I see a lot of people on here make fun of webb

rohleder644
3/4/2018 6:08pm
Is it fucked up I genuinely miss the spermbeard-spoutin BobbyM of yesteryear?
Bermworm
3/4/2018 6:14pm
BobbyM wrote:
But very few of the same fuckball Spermbeards give him praise as he improves and learns. You fucktards are so Clueless about moto it hurts.
Bobby is right he's obviously on his way to becoming the next Josh Grant / Broc Tickle.....
newmann
3/4/2018 6:55pm
Madmax31 wrote:
I can say after 2 years it's about time. Wow he has a handful of good rides in 2 years....BFD. Didn't take long for Hill to...
I can say after 2 years it's about time. Wow he has a handful of good rides in 2 years....BFD. Didn't take long for Hill to out ride him. Take yourself and your Maico Breako garbage and GTFO.

Joking, never said a thing about him, or care. And I like Maicos Smile
BobbyM wrote:
Maico breakos is a fair assessment.

Akira
3/4/2018 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2018 7:40pm
If CW is free of injury (hopefully) he'll land in a podium again pretty soon and maybe get his first win. Haters would say he's improving because of contract year and because of half of top tier riders are sidelined. Those 2 things may play a factor but he is still doing it and I'm not a huge CW fan.

It's funny how CW2 and ZO16 won their last 250 SX title on the edge and some people believed they're going to kill in on the 450 lol. Take JS17 as a reference, he was right there fighting both and he's even with the top west coast 250 riders now.

From what I've heard Yami fooled itself with CW 450 multi-million contract but I guess there was some push from other OEM and they leveraged on CW age. Husky was smarter and just resigned ZO16 for one year with, of course, extension clauses.

The Shop

3/4/2018 7:36pm
I've never liked Webb because he comes across as an uneducated hillbilly. That hasn't changed a bit.
Akira
3/4/2018 7:46pm
I've never liked Webb because he comes across as an uneducated hillbilly. That hasn't changed a bit.
True, hopefully getting older and a lower $$19 contract humbles him a bit. That's not the attitude the sport needs.
yz133rider
3/4/2018 7:55pm
How much better is he really doing though? How many guys that were beating him are injured currently who would still be beating him... His 4th last week is suddenly what an 8th? 9th? Sure he looks better since hes up towards the front but not so sure hes made much gains as much as others have been injured.

And yes i know to finish first, first you must finish.
Pembroke36
3/4/2018 8:01pm
yz133rider wrote:
How much better is he really doing though? How many guys that were beating him are injured currently who would still be beating him... His 4th...
How much better is he really doing though? How many guys that were beating him are injured currently who would still be beating him... His 4th last week is suddenly what an 8th? 9th? Sure he looks better since hes up towards the front but not so sure hes made much gains as much as others have been injured.

That's how I see it. If all the guys hurt were still there, he be back where he was. That said, maybe a few runs up at the front will give him the mental boost he needed and he can stay there. His pace was great this weekend.
FI2T
3/4/2018 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2018 8:20pm
yz133rider wrote:
How much better is he really doing though? How many guys that were beating him are injured currently who would still be beating him... His 4th...

How about the part where he kept Tomac behind him in the second main and passed Anderson in the third main. Webb is clearly getting better! Also to be fair his season up to this point he has been caught up in a wreck or a bad start almost every race. I am a fan because the guy isn't a square, he is a trash talker and hates to lose. I want to see the rivalry between him and Marvin reignited.
kunk
Fantasy
3033rd
3/4/2018 8:25pm
yz133rider wrote:

FI2T wrote:
How about the part where he kept Tomac behind him in the second main and passed Anderson in the third main. Webb is clearly getting better...
How about the part where he kept Tomac behind him in the second main and passed Anderson in the third main. Webb is clearly getting better! Also to be fair his season up to this point he has been caught up in a wreck or a bad start almost every race. I am a fan because the guy isn't a square, he is a trash talker and hates to lose. I want to see the rivalry between him and Marvin reignited.
I’m sure if he were almost 30 like MM he would be upfront. musqain and Dungey are the same age.
tempura
3/4/2018 8:32pm
Sounds similar to the creator of this thread..
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
3/4/2018 11:17pm
Squitlege wrote:
Is “spermbeard” on the Vital approved PC terminology list?
Well it’s only an insult when examined with one specific perspective in mind

2018 is about equality (or whatever) so certain insults aren’t even insults anymore? I’m pretty sure that’s how it works anyway.

