I need 2 Gold VIP tickets to the MXoN.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2018 1:31 PM

I have flights, a room, a table at the R2R fundraiser Friday night, and I just logged on to the tickets site and all the gold and silver VIP tickets are sold out!

I should have done this months ago, I guess.

Anybody want to make a little money on their tickets? I’m beggin’ Ya!?

|

7/31/2018 3:25 PM

#$^%#$@^%$ Noooooooo.....

Need 4 silver VIP... damnit.... I really didn't think they'd sell out this fast.... HELP!

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/31/2018 4:11 PM

I'm sure the scalpers will be selling thier wares near the gates!

|

7/31/2018 5:33 PM

I seriously looked 2 days ago and I thought there were still silvers.

|

7/31/2018 5:38 PM

Never been to Red Bud...is there a chance parking will fill up so even a general admission ticket would be worthless?

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/31/2018 6:58 PM

I have a gold VIP ticket and a seat with Dungey friday night at that dinner. If something catastrophic happens that I can't make it, it will be available, but honestly don't want to even think about it....lol

|

7/31/2018 7:43 PM

plowboy wrote:

Never been to Red Bud...is there a chance parking will fill up so even a general admission ticket would be worthless?

I doubt it- facility is pretty big, and they’ll no doubt have it well organized

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

8/1/2018 6:58 AM

Still really bumming over this.... I really thought there would be a few more weeks before VIP tickets started getting scarce...

|

8/1/2018 8:16 AM

You guys just missed it, I got mine last week...
Photo

|

8/1/2018 8:44 AM

Making me nervous about holding off on my mxdn tickets any longer

|

8/1/2018 9:00 AM

Dang. I put them in my cart on Monday and said I'd sleep on it another day or two. Any chance they may open another round of tickets closer to the race? Possibly a little more expensive?

|

"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils, and lunatics"  George Fitch, 1916

8/1/2018 11:33 AM

Jordan Dogtown wrote:

Dang. I put them in my cart on Monday and said I'd sleep on it another day or two. Any chance they may open another round of ...more

Unlikely. But keep an eye on Craigslist and her closer to the event for people who aren’t able to go and want to sell theirs.

|

8/1/2018 1:26 PM

plowboy wrote:

Better not be....my ass is driving half way across the damn country I'm watching a race lol.

|

8/2/2018 6:03 PM

I have an extra hotel room reserved if anyone has spare passes maybe we can work something out.

|

8/31/2018 11:08 AM

Tbteam wrote:

I have flights, a room, a table at the R2R fundraiser Friday night, and I just logged on to the tickets site and all the gold ...more

I have two extra VIP Gold tickets. My brother and I are attending with two other friends that unfortunately had to back out. Only caveat is that you'll have to meet us at the track on Saturday to do the exchange as we're getting our tickets from industry friends.

|

9/1/2018 5:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2018 5:43 AM

Tbteam wrote:

I have flights, a room, a table at the R2R fundraiser Friday night, and I just logged on to the tickets site and all the gold ...more

GetShorty wrote:

I have two extra VIP Gold tickets. My brother and I are attending with two other friends that unfortunately had to back out. ...more

I will take them! How much? How can I contact you to arrange to pick them up?

I sent you a message with my phone number.

|

9/1/2018 6:13 AM

You guys are doing it all wrong.... We got lot B camping and ready to rock! Although we were smart enough to rent a small camping trailer to not be complete hoosiers

|

9/1/2018 6:16 AM

Tbteam wrote:

GetShorty wrote:

I have two extra VIP Gold tickets. My brother and I are attending with two other friends that unfortunately had to back out. ...more

Windhamfan wrote:

I will take them! How much? How can I contact you to arrange to pick them up?

I sent you a message with my phone number.

Trying to steal the OP's thunder? Not cool, bro.

|

9/3/2018 7:46 AM

I still have 2 Gold VIP tickets available. No serious buyers yet. Will only sell as a pair.

|

9/3/2018 8:01 AM

GetShorty wrote:

I still have 2 Gold VIP tickets available. No serious buyers yet. Will only sell as a pair.

Tried to send you a mssg but I couldn't. How much are you looking to get for them. If u don't wanna post try and mssg me I don't know why my mssg wouldn't go through

|

9/3/2018 9:29 AM

If he doesn't buy I will.

|

9/3/2018 10:09 AM

I need 2 silver tickets if anyone can't go. Much TY

|

9/3/2018 10:23 AM

Everyone is aware that they opened a new VIP section called the Holeshot Club, right? I'm sure some of you want specifically gold or silver so you can be in there with friends who already have passes..... but just wanted to mention the Holeshot Club in case anyone is just looking to secure good viewing, etc

|

9/3/2018 11:40 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Everyone is aware that they opened a new VIP section called the Holeshot Club, right? I'm sure some of you want specifically ...more

My ninja. wink cool

|

9/3/2018 1:23 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Everyone is aware that they opened a new VIP section called the Holeshot Club, right? I'm sure some of you want specifically ...more

No, where to purchase?

|

9/3/2018 1:49 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

imoto34 wrote:

No, where to purchase?

redbudmxon.com

|

9/3/2018 1:54 PM

Tbteam wrote:

I have 1 Silver VIP ticket that I will sell you. Paid $463.50.

Weekend Adult Ages 12 and up
VIP SILVER TICKETS

PM me.

|

9/3/2018 4:17 PM

I was lucky enough to find two gold VIP. That’s lucky with four $$$$’s.

Anyway, I’m set. Thanks everyone.

|

9/13/2018 4:13 AM

I have 2 extra Holeshot Club adult tickets
i would like to sell.

|

9/13/2018 6:28 AM

Tbteam wrote:

I was lucky enough to find two gold VIP. That’s lucky with four $$$$’s.

Anyway, I’m set. Thanks everyone.

Dang...that's a lot...I guess it's cheaper than flying across the ocean though.

I have a feeling I'll regret not going.... Enjoy!

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....