If you make it to Vegas

5/1/2018 11:48am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2018 1:45pm
"I have my opinion and it's fine for you to have your own as long as it's the same as mine"

Pretty much what I got out of this thread.
MX Culture
5/1/2018 11:57am
Villo2fan wrote:
I’ll cheer for whoever I want to guy. And it’s not MM25. Anyone know of that Vanbuskirk dude is still living in his van? It’s suposed...
I’ll cheer for whoever I want to guy. And it’s not MM25. Anyone know of that Vanbuskirk dude is still living in his van? It’s suposed to be hot af here. Was going to offer him a place to crash so he’s not roasting in his van
MX Culture wrote:
He’s in his van. Where are you located at.
Villo2fan wrote:
Hey Mx culture, if you know him, tell him to check his fb messages. I extended my Invitation on there.
Ok. Shall do. We are Friends and he stayed with me in Salt Lake. I had to go back to Chicago for the week, and I felt bad leaving him alone there, but he said he’d be OK. Many people have reached out to him, but how do you say yes to someone without knowing them at all. He still young and a little shy, so I don’t blame him, but anything will help and I think he starting to realize that.
Villo2fan
5/1/2018 1:22pm
MX Culture wrote:
He’s in his van. Where are you located at.
Villo2fan wrote:
Hey Mx culture, if you know him, tell him to check his fb messages. I extended my Invitation on there.
MX Culture wrote:
Ok. Shall do. We are Friends and he stayed with me in Salt Lake. I had to go back to Chicago for the week, and I...
Ok. Shall do. We are Friends and he stayed with me in Salt Lake. I had to go back to Chicago for the week, and I felt bad leaving him alone there, but he said he’d be OK. Many people have reached out to him, but how do you say yes to someone without knowing them at all. He still young and a little shy, so I don’t blame him, but anything will help and I think he starting to realize that.
I totally get it man. Same thing goes on my end to lol. I’m married with two kids so inviting a stranger in my house is out of the norm. But I know how relentless the heat can be here and I couldn’t imagine trying to prep to ride pro sx while living in those conditions. I offered to get him in to my gym if he needs to do any training as well.
akmx17
5/1/2018 1:27pm
Grow up and cheer MM25 on like he has never heard before. I am shocked to hear to hear he was booed at open ceremonies in...
Grow up and cheer MM25 on like he has never heard before. I am shocked to hear to hear he was booed at open ceremonies in SLC...He had a major role to fill and did a mighty fine job this season. 6 months ago all you vitards were ready to hibernate as ET3 was gonna run away with it. Yet here we are JA21 is the points leader, MM25 has more wins, and Eli is who cares how many points behind.

You vitards wanna complain of a badass living all of your dreams riding the night show and having the balls to do it in jeans and a sharpied shirt. That's fuckin' moto if you ask me. So the fact anyone thinks MM deserve a single boo because he gave all the fans what they really wanted, the most exciting drama-filled finish out of all the races of the season, well I guess you already know you a C U Next Tuesday type of lameness and should change the channel when your huckbuckfuck NASCAR ends.

MM25 has come a long way and its a great role model for the sport American or not. His technique is flawless and work ethic is that of a world-class ATHLETE. I am done ranting but for fuck sakes, lets show MM25 some much deserved love during the Opening Ceremonies for the Finale. Save the hate for FIM on Tickle and something that actually matters.
no.

