I see a lot of people on here make fun of webb

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2018 2:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2018 2:50 PM

But very few of the same fuckball Spermbeards give him praise as he improves and learns. You fucktards are so Clueless about moto it hurts.

|

3/4/2018 2:46 PM

Wow

|

3/4/2018 2:46 PM

So now not being a fan of a certain rider means you're clueless about moto...?
Whatever you say Boss..

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

3/4/2018 2:50 PM

If the shoe fits cram it up yer ass

|

3/4/2018 2:52 PM

Lol

|

3/4/2018 2:55 PM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

So now not being a fan of a certain rider means you're clueless about moto...?
Whatever you say Boss..

He didn’t say anything about being a fan. If you know the sport, you recognize talent and when it’s clearly displayed, it’s ok to acknowledge it every once in awhile.

|

3/4/2018 2:56 PM

I can say after 2 years it's about time. Wow he has a handful of good rides in 2 years....BFD. Didn't take long for Hill to out ride him. Take yourself and your Maico Breako garbage and GTFO.

Joking, never said a thing about him, or care. And I like Maicos smile

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

I'm really surprised you're sticking up for Webb. He's not form norcal and has never raced Carlsbad after all.

|

Bobby is right on this one,harsh but funny.
Give credit where it's due and Webb deserves some credit,looking better every week.

|

3/4/2018 2:57 PM

Madmax31 wrote:

I can say after 2 years it's about time. Wow he has a handful of good rides in 2 years....BFD. Didn't take long for Hill to out ride him. Take yourself and your Maico Breako garbage and GTFO.

Joking, never said a thing about him, or care. And I like Maicos smile

Maico breakos is a fair assessment.

|

3/4/2018 3:01 PM

... I thought this place didn't like participation trophies?

Kidding, kidding. Webb is doing a killer job improving this year. He should be a lot of fun to watch over the next year or two.

|

3/4/2018 3:03 PM

He’s just not as good as what people expected. Lucky for him, this is a weak field right now so he still has a chance to get some championships. For the first time in a long long time, we have no all time greats out there racing. Reed yes but he’s not “Reed”.

|

3/4/2018 3:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2018 3:56 PM

It's funny because there were people who were adamant that Webb would be an instant threat for a title last year. As soon as Webb wins a race people will be all about him again, he's far from the first guy to jump on a 450 and struggle a bit. Most people around here just jump from bandwagon to bandwagon.

He rode great IMO, especially in that one main finishing right behind Anderson.

|

3/4/2018 3:14 PM

When’s his 6 th place parade

|

3/4/2018 3:23 PM

He was ssoooo good in 250's though

|

3/4/2018 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2018 3:24 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Maico breakos is a fair assessment.

Had an 83 490, and had to sell it about 7-8 years ago during a financial issue. Wish I had that bike back sad

Had a Thor swingarm and Fox shock. It ended up in England.

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

3/4/2018 3:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2018 3:48 PM

Good to see the BobbyM I fear back in full force. 'Bout fuckin time ya slacker.
|

3/4/2018 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2018 3:50 PM

RC also blew chunks in the premier class for two years before...well, you know the rest.

|

3/4/2018 3:59 PM

BobbyM Vitals resident expert on all things moto, thanks for all your valuable input.

|

3/4/2018 3:59 PM

BobbyM wrote:

But very few of the same fuckball Spermbeards give him praise as he improves and learns. You fucktards are so Clueless about moto it hurts.

Making fun of Webb then not praising him as he improves = Fucktard who's clueless about moto?....I don't see the connection. People have also made fun of Dung, Poto, Bubba, The Goat, The Bullet and AC...BOTH AC's...Euro AND American. If making fun of Webb hurts, that sentence must cause a lot of pain...Ouch! People will be people, including you. Or in YOUR eyes, people will be "fuckball spermbeards!"...Honestly, I've missed the asshole BobbyM. I was worried you had changed. I guess it was just the off-season. Your posts are sometimes insightful, sometimes mean and sometimes senseless....like this one. But almost always funny and engaging. At least you're not making embarrassing posts about your dinner. Go Webb!....and welcome back spermchuggler!

|

3/4/2018 4:04 PM

I'm always the same, but you know that. Thanks for the props as always.

|

3/4/2018 4:05 PM

Is “spermbeard” on the Vital approved PC terminology list?

|

3/4/2018 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2018 4:18 PM

Bobby started drinking early tonight.

But yes, the mob is fickle.... and probably has vey little seat time on a race track.

And Webb is awesome and can be even more awesome.

|

3/4/2018 4:17 PM

Zachintosh wrote:

RC also blew chunks in the premier class for two years before...well, you know the rest.

I mean the context here needs to be taken into account. He moved up to the 250 in SX in his 3rd year pro and struggled. Got injured actually. Then his first full year on the 250, he dominated MX and was consistently on the podium in SX and got one win. Then from 01 on, we all know the story there.

|

3/4/2018 4:18 PM

I believe the Yamaha is holding him back a touch. If you watch the second main this week, you can see how much easier it was for Anderson to consistently hold the inside line right after the finish. I believe RC even commented on the line. Looked to me like JA could put that bike in any line he wanted.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

3/4/2018 4:22 PM

Does Bobby ever post sober.....???....ermm

|

3/4/2018 4:25 PM

BobPA wrote:

I believe the Yamaha is holding him back a touch. If you watch the second main this week, you can see how much easier it was for Anderson to consistently hold the inside line right after the finish. I believe RC even commented on the line. Looked to me like JA could put that bike in any line he wanted.

Lol. I love it when people blame the bike. Didn’t seem to affect Barcia before his injury.

|

3/4/2018 5:16 PM

BobbyM wrote:

I was rooting for him. Was hoping he took out El Homo...

|

3/4/2018 5:22 PM

How you don't get clicked posting threads like this is beyond me.

|

3/4/2018 5:35 PM

BobbyM wrote:

You tell ‘em, knuckledick.

|