INJECTIONEERING HELP!!!

95s10nj
8/10/2016 7:21am
I sent him my throttle body last year in April I believe and didn't get it back till some time in July after I was promised no more than 2 weeks. Phone calls or voicemails do nothing as I called numerous times. I posted on thumpertalk and a guy happened to know him and called him for me. I received a phone call back that same day but still didn't see the throttle body for over a month after that. He shipped mine about a week after he took payment.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
8/10/2016 7:21am
If you get A throttle body back, odds are it will be off someone else's bike, and they will then be in the situation you're in now.

I'll save you some reading:

The allegation is that he damages X amount of throttle bodies during modofication, and robs Peter to pay Paul..... it's a Ponzi scheme of sorts where he takes your throttle body and sends it to a more irate pissed off customer.
slipdog
8/10/2016 7:38am
MxKing809 wrote:
If you get [i]A [/i] throttle body back, odds are it will be off someone else's bike, and they will then be in the situation you're...
If you get A throttle body back, odds are it will be off someone else's bike, and they will then be in the situation you're in now.

The allegation is that he damages X amount of throttle bodies during modofication, and robs Peter to pay Paul..... it's a Ponzi scheme of sorts where he takes your throttle body and sends it to a more irate pissed off customer.
Interesting take, never heard that before. I always assumed some type of Drug dependency and after a week or two bender just hides from reality realizing he has been dodging multiple calls from multiple customers so decides to go MIA until the next MXA review comes out...
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
8/10/2016 8:57am
MxKing809 wrote:
If you get [i]A [/i] throttle body back, odds are it will be off someone else's bike, and they will then be in the situation you're...

I want in on this deal

The Shop

OneTrack236
8/10/2016 10:32am Edited Date/Time 8/10/2016 10:49am
Holy shit... Throttle body just showed up
Brent
8/10/2016 11:34am
...public shaming DOES have some advantages.

Hopefully its yours, and not from the poor guy who sent his in last week and still waiting optimistically for it to come back...
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
8/10/2016 1:18pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2016 1:49pm
So odds are that starting this thread yesterday had no input on him shipping your TB.....

Where do you live? When was the label shipped?
8/10/2016 3:44pm Edited Date/Time 8/10/2016 3:45pm
Some sellers have a unique product or service. A lot Customers want the product or service. The seller just chooses to be a prick with bad communication instead of just being up front and being truthful about time frames. We will be patient if the service or product is good.
kibby
8/10/2016 4:04pm
Glad it showed up. I've had the same issue but with a larger quantity of parts. Luckily we have spares to fall back on so we aren't completely screwed.His mods helped us with some low rpm rideability but we have since tackled that by other means.Working with reliable people is key to long term success of a race team.
I'm happy for you this ended well albeit late.
8/11/2016 4:59am
racer369 wrote:
with all the threads on this crook I cant believe anybody would send him stuff to work on
BINGO !!!!!! I have no Sympathy.... Buyer Beware....... google this Douche.
The Rock
8/11/2016 11:46am
I won't even waste my time to read the comments. All I can say anyone that is stupid enough to send or give anything to Wade Wilcox DESERVES to get ripped off.

To the OP to lift your spirits just read all the positive reports from the people didn't get ripped off. I'm sure that will really make you feel a lot better.
The Rock
8/11/2016 11:48am
kibby wrote:
Glad it showed up. I've had the same issue but with a larger quantity of parts. Luckily we have spares to fall back on so we...
Glad it showed up. I've had the same issue but with a larger quantity of parts. Luckily we have spares to fall back on so we aren't completely screwed.His mods helped us with some low rpm rideability but we have since tackled that by other means.Working with reliable people is key to long term success of a race team.
I'm happy for you this ended well albeit late.
Sorry to hear this kIbby and am actually surprised (but guess I shouldn't be) he's progressed from ripping off customers to jacking with race teams.
The Rock
8/11/2016 11:59am Edited Date/Time 8/11/2016 11:59am
MxKing809 wrote:

slipdog wrote:
Interesting take, never heard that before. I always assumed some type of Drug dependency and after a week or two bender just hides from reality realizing...
Interesting take, never heard that before. I always assumed some type of Drug dependency and after a week or two bender just hides from reality realizing he has been dodging multiple calls from multiple customers so decides to go MIA until the next MXA review comes out...
MxKing809 is a wise Kemosabe with the Ponzi scheme comment.

