IMPULSE DESIGN ? Anyone know whats up?

354racing
Edited Date/Time 10/13/2015 6:44am

Anyone know whats up with them? I gave the OK on a set of graphics and was told that they would get printed and shipped.Paypal was taken out and its been over # weeks and can't get replies to e-mail and phone number not in service.Never had communication problems so wondering what happened to Jace.
|
BobPA
10/5/2015 6:03am
He did the same thing to me, dodged phone calls and never replied to e-mails. I had my friend call him on his number and he answered first try. He will never see another dollar from me.
Roostermx58
10/5/2015 6:09am
354racing wrote:
Anyone know whats up with them? I gave the OK on a set of graphics and was told that they would get printed and shipped.Paypal was...

Anyone know whats up with them? I gave the OK on a set of graphics and was told that they would get printed and shipped.Paypal was taken out and its been over # weeks and can't get replies to e-mail and phone number not in service.Never had communication problems so wondering what happened to Jace.
Dispute with paypal and give http://armoredgraphix.com/ a try. Paul and crew are awesome!

The Shop

jaakee_
10/5/2015 7:54am
weird.. I placed an order 9/25 and emailed sales@impulsedesignco.com asking if they've been printed if so what's the status. I got a reply the next morning from Jace Wade.. it read "Yes. they were shipped from our VT shop, they are on the way to you." However, they're still not here but I'm in Vegas.. I see posts of that Andrew Maroney kid getting lots by Impulse Designs quite often.. hopefully I get what I paid for.
Zaugg
10/5/2015 8:09am
I might suggest DeCal Works. They've been around forever, and while they might not be the cheapest, they are certainly tops in quality.

With so many "Hey I can be a graphics company" companies popping up, you never know what you're getting.

Food for thought.
Cygnus
10/5/2015 8:27am
Yep can got wrong with decal works. Sorry you got ripped off.
MXD
10/5/2015 8:33am
jaakee_ wrote:
weird.. I placed an order 9/25 and emailed sales@impulsedesignco.com asking if they've been printed if so what's the status. I got a reply the next morning...
weird.. I placed an order 9/25 and emailed sales@impulsedesignco.com asking if they've been printed if so what's the status. I got a reply the next morning from Jace Wade.. it read "Yes. they were shipped from our VT shop, they are on the way to you." However, they're still not here but I'm in Vegas.. I see posts of that Andrew Maroney kid getting lots by Impulse Designs quite often.. hopefully I get what I paid for.
VT shop? Who would set up a shop in one of the states that is on the extreme end of the country when you aren't even based out of that state? It sounds more like he might be designing them and having them printed by someone like 139 Designs who is already in VT. That might be worth looking into.

http://www.139designs.com/#!contact/cgbd
pete24
10/5/2015 8:44am
uk125250 wrote:
Www.k-raegraphics.com
ill go with this one
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/5/2015 8:52am
Check out factoryeffex.com Their stuff is awesome.
Renner153
Fantasy
3583rd
10/5/2015 9:09am
Since everyone else is plugging in their graphics sponsor, I'll do the same. www.enjoymfg.com

Or you can just email me directly and can get something set up, even help you out a little bit better since you are having issue with Impulse.

Robby@enjoymfg.com
Justin345
10/5/2015 9:17am
You're not the first person I've heard of with problems from Impulse. a buddy of mine went through a similar situation with them and never used them again.
Spydee
10/5/2015 10:33am
Renner153 wrote:
Since everyone else is plugging in their graphics sponsor, I'll do the same. www.enjoymfg.com Or you can just email me directly and can get something set...
Since everyone else is plugging in their graphics sponsor, I'll do the same. www.enjoymfg.com

Or you can just email me directly and can get something set up, even help you out a little bit better since you are having issue with Impulse.

Robby@enjoymfg.com
This.

48 hour turnaround from USA to UK. I was so impressed I emailed the guy personally to thank him for his outstanding service!
Spagina767
10/5/2015 11:29am
Altivmxgraphics.com

I'll never use another graphic company.
Xeno
10/5/2015 11:51am
Don't forget Throttle Jockey!

These threads are sooooo predictable.
clmartin22
10/5/2015 12:01pm
jaakee_ wrote:
weird.. I placed an order 9/25 and emailed sales@impulsedesignco.com asking if they've been printed if so what's the status. I got a reply the next morning...
MXD wrote:
VT shop? Who would set up a shop in one of the states that is on the extreme end of the country when you aren't even...
VT shop? Who would set up a shop in one of the states that is on the extreme end of the country when you aren't even based out of that state? It sounds more like he might be designing them and having them printed by someone like 139 Designs who is already in VT. That might be worth looking into.

http://www.139designs.com/#!contact/cgbd
I know Chris at 139 does a ton of printing for other companies. He very well could be printing them for you. He always ships UPS so you could check and see how long it is to ship from there.
KTM81
10/5/2015 1:22pm
My buddy did a bunch of work for Jace at Impulse and has been trying to get paid for the past few months. Unfortunately he doesn't seem like a real stand up guy. Sorry to hear about your issue. I've always used PG graphics and have had great luck with them.
BobPA
10/5/2015 1:33pm
KTM81 wrote:
My buddy did a bunch of work for Jace at Impulse and has been trying to get paid for the past few months. Unfortunately he doesn't...
My buddy did a bunch of work for Jace at Impulse and has been trying to get paid for the past few months. Unfortunately he doesn't seem like a real stand up guy. Sorry to hear about your issue. I've always used PG graphics and have had great luck with them.
Good luck, he is a professional at dodging phone calls.
marx41
Fantasy
1387th
10/5/2015 1:58pm
With as many decent to excellent graphics companies as there are out there, these people should know they can't afford to be dodgy. Hopefully nobody ever uses them again and they go out of business.
10/5/2015 2:50pm
ok since you have all the info why don't you help this guy out before someone else is in a similar boat.
MXant15
Fantasy
729th
10/5/2015 3:04pm
Impulse design was probably the worst MX related company I've ever dealt with. I ordered two sets of graphics/pre-printed plates last Christmas, one for my son and his first ever bike, and another for my nephew and his first bike. Needless to say, both sets of graphic, number plates, sides, everything was completely off. Nothing was the correct size or template. I was so bummed because I worked my ass off to get my son his first bike, I paid for graphics with his name on it, and I chose a company that was advertising on THIS site with a decent Black Friday discount. Kinda shit on the whole Xmas thing for me. Anyways, email after email, call after call, I never heard back from the guy... Six months go by and I decide to contact him (Jace) one more time and advise him I would be considering legal options. He contacted me back that same day. Just a super shady company with no value for customers per my experience. Avoid them at all cost.

Post a reply to: IMPULSE DESIGN ? Anyone know whats up?

The Latest