I say anderson wins 2 or less races all of sx this year

yz133rider
1/6/2019 11:50pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2019 9:25pm
No title and a non factor is my prediction. I truly think he got lucky last year. Reed caught and passed him from basically dead last while anderson went backwards the whole race. Webb left him standing still.. Id even say he wins 0 races this year but the way some races go you never know.

Nothing against the guy just calling it as i see it.
|
Ray_MXS
1/6/2019 11:54pm
So because Anderson had a really bad day, he got lucky he won the championship last year?

I agree he rode like shit this weekend but we all know what he can do.
You dont "luck" in to a championship, you gather more points than anyone else, which he did. He earned every bit of that championship.

For all we know there can be a million different reasons to why he didnt perform that he just dont wanna share.
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
1/6/2019 11:55pm
You may be correct but it's winning the Championship that counts.

Ill stick my neck out and say he gets 4 wins.
yz133rider
1/7/2019 12:45am
Ray_MXS wrote:
So because Anderson had a really bad day, he got lucky he won the championship last year? I agree he rode like shit this weekend but...
So because Anderson had a really bad day, he got lucky he won the championship last year?

You dont "luck" in to a championship, you gather more points than anyone else, which he did. He earned every bit of that championship.

For all we know there can be a million different reasons to why he didnt perform that he just dont wanna share.
Regardless of this one bad race i still think he lucked into it last year.

The Shop

uk125250
1/7/2019 1:03am
How come when someone gives their subjective opinion on a rider others get angry with them? I don’t see the same reactions when someone critiques an athlete in stick and ball sports or even other individual based sports. I’m sure I’ll get ripped on for asking. ?
Ray_MXS
1/7/2019 1:04am
Ray_MXS wrote:
So because Anderson had a really bad day, he got lucky he won the championship last year? I agree he rode like shit this weekend but...

yz133rider wrote:
Regardless of this one bad race i still think he lucked into it last year.
You cant "luck" yourself a championship title.
If the others crashed and injured themselves, that´s a fail on their part.
Anderson rode smart and didnt injure himself.
Both Tomacs and Moosecans injuries were entirely their own fault.
fanger
1/7/2019 1:19am
I could’ve said the same about tomac after a1 last year lol.
Helda
1/7/2019 1:20am
I say he doesn't win a race this year, someone start a poll please, I 100% think he lucked into that championship, if he doesn't win all year can we agree it was just luck?
Ray_MXS
1/7/2019 1:27am
Helda wrote:
I say he doesn't win a race this year, someone start a poll please, I 100% think he lucked into that championship, if he doesn't win...
I say he doesn't win a race this year, someone start a poll please, I 100% think he lucked into that championship, if he doesn't win all year can we agree it was just luck?
Doesnt matter if he doesnt break the top 10 all year.

LAST YEAR he rode great and LAST YEAR he won the championship. Nothing he does in the future can ever changed what happened in the past.

Why do you guys have to invalidate his past accomplishments because he rode bad now?

So if Dungey comes out now and gets 15th every race, did he also "luck" in to his championships in the past?
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
1/7/2019 1:28am
You don't luck into a championship, there are 44 riders at every night show you still have to beat and score more points than over the course of 17 rounds.

You win Lotto by luck, not a World Supercross Championship!
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
1/7/2019 1:40am
I'll say he gets 3 wins this year, and nobody gets more than 6.
ctbale
1/7/2019 1:45am
uk125250 wrote:
How come when someone gives their subjective opinion on a rider others get angry with them? I don’t see the same reactions when someone critiques an...
How come when someone gives their subjective opinion on a rider others get angry with them? I don’t see the same reactions when someone critiques an athlete in stick and ball sports or even other individual based sports. I’m sure I’ll get ripped on for asking. ?
Who asked you? ( sorry, couldn't resist)

2 wins, 5th in points
mxmaniac
1/7/2019 1:57am
he might aswell retire... some of you muppets are unbelievable!
Helda
1/7/2019 2:11am
Helda wrote:
I say he doesn't win a race this year, someone start a poll please, I 100% think he lucked into that championship, if he doesn't win...
Ray_MXS wrote:
Doesnt matter if he doesnt break the top 10 all year. LAST YEAR he rode great and LAST YEAR he won the championship. Nothing he does...

LAST YEAR he rode great and LAST YEAR he won the championship. Nothing he does in the future can ever changed what happened in the past.

Why do you guys have to invalidate his past accomplishments because he rode bad now?

So if Dungey comes out now and gets 15th every race, did he also "luck" in to his championships in the past?
More like Tim Gajser and Romain Febvre...you know
Ray_MXS
1/7/2019 2:13am
Helda wrote:
Ray_MXS wrote:
Doesnt matter if he doesnt break the top 10 all year. LAST YEAR he rode great and LAST YEAR he won the championship. Nothing he does...

