I need your help at Millville.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2019 6:44 AM

If you are going to the races this weekend- I need help in two ways.

1. Stop by the pit and take a photo with us. I’ll be with the Bubba burger crew of Brent rouse, Nathan Laporte, Vince Monteleone, myself. Red white and blue trailer. Will smell like grillin’ mid day. I’ll be more than happy to shake hands and meet everyone! Our team is the most accessible of any in the pits.

2. 250 Group B practice is what I’ll be in. If you’re watching- pull that cell phone out and get video. I’m not going to get TV time so I need your help to crowd source video footage. Send video to crutcher@rippinruts.com PLEASE! I’m trying to do something unique and make a video shot entirely by you guys.

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting everyone this weekend.

You can click here to email me

|

7/16/2019 6:57 AM

Good luck on that smoker!

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

7/16/2019 7:45 AM

I’ll keep an eye out for ya!

|

7/16/2019 7:55 AM

Who down votes a privateer trying to live the dream. Jealousy is not a good character trait. Probably KTM haters.

|

7/16/2019 8:04 AM

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

1. Stop by the pit and take a photo with us. I’ll be with the Bubba burger crew of Brent rouse, Nathan Laporte, Vince Monteleone, myself. Red white and blue trailer. Will smell like grillin’ mid day. I’ll be more than happy to shake hands and meet everyone! Our team is the most accessible of any in the pits.

2. 250 Group B practice is what I’ll be in. If you’re watching- pull that cell phone out and get video. I’m not going to get TV time so I need your help to crowd source video footage. Send video to crutcher@rippinruts.com PLEASE! I’m trying to do something unique and make a video shot entirely by you guys.

Free burgers?

|

7/16/2019 8:14 AM

Living the dream 👍

|

7/16/2019 8:19 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Free burgers?

Absolutely. Grilled fresh and seasoned deliciously on tasty buns.

|

7/16/2019 8:22 AM

Ingjr1 wrote:

Who down votes a privateer trying to live the dream. Jealousy is not a good character trait. Probably KTM haters.

It’s vital. It happens. I could say I’m handing out $100 bills and still get thumbs down.

|

7/16/2019 8:29 AM

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Free burgers?

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

Absolutely. Grilled fresh and seasoned deliciously on tasty buns.

Hell yea,. Awesome. Good luck man

|

7/16/2019 8:36 AM

Nice, giv'em hell Jeff.

|

7/16/2019 8:45 AM

Will you be bringing your own beer in for the after party?

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

7/16/2019 9:38 AM

Ingjr1 wrote:

Probably Vegans

|

7/16/2019 10:43 AM

Good luck man, if you give out free burgers, you will have a line longer then you can handle!

|

7/16/2019 12:20 PM

This is AWESOME Crutch. Wish Shelby and I were going to M'Ville this year......would totally help you out. Good luck brotha.

|

7/16/2019 3:11 PM

Holy balls those '96 throw back graphics look TITS on that smoker!! Good luck bro, I wish so badly I could attend. Been to Spring Creek twice - amazing place!! Will be pulling for you like hell from NC! Laporte too - he's a solid dude and hard worker. Chatted with him a bit when he was living here in NC

|

7/16/2019 3:16 PM

Good luck on that screamer Jeff !!!!!!!!!!

|

7/16/2019 3:22 PM

Wish I could come there. Good luck to you, bike looks bitchin too! Enjoy!

|

If talk is cheap, silence must be expensive because nobody can afford it!

7/16/2019 8:18 PM

Good Luck!

|

7/16/2019 9:00 PM

Washougal too?

|

7/17/2019 5:36 AM

WheelieNelson wrote:

Washougal too?

Oh yeah. I’ll talk about that early next week in my writings for swap moto.

|

7/17/2019 5:50 AM

Hey, is that a Huffy? That’s a nice lookin’ bike, boy!

|

7/17/2019 7:59 AM

Good luck this weekend Jeffro!

|

7/17/2019 8:03 AM

Good luck!

Also, I dig the throwback look on those graphics. Way cool!

|

7/17/2019 8:05 AM

Loved watching you on the smoker last year. I’ll try to stop by!

|