I want to give a shout out to my long-time MX friend for helping out Freddie Noren!

Motoxdoc
6/15/2021 11:44pm
For the last couple weeks I’ve been watching Freddie’s blog and I noticed my friend from the Saddleback days almost 40 years ago and more recently from REM, Chris Cole (Cole Equipment Rentals) has been helping him out. That is soo cool! I’m stoked for both Freddie and Chris! Thanks Chris for putting another set of wheels on the track with a really easy-to-root-for and likeable guy guiding em! Good luck in High Point...I hope Freddie's finger is good to go!
|
wildbill
6/16/2021 12:56am
This is so cool. Thanks for sharing doc, would love to hear more stories from you two's past on that legendary track. WFO Freddy!
moto314
6/16/2021 4:52am
Yeah that's awesome Chris got bikes and everything and even wrenching for him at most of the rounds. When the pits open back up make sure to stop by his pits, Freddie has a ton of posters to give out.
Shameless plug warning: If your a Fast Freddie fan REC MX is giving away a signed number plate from Supercross this week on instagram. Wink

Post a reply to: I want to give a shout out to my long-time MX friend for helping out Freddie Noren!

The Latest