The short answer, yes.
FIREfish148
3/5/2018 12:04am
tempura wrote:
Sounds similar to the creator of this thread..
Bobby is the most enlightened San Francisco living libertarian hippy on this board.
gnarwhip
3/5/2018 12:16am
I find it sad this site deletes my posts that aren't inappropriate at all, but leave up "Spermbeard" which is the most disgusting thing I've read in months.
Lightning78
3/5/2018 12:26am
BobbyM wrote:
But very few of the same fuckball Spermbeards give him praise as he improves and learns. You fucktards are so Clueless about moto it hurts.
Dr. Bob.... Apparently he "injured his ankle" right before the start of the season and as he was placing 10th 12th 10th 8th 7th 19th 6th ....and finally a 4th.

Yet he chose to be 100% silent about his results or lack there of....while a LAST MINUTE fill in rider Justin Barcia was making him look like a privateer and WE'RE the spermbeards for cricizing his shit results??? Again, he was supposedly injured to start the season and nobody in his camp not Yamaha said anything to explain why he was having such a dismal start to the 2018 season after FINALLY getting off that career crippling bike the 2017 YZ450 And onto the vastly improved (for him) 2018 YZ450. You don't think ANY of this invited criticism? Especially considering he IS Yamahas marquee rider being paidillions per year and poised to be one of the "next big things" all the while Barcia, with MINIMAL testing and setup time was embarrassing him round after round.....and for some highly classified reason throughout all of this criticism, everyone is dead silent when there is supposedly a perfectly logical reason for his bad results.

Bruh I'm sorry but you're out to lunch on this one and Im glad his results are improving to where his talent and skill level should be.
Lightning78
3/5/2018 12:31am
yz133rider wrote:

FI2T wrote:
How about the part where he kept Tomac behind him in the second main and passed Anderson in the third main. Webb is clearly getting better...
If he hated to lose so much ....by now he should be Stark racing mad with veins popping out of his forehead the minute he wakes up and all day till he goes to bed....see my above post.

It sucks Bec I've been a fan of his ever since he showed up and started winning in the 250's with that no fooks given attitude and a sheer drive to win....can't say we've seen more than a miniscule glimpse of that thus far in his career on a 450 and I'm waiting for it to happen because once he gets it figured out it'll be goooooood
3/5/2018 4:01am
So now not being a fan of a certain rider means you're clueless about moto...?
Whatever you say Boss..
RMT wrote:
He didn’t say anything about being a fan. If you know the sport, you recognize talent and when it’s clearly displayed, it’s ok to acknowledge it...
He didn’t say anything about being a fan. If you know the sport, you recognize talent and when it’s clearly displayed, it’s ok to acknowledge it every once in awhile.
Missed my point.
If someone is not a fan of 'x' rider and decides to come on vital and talk shit on him- automatically BobbyM says you're clueless about moto?!
GTFO.
BobbyM
3/5/2018 6:14am
So now not being a fan of a certain rider means you're clueless about moto...?
Whatever you say Boss..
RMT wrote:
He didn’t say anything about being a fan. If you know the sport, you recognize talent and when it’s clearly displayed, it’s ok to acknowledge it...
He didn’t say anything about being a fan. If you know the sport, you recognize talent and when it’s clearly displayed, it’s ok to acknowledge it every once in awhile.
Missed my point. If someone is not a fan of 'x' rider and decides to come on vital and talk shit on him- automatically BobbyM says...
Missed my point.
If someone is not a fan of 'x' rider and decides to come on vital and talk shit on him- automatically BobbyM says you're clueless about moto?!
GTFO.
My point is SX is fucking hard, harder than most idiots realize. I'd rather go wide open in Patagonia than try and race supercross. It's way way harder to stay up and healthy in SX. I'll take my chances all out in moto.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
3/5/2018 6:39am
BobbyM wrote:
The kid has talent for sure and it looks like he's finally figured out how to ride a 450 the way you're supposed to.

Post a reply to: I see a lot of people on here make fun of webb

The Latest