I wouldn't miss this BIG announcement

line-up
9:30 AM PST

|
MotoX85
8/4/2016 5:43pm
I think the FIM is about 10 years too late, most people I know in the states are getting sick of supercross. Nothing but a poser event, actual racers go to outdoor nationals. Maybe Europe will be different but I think they don't want it either
Xeno
8/4/2016 6:13pm
No offense, but there are like a hundred things that take priority over this "big" announcement.

And I don't have Facebook.
aeffertz
8/4/2016 6:21pm
MotoX85 wrote:
I think the FIM is about 10 years too late, most people I know in the states are getting sick of supercross. Nothing but a poser...
I think the FIM is about 10 years too late, most people I know in the states are getting sick of supercross. Nothing but a poser event, actual racers go to outdoor nationals. Maybe Europe will be different but I think they don't want it either
I beg to differ. SX is still where the money is and I think it's still gaining viewers. I prefer outdoors too but I still fucking love SX.

I would be so depressed if we only had outdoor nationals and then a 9 month break until they started back up again. LAME

The Shop

JWACK
8/4/2016 7:12pm
MotoX85 wrote:
I think the FIM is about 10 years too late, most people I know in the states are getting sick of supercross. Nothing but a poser...
I would love to see you skim some supercross whoops wide open then call it a poser event... GTFO you dill pickle.
FIREfish148
8/4/2016 7:15pm
MotoX85 wrote:
Sick of supercross? How dare you say such things!?
8/4/2016 7:21pm
MotoX85 wrote:
dean122
8/4/2016 7:28pm
MotoX85 wrote:
I've been on Vital since it's inception and even Motodrive before and this is one of the dumbest posts I think I've ever read.
Mini Elsinore
8/4/2016 7:31pm
Facebook is the geatest tool ever developed by the U.S. intelligence agencies. Ask yourself, does young Jacob Greenb...er, uh, "Mark Zuckerman" even act like the genius we are 'told' he is?

Oh, and S/X sucks. Over and out, commrades.
MotoX85
8/4/2016 7:45pm
MotoX85 wrote:
JWACK wrote:
I would love to see you skim some supercross whoops wide open then call it a poser event... GTFO you dill pickle.
My god dude, relax. I'm talking about the posers that go watch. The riders are the same as the ones who race outdoors. Did you really spend time typing that. And I can blitz stadium whoops, nowhere as good as the pros however.
MotoX85
8/4/2016 7:48pm
MotoX85 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
I beg to differ. SX is still where the money is and I think it's still gaining viewers. I prefer outdoors too but I still fucking...
I beg to differ. SX is still where the money is and I think it's still gaining viewers. I prefer outdoors too but I still fucking love SX.

I would be so depressed if we only had outdoor nationals and then a 9 month break until they started back up again. LAME
I know the money is there cause they sell it to the "posers" I speak of. Im usually over it by the 3rd round and waiting for mxgp to start. In fact this year im going to start speaking with my wallet and will probably not even buy a ticket. Make an extra trip riding down south.
MotoX85
8/4/2016 7:49pm
MotoX85 wrote:
dean122 wrote:
I've been on Vital since it's inception and even Motodrive before and this is one of the dumbest posts I think I've ever read.
Can I have my trophy
PJ205
8/4/2016 7:52pm
MotoX85 wrote:
JWACK wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:
My god dude, relax. I'm talking about the posers that go watch. The riders are the same as the ones who race outdoors. Did you really...
My god dude, relax. I'm talking about the posers that go watch. The riders are the same as the ones who race outdoors. Did you really spend time typing that. And I can blitz stadium whoops, nowhere as good as the pros however.
We totally believe you, bro.
JWACK
8/4/2016 8:00pm
MotoX85 wrote:
JWACK wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:
My god dude, relax. I'm talking about the posers that go watch. The riders are the same as the ones who race outdoors. Did you really...
The posers that go watch are called fans.. And I would bet a good deal of them "posers" ride better than you.
MotoX85
8/4/2016 8:16pm
I must of struck a nerve.
Flip109
8/4/2016 8:49pm
MotoX85 wrote:
That's how you know you are doing it right lol
dean122
8/4/2016 8:57pm
MotoX85 wrote:
dean122 wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:
Can I have my trophy
JB 19
8/4/2016 9:00pm
JWACK wrote:

JWACK
8/4/2016 9:03pm
MotoX85 wrote:
Nah. No nerve struck. It was a swing and a miss. All is good bro dude guy.
TeamGreen
8/4/2016 9:27pm
MotoX85 wrote:
Dude, do you even work-out?

What'd'ya bench, bro?
MotoX85
8/4/2016 9:38pm
MotoX85 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Dude, do you even work-out?

What'd'ya bench, bro?
LOL, Only of February 30th.
jeffro503
8/4/2016 10:33pm
MotoX85 wrote:
What dude?
kiwifan
8/4/2016 11:25pm
Maybe KTM will have a factory USA rider for the team
JMart to factory KTM for MXGP!

Stamp it?
He is signed to Geico, so that will not happen....put your stamp away
8/4/2016 11:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2016 11:34pm
kiwifan wrote:
Pinch

I guess I missed the official announcement. 450 ride, I hope?
line-up
8/4/2016 11:42pm
This is getting even more interesting.

51xc
8/5/2016 12:00am
probably they will announce their smx team. ktm and husky will bring each a rider from their usa based teams. I'd say musquin and anderson.
kiwifan
8/5/2016 12:13am
kiwifan wrote:
Pinch

I guess I missed the official announcement. 450 ride, I hope?

Post a reply to: I wouldn't miss this BIG announcement

The Latest