I think this is tacky.

mxb2
2/26/2019 4:24pm
Jeff, aren't you the same person who was calling Corey White and not only threatening him, but making personal attack on him for calling out one...
Jeff, aren't you the same person who was calling Corey White and not only threatening him, but making personal attack on him for calling out one of your good friends for pulling this exact stunt? Does this post only go for people that you don't know? It's bullying and disrespectful that someone would call your buddies out that can't even make the LCQ but if it's someone you don't know, you're all for it? Grow the fuck up and take a look in the mirror you emo loser, Least Cole can make mains.
mxb2 wrote:
And posted people on vital complain all the time in the 125 all star thread. Lol. Ironic.
Yep, also same guy getting lapped at a ax then gets in fight with the kid lapping him lol
SillySillySilly
APLMAN99
2/26/2019 5:12pm
Jeff, aren't you the same person who was calling Corey White and not only threatening him, but making personal attack on him for calling out one...
Jeff, aren't you the same person who was calling Corey White and not only threatening him, but making personal attack on him for calling out one of your good friends for pulling this exact stunt? Does this post only go for people that you don't know? It's bullying and disrespectful that someone would call your buddies out that can't even make the LCQ but if it's someone you don't know, you're all for it? Grow the fuck up and take a look in the mirror you emo loser, Least Cole can make mains.

lumpy790
2/26/2019 5:35pm
Lol could be Asking if HEP is hiring?

The Shop

gt80rider
2/26/2019 5:35pm
Reminds me of the people at the exit ramps with their signs.... Not a good look for anyone, like ever... Dude needs to let his results do the talking...
slipdog
2/26/2019 5:49pm
I have no opinion on this topic but now may be a good time to exercise the "delete thread" option.
slipdog
2/26/2019 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2019 5:52pm
And Ironically I'm wearing an "Everytime Ride" shirt I bought from op this summer when he started a thread to raise money to race the nationals...
motomike894
2/26/2019 6:05pm
slipdog wrote:
And Ironically I'm wearing an "Everytime Ride" shirt I bought from op this summer when he started a thread to raise money to race the nationals...
Haha dudes a douche man, hopefully the shirt was sweet man
mxb2
2/26/2019 6:14pm
I'd say it worked.
Why? Did someone step up and pay his way?
Skuzzy29
2/26/2019 7:12pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I don't really see it as " tacky ". I see it more or less that it's saying " Hey everyone , I have an open...
I don't really see it as " tacky ". I see it more or less that it's saying " Hey everyone , I have an open area right here to advertise your product , in trade for some help."

The only thing that I can see wrong with it though , is that maybe that space should of been taken up by his biggest sponsor he has at the moment.
He'd be hurting himself doing so though. I don't know the going rates...but lets just say the main shroud logo is worth $200/race, why would you place the sponsor giving you $50/race there? It gives them no incentive to provide more support and makes other potential sponsors think you already have a 'main' sponsor helping.
Skuzzy29
2/26/2019 7:16pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/26/328172/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

LaughingLaughingLaughing

2/27/2019 1:43am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/26/328125/s1200_47436206_ABFB_4317_B98B_457D3AD44706.jpg[/img] I don’t know Cole personally, and I am sure he means well in gist and is poking fun at himself. This is not a personal...

I don’t know Cole personally, and I am sure he means well in gist and is poking fun at himself. This is not a personal attack on him.

However, I’m going to come out and say I’m ready for this trend to die off in motocross. The first time I saw something like this in mid 00’s - it was in Racer X where a guy taped his maxed out credit card to his rear fender. It was clever and funny. Now today between the kid that raced with blue jeans to the litany of bikes with “help me/your logo/etc” it’s a signal of martyrdom and strikes me as classless.

I’ve asked for help before, so I’m not innocent of doing anything for a dollar. Yet, you don’t see guys in single A or double A ball posting photos practicing in blue jeans and bitching on social media about low payout or being treated unfairly. Sports are political, unfair, and hard. Motorsports included.

But how many riders can legitimately say “I put a help needed sign on a bike and someone wrote me a $1000 check the next week”? Wild idea- keep the cheap jokes in the pits and do something clever to raise cash. A local pro rider from my area hosts an annual trap shooting event with proceeds going to him. Where the sponsors are lacking he figures out a way to make the dream happen. Props to him for not lazily putting a tacky graphic on his bike and hoping someone just walks up with hundreds out their billfold. Let the signaling and the trend die, and the appreciation to be a pro live on.

End rant.
Your a Dick,.. rant over
CPR
2/27/2019 1:55am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2019 1:57am
I clicked on this thread title expecting to see some beautiful loam with knobby imprints ?
Fearo
2/27/2019 3:03am
I'll agree that the wording is a little cringy. If it were me I'd try to write something funny and obnoxious like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THIS SPACE" in huge letters across the shrouds. That would get attention, but would clearly show that I don't feel entitled.

I'm not saying that's the case with Cole, but we shouldn't act like there haven't been cases of Pro's feeling entitled just because they have the speed to run a pro race.

Motocross is a rich mans sport, whether you want to believe it or not. Unless you're on a factory team you have to be willing AND be able to throw your money out the window with zero return other than your personal satisfaction.
rallendude
2/27/2019 5:55am
Fearo wrote:
I'll agree that the wording is a little cringy. If it were me I'd try to write something funny and obnoxious like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT...
I'll agree that the wording is a little cringy. If it were me I'd try to write something funny and obnoxious like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THIS SPACE" in huge letters across the shrouds. That would get attention, but would clearly show that I don't feel entitled.

I'm not saying that's the case with Cole, but we shouldn't act like there haven't been cases of Pro's feeling entitled just because they have the speed to run a pro race.

Motocross is a rich mans sport, whether you want to believe it or not. Unless you're on a factory team you have to be willing AND be able to throw your money out the window with zero return other than your personal satisfaction.
Just a heads up, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THIS SPACE" won't fit on a shroud in huge letters. Ironically, "NEED HELP" will.

Post a reply to: I think this is tacky.

The Latest