I think we can all agree

Ridelow
Fantasy
201st
That the MXDN is the greatest Motocross race on the planet!

Awesome racing!
Emig and Malin did a great job!
The track was very good!
Broadcast was good!
The beer was good!

Thanks to all nations, riders, race promoters, track crew, filmcrew and everyone involved for making me stand and scream at the tv the whole race!

I wish every sunday was like this!!

Congratulations to France and I hope Jason Anderson will be fine. That left me speechless!
|
jmx411
9/25/2016 8:22am
I have to make it to one of these before I die.
C-Rock
9/25/2016 8:35am
Incredible suspense...
Such a complicated race to master... You need everything, including luck.
Congrats to the Netherlands and the US, hope El Hombre is OK...
And still glad the French won!
Johnny Depp
9/25/2016 8:52am
Without a doubt, the best format and atmosphere.

Why do we have to settle for less all year long?

All the best riders in 1 class. 3 starts. Team as well as individual scoring. Winning.

The Shop

9/25/2016 9:14am
Unreal event and anyone who stayed in the main camping will agree with me that it's the most mental thing you will see, chainsaws revving, car engines on a pallet with a homemade exhaust,pit bike racing,monster rig, oh and someone burning a portaloo!
Cygnus
9/25/2016 9:15am
I will be at Glen Helen next year if I have to walk there.
jamma10
9/25/2016 9:16am
I'd even argue the MXdN is the best sporting spectacle in the world, it's up there with the best at least.

The rest of the world don't know what they're missing.
three9zero
9/25/2016 9:28am
Cygnus wrote:
Dude, your car will totally make it.....Cory and Trevor will steal gas for you, you can make them push your car if it shits the bed.

9/25/2016 9:32am
jamma10 wrote:
I'd even argue the MXdN is the best sporting spectacle in the world, it's up there with the best at least. The rest of the world...
I'd even argue the MXdN is the best sporting spectacle in the world, it's up there with the best at least.

The worlds best kept secret?
Prntscrn
9/25/2016 9:39am
jmx411 wrote:
You totally should. Glen Helen next year would be a very good start. But I recommend you to fly over to one in europe aswell and and enjoy the whole experience, watching the racing on saturday and sunday plus camp on the camping at the track. It's very different from how it is in the US, and it's totally awesome imo
Sidecar
9/25/2016 10:26am
jamma10 wrote:
I'd even argue the MXdN is the best sporting spectacle in the world, it's up there with the best at least. The rest of the world...

Very well put... It's awesome, the racing today was spectacular!!!!!
mauidex
9/25/2016 10:59am
yeah a lot of things could have been better in the broadcast........like mainly commercial placement!!!!! BUT......MXdN on LIVE TV!!!!!! never thought I would ever see the day that happened!!!! very very cool SmileSmileSmileSmile
9/25/2016 11:15am
mauidex wrote:
yeah a lot of things could have been better in the broadcast........like mainly commercial placement!!!!! BUT......MXdN on LIVE TV!!!!!! never thought I would ever see the...
yeah a lot of things could have been better in the broadcast........like mainly commercial placement!!!!! BUT......MXdN on LIVE TV!!!!!! never thought I would ever see the day that happened!!!! very very cool SmileSmileSmileSmile
CBSSN brutally hacks in commercial breaks with no regard for anything but their own clock. Two highlights:

• The Race 1 start occurred during a commercial break. How in hell do you miss the start?

• Cooper Webb's decisive spill in Race 3 occurred during a commercial break.

And I dunno about anyone else, but my audio cut in and out intermittently.

PressPassP
9/25/2016 11:18am
Amazing Race that always delivers,the format is great,everyone should put a visit to one of these in Europe on their bucket list.
slaveO
9/25/2016 11:23am
Word ! The highlight of the year - every year!
Olympics of MX
And Redneck Olympics of the Fans
TXDirt
9/25/2016 11:40am
It was a great three Motos! Very enjoyable! Gutted for Anderson. Hope he is okay. Was pulling for Webb that last Moto. If he could have made that last pass before he tipped over I think he could have held Febrve off. Great racing by all teams and riders!
gt80rider
9/25/2016 11:42am
Yes, awesome event, and while the announcers did a good enough job, the live TV show was a mess.... Wildly hacked in commercials and the sound kept dropping out...

