I think AP7 is going to be a future beast.

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 1/6/2019 7:31pm
I've been saying it the past couple years , that I couldn't wait until Aaron finally makes the move to the 450's. He's a bigger , stronger dude then most the guy's out there. Hoping he has a great and healthy SX season , but I think we'll see some good stuff out of him his rookie year outdoors too. Get this first year under his belt , and I see him becoming a threat every where. Besides that , I just dig the dude!
|
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
1/6/2019 1:08pm
Couldn't agree more. One of the best personalities out there. I like seeing a #7 out there again too!
joeellis
1/6/2019 1:12pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I've been saying it the past couple years , that I couldn't wait until Aaron finally makes the move to the 450's. He's a bigger...
I've been saying it the past couple years , that I couldn't wait until Aaron finally makes the move to the 450's. He's a bigger , stronger dude then most the guy's out there. Hoping he has a great and healthy SX season , but I think we'll see some good stuff out of him his rookie year outdoors too. Get this first year under his belt , and I see him becoming a threat every where. Besides that , I just dig the dude!
I agree with you. Let's not forget that although he isn't new to racing, he is still reasonably new to MX. I believe his better days are ahead of him and I just love his demeanor. I hope he can continue to enjoy it the way he is now and not allow the pressure and negativity affect him.
1/6/2019 1:46pm
He and Barcia working together is a winning combination. They get along and it's a light hearted team. Having 2 personalities gell can make better results on the track. Example Deano and Anderson last year. On the flip side, if they hate each other it can be a cancerous environment.

IMO AP and Bam will both benefit.
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
658th
1/6/2019 1:55pm
I think he has a lot of potential on the big bike as well, and hope to see him at the front regularly. Plus Im almost obligated to root for a fellow Ohio native. As others have pointed out he looks so thin he almost looks like a skeleton, maybe the power of the big bikes will allow him to have a little more meat on his bones so he can man handle the bike even more.

The Shop

Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
1/6/2019 2:01pm
AP is going to have a great 450 career
Dust601
1/6/2019 2:44pm
Like Hose said, I gotta root for another Ohio native. Combine that with his personality, and it’d be really hard for me not to root for him. Will be really fun to watch him learn, and see his progress on the big bike.
ocscottie
1/6/2019 2:48pm
I sure hope so Jeffro, surely that 250 had to be holding him back in regards to his size? He can now 'let her rip tater chip' on the big bike!
Crush
1/6/2019 2:57pm
Definitely could do really well but it seemed he got better when it rained yesterday. Matthes reported he wasn't feeling great pre-season at the test track and qualifying wasn't amazing. He looked unreal in the main though.
level
1/6/2019 3:04pm
I love ap. He will be a beast but all the others are as well and it’s usually an injury or two that makes a great career or not so if he stays healthy he may be the next top guy.
NeedMoto
1/6/2019 3:19pm
I agree! He's adapting quickly to the 450 and as mentioned, his size does have it's advantages.

And the damn guy is always smiling, it's contagious Smile
1/6/2019 5:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2019 5:23pm
joeellis wrote:
I agree with you. Let's not forget that although he isn't new to racing, he is still reasonably new to MX. I believe his better days...
I agree with you. Let's not forget that although he isn't new to racing, he is still reasonably new to MX. I believe his better days are ahead of him and I just love his demeanor. I hope he can continue to enjoy it the way he is now and not allow the pressure and negativity affect him.
AP has raced mx throughout his life. Everyone had a Plessinger Cycles KTM 65 in D11 back in the day.
kiwifan
1/6/2019 5:32pm
Yes I agree he is the next big thing, I thought he might go KTM way for 2019
1/6/2019 7:31pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I've been saying it the past couple years , that I couldn't wait until Aaron finally makes the move to the 450's. He's a bigger...
I agree - I was watching him in his heat race and the Main thinking it won’t be long until we see this again:

Post a reply to: I think AP7 is going to be a future beast.

The Latest