If you make it to Vegas

Edited Date/Time 5/1/2018 1:47pm
Grow up and cheer MM25 on like he has never heard before. I am shocked to hear to hear he was booed at open ceremonies in SLC...He had a major role to fill and did a mighty fine job this season. 6 months ago all you vitards were ready to hibernate as ET3 was gonna run away with it. Yet here we are JA21 is the points leader, MM25 has more wins, and Eli is who cares how many points behind.

You vitards wanna complain of a badass living all of your dreams riding the night show and having the balls to do it in jeans and a sharpied shirt. That's fuckin' moto if you ask me. So the fact anyone thinks MM deserve a single boo because he gave all the fans what they really wanted, the most exciting drama-filled finish out of all the races of the season, well I guess you already know you a C U Next Tuesday type of lameness and should change the channel when your huckbuckfuck NASCAR ends.

MM25 has come a long way and its a great role model for the sport American or not. His technique is flawless and work ethic is that of a world-class ATHLETE. I am done ranting but for fuck sakes, lets show MM25 some much deserved love during the Opening Ceremonies for the Finale. Save the hate for FIM on Tickle and something that actually matters.
|
scarface
5/1/2018 12:11am
I’m cheering for him, Wilson, Baggett and of course, Mr Anderson. Gonna be a good vegas. After going to every single one since 2000, I’m ready for something interesting!
5/1/2018 12:15am
That is what I am saying, What an epic night if el Chupacabra conquered the desert to get us ready for the outdoors. It's my birthday happens to be 5/5 if anyone wants to surprise me with some type of gift of a lifetime. This race is going to be incredible. 3 championships, one night, This is a true triple crown.
Villo2fan
5/1/2018 12:16am
I’ll cheer for whoever I want to guy. And it’s not MM25. Anyone know of that Vanbuskirk dude is still living in his van? It’s suposed to be hot af here. Was going to offer him a place to crash so he’s not roasting in his van
5/1/2018 1:04am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2018 1:06am
Right on, as long as you're cheering brother, but no rider pushing for the win or winning outright deserves a boo is my opinion. I'm excited to see who finishes strong.

VITARDIANS DON'T LET VANBRUSKEENKIRK ROTISSERIE IN HIS VAN, AIN'T NO RIVERS TO LIVE DOWN BY IN A VAN! HELP A DUDE OUT

The Shop

sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
5/1/2018 1:17am
Grow up ? and cheer for MM25 ? As much as I love being told what to do I'm not interested in either of those
Villo2fan
5/1/2018 1:43am
Right on, as long as you're cheering brother, but no rider pushing for the win or winning outright deserves a boo is my opinion. I'm excited...
Right on, as long as you're cheering brother, but no rider pushing for the win or winning outright deserves a boo is my opinion. I'm excited to see who finishes strong.

VITARDIANS DON'T LET VANBRUSKEENKIRK ROTISSERIE IN HIS VAN, AIN'T NO RIVERS TO LIVE DOWN BY IN A VAN! HELP A DUDE OUT
It’s a short drive from SLC to Vegas too. He’s gonna be living in that thing for days. Vanbuskirk if you read this hit me up. A couch with AC and food is better than a van in 90+ weather
Thor34103
5/1/2018 2:15am
It wasn’t the torpedo pass that I thought was a bush move, I am good with that to take the win. It was the podium speech where he gave every excuse as to what happened. Flat out lies.
5/1/2018 2:30am
sumdood wrote:
Grow up ? and cheer for MM25 ? As much as I love being told what to do I'm not interested in either of those
Fair enough, I agree.
Let me ask you guys this then, Would it not be more mature if as fans we show riders respect and recognition for being up top with positive cheering or at least like Aunt Jemima said "if it ain't warm & fluffy don't let that shit out the oven or yo' mouth child" even if it is the poor little French man?

Oh well, I bet most of the dickhead fans aren't even actual riders and true fans or followers of the sports. fuck em
Donovan759
5/1/2018 5:06am
I'm guessing you posted this thread at the time you did to give it the longest life possible.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
5/1/2018 6:02am
Booing anybody in our sport is childish. Love him or hate him, be a decent human being. This guy lives thousands of miles from home and is chasing a dream every single one of us wishes we could’ve lived.

Who cares if he blockpasses someone you’re a fan of. Act like an adult and respect another adult.
FRANK121
5/1/2018 6:31am
At this point I cannot cheer for Marvin or Chad Reed, Sorry. Same reason I wouldn't cheer for Kyle Bush at a Nascar race! But that is what makes us fans, we are all different and have different choices for bikes we ride and even favorite riders we cheer for!
5/1/2018 6:53am
Right on, as long as you're cheering brother, but no rider pushing for the win or winning outright deserves a boo is my opinion. I'm excited...

Villo2fan wrote:
It’s a short drive from SLC to Vegas too. He’s gonna be living in that thing for days. Vanbuskirk if you read this hit me up...
It’s a short drive from SLC to Vegas too. He’s gonna be living in that thing for days. Vanbuskirk if you read this hit me up. A couch with AC and food is better than a van in 90+ weather
Cody VanBuskirk is a local guy around here. He is a really stand up guy, and very down to earth. He is grateful for everything, and extremely humble. One of the best riders I've ever talked to. Not to mention the dude can rip a dirtbike like it's nobody's business.
DYE
5/1/2018 7:08am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2018 7:10am
Booing anybody in our sport is childish. Love him or hate him, be a decent human being. This guy lives thousands of miles from home and...
Booing anybody in our sport is childish. Love him or hate him, be a decent human being. This guy lives thousands of miles from home and is chasing a dream every single one of us wishes we could’ve lived.