slipdog aside from the review in 2009 or 2010 when as MXA had a review? I read this stuff and man it so plugs me into to all the time, effort and opportunity cost I wasted when I brought this douche into our sport.

I wish I had only lost a throttle body.
peelout
8/11/2016 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2016 12:13pm
carbs are one thing, properly torqued sprocket bolts are another. never let someone else check the tolerance of those nuts. gotta preparate the bike yourself, bros
slipdog
8/11/2016 12:32pm
The Rock wrote:
MxKing809 is a wise Kemosabe with the Ponzi scheme comment. slipdog aside from the review in 2009 or 2010 when as MXA had a review? I...

slipdog aside from the review in 2009 or 2010 when as MXA had a review? I read this stuff and man it so plugs me into to all the time, effort and opportunity cost I wasted when I brought this douche into our sport.

Honestly, I don't read MXA, I thought I've read in some of the threads that people can't understand why MXA "keeps" promoting him. I have had a handful of positive experiences with Wade, but because of all of these threads I stopped usind his services for customers because I don't want to take the chance of being caught in the middle if the next time was "the time".
The Rock
8/11/2016 1:27pm
peelout wrote:
carbs are one thing, properly torqued sprocket bolts are another. never let someone else check the tolerance of those nuts. gotta preparate the bike yourself, bros
Finally someone that obviously lifts
Rocket88
8/11/2016 3:16pm
Yeah Bros!

If yer not liftin' yer squattin'.

If yer not carbin' yer injectin'.

Ooops!

My massive forehead eyebrows just broke my stick like legs.

Aaaaah!
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
8/11/2016 3:50pm
The Rock wrote:
MxKing809 is a wise Kemosabe with the Ponzi scheme comment. slipdog aside from the review in 2009 or 2010 when as MXA had a review? I...

I spend a lot of time on Forums.... soaking in the knowledge.

Even though my wife says I have a "problem" hahahah
8/11/2016 9:08pm
Hope you don't have feelings for a girl on the internet your helping by a dairy Wink
8/12/2016 12:19pm
I can't believe he - "injectioneering.com" cant be found on YELP where you can rip him and his business a new A Hole.
I tried his name, Co name, a larger search area- NO GOOD. He have a facebook page to berate him on ?
peelout
8/12/2016 1:47pm
I can't believe he - "injectioneering.com" cant be found on YELP where you can rip him and his business a new A Hole. I tried his...
I can't believe he - "injectioneering.com" cant be found on YELP where you can rip him and his business a new A Hole.
I tried his name, Co name, a larger search area- NO GOOD. He have a facebook page to berate him on ?
you seem like a good candidate for CrossFit
aedwards07
8/12/2016 2:38pm
Just curious as I've never had him do a TB for me but what exactly does he even modify on it? I've rode a bike with it and it helps for sure but haven't been able to see what he actually does other than screw people over.
The Rock
8/12/2016 4:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/12/2016 4:53pm
The mod was critical on the 2009 CR450F to smooth out the hit on the bottom and reduce flameout. The leading edge of the replacement butterfly has a different chamfer.

Fast foward 7 years and EFI is light years from 2009.

A flywheel weight is a great option instead of losing your TB to Injectioneering. I shouldn't be surprised but am that after seven years Wade doesn't have his operation's kinks worked out.
The Rock
8/12/2016 4:58pm
I can't believe he - "injectioneering.com" cant be found on YELP where you can rip him and his business a new A Hole. I tried his...

Post a reply to: INJECTIONEERING HELP!!!

The Latest