I need friends *round 2*

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2018 12:37 AM

Somehow stumbled upon this thread while on break at SpaceX... haha. JT sure does work here, that's pretty awesome.

Hit me up dude, lets ride sometime!

|

9/23/2018 8:54 AM

Update:
I’m back at WVU in school, still riding pretty much every weekend. Just a return offer from SpaceX for Summer 2019. Looks like I’ll be back in SoCal around May. Is it too early to start making riding plans? Lol

https://www.instagram.com/millerrr973/

|

4/23/2019 10:33 AM

Just under two weeks before I head west, who wants to ride?

|

4/23/2019 11:13 AM

Millerrr973 wrote:

So this morning I got an offer for a summer internship with SpaceX in Hawthorne, CA. I will be moving to LA for the summer and needs some people to ride with. I know some of the big tracks I need to hit that are too far (Glen Helen, Pala, Zaca Station, Milestone, etc). Anyone in the area that would like someone to ride with? I’m packing up May 11th when my Co-op ends with Toyota and heading west. Any tracks I should hit on the way? I’m from West Virginia, so I ride a lot of east coast tracks never riding anything west of Ohio.

Here is a picture of my trusty steed that I will be bringing with me!

wish i could go with ya bub, send me vids <3

|

"You know what a shit barometer is, Bubs? It measures the shit pressure in the air. You can feel it. Listen, Bubs. Hear that? Sounds of the whispering winds of shit."

4/23/2019 11:56 AM

Millerrr973 wrote:

Update:
I’m back at WVU in school, still riding pretty much every weekend. Just a return offer from SpaceX for Summer 2019. Looks like I’ll be back in SoCal around May. Is it too early to start making riding plans? Lol

Saw this old thread and figured one more comment. If you are going to be riding tracks on the weekends. Getting an early ish start there will be no traffic issues going out but your return will be a little slower. My last few times to glen helen have only taken a little over an hour and I am in South OC.

On another note I work 4/10’s and am off on Fridays if anyone want to link up and ride Fridays (less crowded) I am down. Not being from here and not knowing anyone I don’t ride alone.

|

4/23/2019 12:40 PM

Millerrr973 wrote:

In! Probably hitting Perris tomorrow night, you’re late

|

4/23/2019 1:04 PM

Millerrr973 wrote:

Let's do it! LACR?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

4/23/2019 1:09 PM

Millerrr973 wrote:

Update:

brocster wrote:

Saw this old thread and figured one more comment. If you are going to be riding tracks on the weekends. Getting an early ish start there will be no traffic issues going out but your return will be a little slower. My last few times to glen helen have only taken a little over an hour and I am in South OC.

On another note I work 4/10’s and am off on Fridays if anyone want to link up and ride Fridays (less crowded) I am down. Not being from here and not knowing anyone I don’t ride alone.

I went to glen a good bit last summer. will probably be the first track I go to this summer!

Hoping I can work 4/10s we’ll see. But definitely need people to ride with!

|

4/23/2019 1:12 PM

Millerrr973 wrote:

seth505 wrote:

In! Probably hitting Perris tomorrow night, you’re late

Only hit up Perry’s once last summer, I’d like to go more this summer. Let me know when you go next!

|

4/23/2019 1:14 PM

Millerrr973 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Let's do it! LACR?

LARC was another that I only went to once. But I really liked it! When do you normally go?

|

4/23/2019 1:17 PM

Millerrr973 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Let's do it! LACR?

Millerrr973 wrote:

LARC was another that I only went to once. But I really liked it! When do you normally go?

Sunday's are my day to ride. Saturday's are busy with the kid's stuff haha. I only live 25 minutes or so from LACR. Just let me know like a week before and I'll meet you out there

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

4/23/2019 1:27 PM

I’m down to meet up, I just followed you on IG.

|

6/15/2019 2:25 PM

Anyone down for LACR tomorrow?

|