I made it...

B Lenny
Edited Date/Time 5/30/2021 5:33pm
Yesterday out to Pala for the race..TV does that track no justice as it had everything from ruts..sand..elevation..and a steady dose of "Booty Short's"..Wasn't prepared to do all that walking so I parked my old ass in the infield all day..The thing I hated most was the exit plan sitting in the parking lot for over a hour looking at a line of cars that didn't move..I did see the "Vital Mobile" but he had the hot line and was outta there..Overall the racing was great and the track was awesome..Cool
|
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
5/30/2021 10:47am Edited Date/Time 5/30/2021 10:47am
I’m impressed you stayed to the end. As much as I hated walking out while Kroc was leading,
The idea of sitting in that traffic had me hopping n the car halfway through the last moto.

Glad to hear you made it to the race 👍
philG
5/30/2021 11:15am
What makes a race is how many people show up... moaning about what happens when they all leave is just nuts.

The Shop

B Lenny
5/30/2021 11:35am
philG wrote:
What makes a race is how many people show up... moaning about what happens when they all leave is just nuts.
Don't know what you meant but the night before I never slept then drove 2 hours to the race alot of walking..Stayed until the end..Waited 'til the end in a parking lot for over a hour to a line of cars that wasn't moving..then back 2 hours in Calif. holiday traffic all with no sleep..Yeah I was moaning because I ain't no spring chicken no more...Dry
B Lenny
5/30/2021 11:44am Edited Date/Time 5/30/2021 11:45am
KennyT wrote:
I’m impressed you stayed to the end. As much as I hated walking out while Kroc was leading, The idea of sitting in that traffic had...
I’m impressed you stayed to the end. As much as I hated walking out while Kroc was leading,
The idea of sitting in that traffic had me hopping n the car halfway through the last moto.

Yeah..I never seen anything like it..It was brutal..A lot of post race shenanigan's going on too..People snatchin' banners and being run down and tackled.. ridin' personal bikes on the track some of them crashing...Shocked
DC
5/30/2021 11:47am
TeamGreen wrote:
But, but, but...

Glen Helen!!!

Grinning
Missed you in that sea of humanity, Manny. Really glad to have this series up and running, and so, so many good riders out there right now! Should be a great summer.

DC
Racer X
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
5/30/2021 11:52am Edited Date/Time 5/30/2021 11:52am
KennyT wrote:
I’m impressed you stayed to the end. As much as I hated walking out while Kroc was leading, The idea of sitting in that traffic had...

B Lenny wrote:
Yeah..I never seen anything like it..It was brutal..A lot of post race shenanigan's going on too..People snatchin' banners and being run down and tackled.. ridin' personal...
Yeah..I never seen anything like it..It was brutal..A lot of post race shenanigan's going on too..People snatchin' banners and being run down and tackled.. ridin' personal bikes on the track some of them crashing...Shocked
😂now I’m really sorry I left early. I used to be one of those hoodlums stealing banners back n the 70’s
B Lenny
5/30/2021 12:07pm Edited Date/Time 5/30/2021 12:08pm
KennyT wrote:

B Lenny wrote:
Yeah..I never seen anything like it..It was brutal..A lot of post race shenanigan's going on too..People snatchin' banners and being run down and tackled.. ridin' personal...
KennyT wrote:
😂now I’m really sorry I left early. I used to be one of those hoodlums stealing banners back n the 70’s
Yeah..They sent security around to stand at every banner I saw and we were laughing about it with him..But there were definitely some getting away..We were standing behind some nice "Red Bull" and "Gas Gas" banners...Laughing
TeamGreen
5/30/2021 12:19pm
TeamGreen wrote:
But, but, but...

Glen Helen!!!

Grinning
DC wrote:
Missed you in that sea of humanity, Manny. Really glad to have this series up and running, and so, so many good riders out there right...
Missed you in that sea of humanity, Manny. Really glad to have this series up and running, and so, so many good riders out there right now! Should be a great summer.

DC
Racer X
Back at'cha...

