''I was racing my shadow''

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2017 2:58 AM

Many will KNOW what the title means, if not i'll just leave this Rick Johnson tale here

PISS FUNNY
|

Never give up on Anyone

12/22/2017 4:19 AM

I'd love to buy RJ a beer and have a bullshitting session.

|

12/22/2017 7:27 AM

that was pretty awesome!

|

12/22/2017 7:55 AM

RJ does military riding schools in NC and hangs out with a few friends of mine. I'm waiting for the day I get to meet him so I can how much he got paid to speak in Winner's Take All.

|

12/22/2017 11:02 AM

I really enjoyed that podcast. I think it's cool that he still has the swagger that comes from knowing, for a period of time, he was the best rider on the planet. I hope Fasthouse does more of these, Collier is a really good interviewer also.

|

12/22/2017 1:51 PM

He's way before my time but watching old videos and listening to my dad talking about him RJ is such a badass great interview

|

12/22/2017 8:37 PM

RJ is the man. He was my childhood hero and I've been lucky enough to become friends with him over the years. Something that 7 year old me would have freaked out about.

We were walking through the middle of the pits at A1 this past year and he mentioned how there was no way he could have done that 30 years before. He would have been mobbed by the crowds, now he's just another face in the crowd. For a show man like Ricky, it's still tough to swallow how his career ended and to be forgotten by the new generations of fans.

|