Helda wrote:
So you're saying they also lucked in to their titles?
Helda
1/7/2019 2:51am
They are in there prime and got their shit punched in by AC who is about to retire.... if it wasnt luck or right place right time why has either of them not looked like beating AC let alone Herlings and some of the others from 3 back in the last 2 years?
Talisker
1/7/2019 3:17am
I love the bold statement, but i have to see two or three more races to get a feel for the pecking order first. Think you may be on to something. Anderson may not win any. He may have that good ole championship hangover. Hopefully we see this much action play out for the entire series.
yz133rider
1/7/2019 3:24am
Helda wrote:
Ray_MXS wrote:

Helda wrote:
More like the year grant langston won the outdoor 450 title.
Rc won every over all but was only part time he could have won it going away
Stewart tore his knee and was out
Reed wasnt racing pretty sure injured or just sx only i forget

And then langston was kinda last man standing
Thats how i feel anderson was last year. Yes he won the title...

akmx17
1/7/2019 3:29am
Right on man.
downard254
1/7/2019 3:35am
I never thought Anderson was a master mud racer, so he gets a pass of judgementmental opinion from me at A1 on his performance (not that I’d ever write anyone off after one race anyway), but I’d also like to know if there were any outside influences besides actual riding skill that may have affected his performance. One thing I remember about Anderson, is the guy has a lot of fight in him. I say he winds up with three wins this year. Not going to give him the title, but I’ll place him in the top 3 by years end.
1/7/2019 3:41am
I say Barcia got Lucky that Herlings wasn't there! I didn't see anything on that track last saturday night that Herlings couldn't have BOSSED! Especially given the rain- 40 second lead I reckon..

Lucky Justin.. Lucky.
1/7/2019 3:43am
Give me a break you “CAN NOT” luck into a 450 Supercross title. What is wrong with some people seriously ??? Oh and by the way you can’t diminish ones rare accomplishment of winning a 450 championship and say “Nothing against the guy”.
He had a rough night and will bounce back, let’s not hit the panic button too early.
1/7/2019 3:45am
Ray_MXS wrote:

Helda wrote:
yz133rider wrote:
More like the year grant langston won the outdoor 450 title. Rc won every over all but was only part time he could have won it...
More like the year grant langston won the outdoor 450 title.
Rc won every over all but was only part time he could have won it going away
Stewart tore his knee and was out
Reed wasnt racing pretty sure injured or just sx only i forget

And then langston was kinda last man standing
Thats how i feel anderson was last year. Yes he won the title...

Reed was Supercross only. I bet he regrets not lining up that year. Would of been an extra title for him.
bultokid
1/7/2019 4:22am
No one has EVER lucked into a Championship...period. Don't care if it's SX, MX, F1, NFL, MLB, etc, etc.
Ray_MXS
1/7/2019 4:26am
Helda wrote:
They are in there prime and got their shit punched in by AC who is about to retire.... if it wasnt luck or right place right...
They are in there prime and got their shit punched in by AC who is about to retire.... if it wasnt luck or right place right time why has either of them not looked like beating AC let alone Herlings and some of the others from 3 back in the last 2 years?
So every title won by someone who didn't dominate the field was won by luck in your eyes.

Dungey sure was a lucky bastard then.
downard254
1/7/2019 4:35am
“Lucked into a title” is the phrase a fanboy uses when their rider doesn’t win.
greenmx5
1/7/2019 4:39am
The fact that anyone puts any kind of merit to an A1 mudder is mind boggling to me.
Flip109
1/7/2019 4:45am
LUCK into a championship?? No sir, you have to show up and perform every week and actually do good and not get hurt in the process. That's the name of the game. Its dangerous as shit and a long series. There is a reason championships weigh more than single race wins in the history of the sport. You can luck into a race win or two but a championship means you did well all season and outlasted everyone. It doesn't mean you were the fastest man all the time. That changes week to week sometimes even. Hell that title is only as good as the last race most the time. He weathered the storm last season. Did extremely well without knocking himself out of contention like some other faster guys.....He earned every bit of his title last year.
yz133rider
1/7/2019 4:54am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2019 5:05am
downard254 wrote:
“Lucked into a title” is the phrase a fanboy uses when their rider doesn’t win.
Explain 07. Would langston have won if reed or rc decided to race or Stewart was healthy. Call it whatever you want im calling it luck that all that happened how it did
kb228
1/7/2019 5:12am
greenmx5 wrote:
The fact that anyone puts any kind of merit to an A1 mudder is mind boggling to me.
I feel the same about mxon.

Post a reply to: I say anderson wins 2 or less races all of sx this year

The Latest