Let's have a beer in Michigan
Johnny Depp
5/30/2021 12:19pm
Plenty of entertainment while waiting..
Awesome event, great time 👍

B Lenny
5/30/2021 12:26pm Edited Date/Time 5/30/2021 5:33pm
Plenty of entertainment while waiting.. Awesome event, great time 👍 [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/05/30/495860/s1200_50F7C72E_0383_4298_8C44_A389FFB1EA56.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/05/30/495859/s1200_8AA779A7_1F75_4258_B210_32BFB01D3D33.jpg[/img]
Plenty of entertainment while waiting..
Awesome event, great time 👍

Oh Man!..We were parked right next to those Cats..They even gave a hit to my friend's Son..Some of the funniest shit I've seen in awhile...No fuck's givin'...Laughing
5/30/2021 12:31pm
KennyT wrote:

We probably walked out at the same time lol. Did you also have to run back to the car because they wouldn’t let an ice chest in?
B Lenny
5/30/2021 12:39pm
KennyT wrote:

We probably walked out at the same time lol. Did you also have to run back to the car because they wouldn’t let an ice chest...
We probably walked out at the same time lol. Did you also have to run back to the car because they wouldn’t let an ice chest in?
Good thing I called the day before...Dry
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
5/30/2021 12:41pm
KennyT wrote:

We probably walked out at the same time lol. Did you also have to run back to the car because they wouldn’t let an ice chest...
😂
No! I made my backpack a ice chest and it was still cold at the end of the day 👍

I used a couple of those blue ice things and I stuck my
Drinks n the freezer for a few hours before heading out n the morning. The guy searched my pack before going in and didn’t say a word when he looked inside
5/30/2021 12:45pm
KennyT wrote:

KennyT wrote:
😂 No! I made my backpack a ice chest and it was still cold at the end of the day 👍 I used a couple of...
😂
No! I made my backpack a ice chest and it was still cold at the end of the day 👍

Drinks n the freezer for a few hours before heading out n the morning. The guy searched my pack before going in and didn’t say a word when he looked inside
Lol I tried getting away with strapping my ice chest/bag to my back and the security said it was a no go. Me and my gf don’t drink so we just stuffed some waters inside the collapsible chair inside the bag. That’s a trick pj205 taught me some years back at Glen Helen 👍
B Lenny
5/30/2021 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 5/30/2021 1:03pm
KennyT wrote:

KennyT wrote:
😂 No! I made my backpack a ice chest and it was still cold at the end of the day 👍 I used a couple of...
😂

Damn..That's exactly what I did..Step for step...Even froze my bottled water..Laughing
B Lenny
5/30/2021 1:01pm
KennyT wrote:
😂

Lol I tried getting away with strapping my ice chest/bag to my back and the security said it was a no go. Me and my gf...
Lol I tried getting away with strapping my ice chest/bag to my back and the security said it was a no go. Me and my gf don’t drink so we just stuffed some waters inside the collapsible chair inside the bag. That’s a trick pj205 taught me some years back at Glen Helen 👍
How were they getting those Pit bikes in?...
B Lenny
5/30/2021 1:08pm
Oh yeah..And the infield Port o' Potties were somewhat a joke too...Dry
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
5/30/2021 1:10pm
KennyT wrote:
😂

B Lenny wrote:
Damn..That's exactly what I did..Step for step...Even froze my bottled water..Laughing
Old guys rule Lenny 👍
B Lenny
5/30/2021 1:42pm
KennyT wrote:
😂

B Lenny wrote:
KennyT wrote:
Old guys rule Lenny 👍
Oh yeah..When I saw that banner situation I shed a tear...Laughing
5/30/2021 2:00pm
KennyT wrote:
😂

Lol I tried getting away with strapping my ice chest/bag to my back and the security said it was a no go. Me and my gf...
B Lenny wrote:
I was guessing it had to be people that were camped inside? I couldn’t see security letting them through the gate on race day
B Lenny
5/30/2021 2:07pm
B Lenny wrote:
I was guessing it had to be people that were camped inside? I couldn’t see security letting them through the gate on race day
That's what I figured...Wanna give a shout out to the Cali women too..We have some beauties...Cool
captmoto
5/30/2021 3:16pm
B Lenny wrote:
That's what I figured...Wanna give a shout out to the Cali women too..We have some beauties...Cool
Did you use Too Tech for your suspension service?
B Lenny
5/30/2021 3:24pm
B Lenny wrote:
captmoto wrote:
Did you use Too Tech for your suspension service?
I called..Voice mail...Wink
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
5/30/2021 4:13pm
I had one of those portable ice chest/cooler bags with me and they wouldn't let me in with it. OK, no problem. How about I take all the drinks out of it and put those in the backpack. The cooler bag is now my wife's purse. "Sure, come on in!"
The drinks went right back into the "purse" within 30 seconds.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
5/30/2021 7:58pm
Have to say, Washougal has the most beautiful afternoon for the wait for the lot to clear out. Great cross country opportunities, too, if you're hurried!

Post a reply to: I made it...

The Latest