I think France is the team to beat at this years MXoN

7/5/2018 7:42am
I'd take Barcia over Anderson any day of the week outdoors.
Sideways
7/5/2018 7:51am
RangerLee wrote:
Seriously? He just won Supercross, that is awesome. He barely raced outdoors and the MXoN is outdoors two completely different animals. No way they can take...
Seriously? He just won Supercross, that is awesome. He barely raced outdoors and the MXoN is outdoors two completely different animals. No way they can take Anderson with him riding the pine while he has been healing up.

Hell, think back to when JS7 was healing from an injury, he made it very public he wanted to be on the US Team, he came back for Unadilla only to find out he would not be on the team, and nobody questioned his speed. Just the lack of being on the bike for an outdoor.
I agree. If these guys miss 2 weeks of riding mid season they will feel "out of shape". Not sure when Andersson will be back but i doubt he will be fit and ready for mxon.
kage173
7/5/2018 7:57am
Sideways wrote:
I agree. If these guys miss 2 weeks of riding mid season they will feel "out of shape". Not sure when Andersson will be back but...
I agree. If these guys miss 2 weeks of riding mid season they will feel "out of shape". Not sure when Andersson will be back but i doubt he will be fit and ready for mxon.
Tell that to Dylan Ferrandis
kage173
7/5/2018 8:06am
RangerLee wrote:
Seriously? He just won Supercross, that is awesome. He barely raced outdoors and the MXoN is outdoors two completely different animals. No way they can take...
Seriously? He just won Supercross, that is awesome. He barely raced outdoors and the MXoN is outdoors two completely different animals. No way they can take Anderson with him riding the pine while he has been healing up.

Hell, think back to when JS7 was healing from an injury, he made it very public he wanted to be on the US Team, he came back for Unadilla only to find out he would not be on the team, and nobody questioned his speed. Just the lack of being on the bike for an outdoor.
Seriously? MXDN is outdoors, that's awesome.

How did JS7 get pulled into this? Pinch

The Shop

Sideways
7/5/2018 8:12am
Sideways wrote:
I agree. If these guys miss 2 weeks of riding mid season they will feel "out of shape". Not sure when Andersson will be back but...
kage173 wrote:
Tell that to Dylan Ferrandis
Dylan ferrandis has been riding since the first national. He wanted to be 100% when he came back. But i agree, dylans fitness is impressive.

Herlings came to mind, he was off the bike for 15 days and when he came back last weekend he said his fitness was not good and was struggling to hold on to the bike at the end of the motos. JA21 being of the bike for almost the entire outdoors season is not a good choice imo, but what do i know, im not even american haha Smile

But i want the US to do good! For the first time i actually hope the US wins. You guys have had some struggles and for the US to win at redbud is something the riders will never forget Smile
RangerLee
7/5/2018 9:23am
kage173 wrote:
Seriously? MXDN is outdoors, that's awesome.

How did JS7 get pulled into this? Pinch
Glad I could square you away!

Post a reply to: I think France is the team to beat at this years MXoN

The Latest