The Shop

Ryno23
Fantasy
878th
5/1/2018 1:35pm
Villo2fan, you are a shining example of what moto community means. I applaud you offering a struggling privateer a place to stay. Hats off to you good sir. You have my respect.
5/1/2018 1:35pm
Villo2fan wrote:
MX Culture wrote:
Ok. Shall do. We are Friends and he stayed with me in Salt Lake. I had to go back to Chicago for the week, and I...
Villo2fan wrote:
I totally get it man. Same thing goes on my end to lol. I’m married with two kids so inviting a stranger in my house is...
I totally get it man. Same thing goes on my end to lol. I’m married with two kids so inviting a stranger in my house is out of the norm. But I know how relentless the heat can be here and I couldn’t imagine trying to prep to ride pro sx while living in those conditions. I offered to get him in to my gym if he needs to do any training as well.
Somebody get him new tires for my birthday
Johnny Depp
5/1/2018 1:43pm
gt80rider wrote:
Marvin is now a legit top 3 450 guy. As such, you have to send certain messages to certain riders. Marvin wants it, he wants it...
Marvin is now a legit top 3 450 guy. As such, you have to send certain messages to certain riders. Marvin wants it, he wants it bad, and he was showing he has what it takes to be the number 1 guy. From what I've seen, Marvin has always been a top notch human being, I am a big fan and hope he keeps on racing hard. Hard racing brings in the fans, and it just what has to happen between the top 3 guys to establish dominance.
X2
Johnny Depp
5/1/2018 1:45pm
Ryno23 wrote:
Villo2fan, you are a shining example of what moto community means. I applaud you offering a struggling privateer a place to stay. Hats off to you...
Villo2fan, you are a shining example of what moto community means. I applaud you offering a struggling privateer a place to stay. Hats off to you good sir. You have my respect.
Righteous offer there! We are 1 big fraternity after all.
Villo2fan
5/1/2018 2:11pm
Ryno23 wrote:
Villo2fan, you are a shining example of what moto community means. I applaud you offering a struggling privateer a place to stay. Hats off to you...
I appreciate that man.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
5/1/2018 5:22pm
Villo2fan wrote:
MX Culture wrote:
Villo2fan wrote:
I totally get it man. Same thing goes on my end to lol. I’m married with two kids so inviting a stranger in my house is...
Cool of you to offer that!
Oupy
5/1/2018 8:20pm
Racing incidents happen, it's part of all forms of motorsport. International riders grow the sport and it takes something special to be able to be successful away from your home country. MM went into damage control in the post race interview and i wouldn't hold that against him.

It's been a great season so far and hate to see this pettiness overpower JA's (or MM) championship win.
5/1/2018 10:23pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2018 10:24pm
I think I'm gonna say happy birthday to me and get a last minute flight out to Vegas and see new SX champion finally. Is there a meetup thread or something? I'll be going alone since I don't think any of my buddies are gonna wing it with me.It'd be cool to hang with some Moto dudes who also have no friends lmao
drt410
5/1/2018 10:46pm Edited Date/Time 5/1/2018 10:51pm
Grow up and cheer MM25 on like he has never heard before. I am shocked to hear to hear he was booed at open ceremonies in...
Grow up and cheer MM25 on like he has never heard before. I am shocked to hear to hear he was booed at open ceremonies in SLC...He had a major role to fill and did a mighty fine job this season. 6 months ago all you vitards were ready to hibernate as ET3 was gonna run away with it. Yet here we are JA21 is the points leader, MM25 has more wins, and Eli is who cares how many points behind.

You vitards wanna complain of a badass living all of your dreams riding the night show and having the balls to do it in jeans and a sharpied shirt. That's fuckin' moto if you ask me. So the fact anyone thinks MM deserve a single boo because he gave all the fans what they really wanted, the most exciting drama-filled finish out of all the races of the season, well I guess you already know you a C U Next Tuesday type of lameness and should change the channel when your huckbuckfuck NASCAR ends.

MM25 has come a long way and its a great role model for the sport American or not. His technique is flawless and work ethic is that of a world-class ATHLETE. I am done ranting but for fuck sakes, lets show MM25 some much deserved love during the Opening Ceremonies for the Finale. Save the hate for FIM on Tickle and something that actually matters.
I agree with everything you said besides his technique being flawless. Hes the worst top tier 450 rider in the woops we've seen in a long time, maybe ever. Its actually a testament to just how good he is everywhere else that with that big of a deficiency he can still run up top with Eli. Usually anybody with ANY flaw would get eaten alive by Tomac but hes one of the very very few that can beat him straight up and thats incredible seeing that he cant ride woops to save his life. Thats insane. Anderson cant even beat Eli straight up and hes great through the woops. Its nuts.
5/1/2018 10:59pm

drt410 wrote:
I agree with everything you said besides his technique being flawless. Hes the worst top tier 450 rider in the woops we've seen in a long...
I agree with everything you said besides his technique being flawless. Hes the worst top tier 450 rider in the woops we've seen in a long time, maybe ever. Its actually a testament to just how good he is everywhere else that with that big of a deficiency he can still run up top with Eli. Usually anybody with ANY flaw would get eaten alive by Tomac but hes one of the very very few that can beat him straight up and thats incredible seeing that he cant ride woops to save his life. Thats insane. Anderson cant even beat Eli straight up and hes great through the woops. Its nuts.
This is true I did forget about that glaring weakness but I feel like he showed some solid improvement this past week in the whoops actually.

Post a reply to: If you make it to Vegas

The Latest