Who cares if he blockpasses someone you’re a fan of. Act like an adult and respect another adult.
This exactly. Marvin seems like a great dude. I was at the Indy autograph signing a few years ago and his interaction with the kids was amazing. I wouldn't have noticed it if my gf hadn't pointed it out because we were so far back. But the whole time we stood in line he interacted and joked with every kid that came through, and it didn't seem like he didn't want to be there (unlike most). The dudes only human and he was going for a win and a lot of money. I've seen worse.
MX Culture
5/1/2018 7:09am
Villo2fan wrote:
I’ll cheer for whoever I want to guy. And it’s not MM25. Anyone know of that Vanbuskirk dude is still living in his van? It’s suposed...
I’ll cheer for whoever I want to guy. And it’s not MM25. Anyone know of that Vanbuskirk dude is still living in his van? It’s suposed to be hot af here. Was going to offer him a place to crash so he’s not roasting in his van
He’s in his van. Where are you located at.
ob
5/1/2018 7:15am
I dint think Marv deserves to be booed.
5/1/2018 7:16am
Have you ever worked personally with people from France? They are all liars in my experience lol. I’ll pass on the “cheering for mm25”.
moto314
5/1/2018 7:17am
That is what I am saying, What an epic night if el Chupacabra conquered the desert to get us ready for the outdoors. It's my birthday...
That is what I am saying, What an epic night if el Chupacabra conquered the desert to get us ready for the outdoors. It's my birthday happens to be 5/5 if anyone wants to surprise me with some type of gift of a lifetime. This race is going to be incredible. 3 championships, one night, This is a true triple crown.
How about a beer and a t-shirt for your b-day?
ob
5/1/2018 7:30am
Have you ever worked personally with people from France? They are all liars in my experience lol. I’ll pass on the “cheering for mm25”.
Wow
DEMONDAVE
5/1/2018 7:33am
we'll be there cheering for Ando's first title , WP34 and a host of privateers , MM25 and ET3 nope
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
5/1/2018 7:37am
I'll cheer for who I like, but thanks. I'll be cheering for Anderson to win his first title and Tomac to win the race. Don't like Marv and haven't for some time now. I respect what the guy can do on a motorcycle, but can't respect him as a person especially after straight lying to fans two years in a row.
ob
5/1/2018 7:42am
DEMONDAVE wrote:
we'll be there cheering for Ando's first title , WP34 and a host of privateers , MM25 and ET3 nope
I'm with you on that plan
FRANK121
5/1/2018 7:47am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'll cheer for who I like, but thanks. I'll be cheering for Anderson to win his first title and Tomac to win the race. Don't like...
I'll cheer for who I like, but thanks. I'll be cheering for Anderson to win his first title and Tomac to win the race. Don't like Marv and haven't for some time now. I respect what the guy can do on a motorcycle, but can't respect him as a person especially after straight lying to fans two years in a row.
Ditto!
5/1/2018 8:12am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'll cheer for who I like, but thanks. I'll be cheering for Anderson to win his first title and Tomac to win the race. Don't like...
As long as you're cheering and not booing go for it! I'm hoping for Cinco De Hombre myself!
5/1/2018 8:13am
That is what I am saying, What an epic night if el Chupacabra conquered the desert to get us ready for the outdoors. It's my birthday...
moto314 wrote:
How about a beer and a t-shirt for your b-day?
Hell Yeah!
Stuntman949
5/1/2018 8:19am
Fair enough, I agree. Let me ask you guys this then, Would it not be more mature if as fans we show riders respect and recognition...
Fair enough, I agree.
Let me ask you guys this then, Would it not be more mature if as fans we show riders respect and recognition for being up top with positive cheering or at least like Aunt Jemima said "if it ain't warm & fluffy don't let that shit out the oven or yo' mouth child" even if it is the poor little French man?

Oh well, I bet most of the dickhead fans aren't even actual riders and true fans or followers of the sports. fuck em
I don't play football and I'll still boo the Raiders...
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
5/1/2018 8:39am
Fair enough, I agree. Let me ask you guys this then, Would it not be more mature if as fans we show riders respect and recognition...
Fair enough, I agree.

LaughingLaughing
5/1/2018 8:42am
Fair enough, I agree.

sumdood wrote:
LaughingLaughing
I take everything I said back. I want a raiders style crowd every race.
gt80rider
5/1/2018 8:51am
Marvin is now a legit top 3 450 guy. As such, you have to send certain messages to certain riders. Marvin wants it, he wants it bad, and he was showing he has what it takes to be the number 1 guy. From what I've seen, Marvin has always been a top notch human being, I am a big fan and hope he keeps on racing hard. Hard racing brings in the fans, and it just what has to happen between the top 3 guys to establish dominance.
Villo2fan
5/1/2018 9:35am
Villo2fan wrote:
I’ll cheer for whoever I want to guy. And it’s not MM25. Anyone know of that Vanbuskirk dude is still living in his van? It’s suposed...
MX Culture wrote:
I live about 10 minutes from the stadium. You have contact info?
Villo2fan
5/1/2018 9:48am
Villo2fan wrote:
MX Culture wrote:
Hey Mx culture, if you know him, tell him to check his fb messages. I extended my Invitation on there.

Post a reply to: If you make it to Vegas

The Latest