bit better coverage, but isde week is one of my favorite weeks of the year.

Go USA!!!!
9/4/2015 6:16pm
MtnBoy wrote:
Starts Monday! Could this FINALLY be our year? It's gonna take some luck I think... What are the websites to watch with most info? Facebook or...
Starts Monday!

Could this FINALLY be our year? It's gonna take some luck I think...

What are the websites to watch with most info? Facebook or Instagram pages to follow?
http://gnccracing.com/2015/09/04/stay-up-to-date-on-the-2015-isde

Here's a link to a bunch of links to watch next week. Jeff Russell will be sending me some updates throughout the week as well which I'll be sharing on the GNCC Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.

Could be one of the best ISDEs of all time, and I'd say the USA has probably has the best shot they've ever had.
MtnBoy
9/4/2015 6:19pm
We're gonna need Sutherlin to keep it on 2 wheels, hopefully Sipes can show his potential and win some tests while avoiding any costly mistakes.

We've been close for awhile now, maybe with the French and Aussies missing some top guys, we can pull this off!

USA! USA! USA!
9/4/2015 6:22pm
It's a bummer Josh Strang couldn't make it for Australia. Judging by the photos I've seen, it looks pretty similar to the eastern United States, so some GNCC experience will definitely pay off. However, sending Glenn Kearney in his place is a good move given his previous GNCC experience.
MtnBoy
9/7/2015 6:05am
USA running 1-2 overall right now!

Post a reply to: ISDE

The Latest