But yes, I was on the edge of my seat for 2 hrs plus... Great stuff...
Motofinne
9/25/2016 11:46am
Yeah this is the race of the year.

And this years MXoN was probably the most exciting race that i have seen for multiple years.
Highsider
9/25/2016 1:57pm
Motofinne wrote:
Yeah this is the race of the year.

And this years MXoN was probably the most exciting race that i have seen for multiple years.
Agreed! ^^^
scooter5002
9/25/2016 2:44pm
Cygnus wrote:
Pick you up on the way through, Tommy. A scooter/Cygnus road trip. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
9/25/2016 2:48pm
Yeah broadcast sucked. Tape delay it if you have to but don't do that again. Like mentioned above missing the start of the 1st moto is unacceptable! What happened to Webb in the last moto? If you miss it due to commercial at least give us a replay! And like others said, commercials were horrendous. Sorry for complaining about US MX coverage after that.
jamma10
9/25/2016 2:59pm
yak651 wrote:
Yeah broadcast sucked. Tape delay it if you have to but don't do that again. Like mentioned above missing the start of the 1st moto is...
Yeah broadcast sucked. Tape delay it if you have to but don't do that again. Like mentioned above missing the start of the 1st moto is unacceptable! What happened to Webb in the last moto? If you miss it due to commercial at least give us a replay! And like others said, commercials were horrendous. Sorry for complaining about US MX coverage after that.
Whoever broadcasts the adverts in the US dictates the frequency and length of the commercials.

I watched the racing live in the UK (on MotorsTV) and there was probably only two adverts per race.
Uncle_Eddie
9/25/2016 3:02pm
jmx411 wrote:
Prntscrn wrote:
You totally should. Glen Helen next year would be a very good start. But I recommend you to fly over to one in europe aswell and...
You totally should. Glen Helen next year would be a very good start. But I recommend you to fly over to one in europe aswell and and enjoy the whole experience, watching the racing on saturday and sunday plus camp on the camping at the track. It's very different from how it is in the US, and it's totally awesome imo
I was thinking the same, that GH would be awesome next year and it most likely will be. But the one I'm shooting for is a Euro mxdn, the ones in the US (I've never been so those who have correct me if I'm wrong) would be Americanized and like going to a national, but with different riders, format and some Euro fans! From what I've gathered going to one over there is the way to go. The euros know how to get down for an event like this which is why I gotta get my butt to see one.
DPR250R
9/25/2016 3:12pm
CBSSN brutally hacks in commercial breaks with no regard for anything but their own clock. Two highlights: • The Race 1 start occurred during a commercial...
CBSSN brutally hacks in commercial breaks with no regard for anything but their own clock. Two highlights:

• The Race 1 start occurred during a commercial break. How in hell do you miss the start?

• Cooper Webb's decisive spill in Race 3 occurred during a commercial break.

And I dunno about anyone else, but my audio cut in and out intermittently.

After they missed the start of the first moto I paid and watched the rest thru MXGP-TV. Honestly been worth it every year.
lestat
9/25/2016 4:11pm
I have watched the MXDN for many years and its always the best race of the year , but 2016 is going to be hard to top .

Is the 2018 race been awarded yet ?
Cygnus
9/25/2016 4:15pm
Cygnus wrote:
Pick you up on the way through, Tommy. A scooter/Cygnus road trip. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
Nothing. Let's do it!
home skillet
9/25/2016 4:59pm
jmx411 wrote:
Prntscrn wrote:
You totally should. Glen Helen next year would be a very good start. But I recommend you to fly over to one in europe aswell and...
I was thinking the same, that GH would be awesome next year and it most likely will be. But the one I'm shooting for is a...
I was thinking the same, that GH would be awesome next year and it most likely will be. But the one I'm shooting for is a Euro mxdn, the ones in the US (I've never been so those who have correct me if I'm wrong) would be Americanized and like going to a national, but with different riders, format and some Euro fans! From what I've gathered going to one over there is the way to go. The euros know how to get down for an event like this which is why I gotta get my butt to see one.
In the US they will have tables show casing how much alcohol they have confiscated. Laughing
KMC440
9/25/2016 5:13pm
Think how it might have ended if the Netherlands were poised to win it .....

" Oh my GAWD where did that Monster sponsored New Holland tractor come from ! ? ! ? "

Post a reply to: I think we can all agree

The Latest