I’m sorry this is ridiculous

2/3/2019 4:33pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 4:33pm
Once you get 100+ thumbs down it should be an instant 5 day clip vacation.
barnett468
2/3/2019 4:36pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 4:37pm
Once you get 100+ thumbs down it should be an instant 5 day clip vacation.
That would eliminate around 1/2 the people on this site, lol.

APLMAN99
2/3/2019 4:57pm
level wrote:
No way should be racing when the track is this bad. Just ridiculous. I understand you get some mud races but this is just stupid.
It'd be much more ridiculous to cancel it and screw over all the folks who traveled to the event, took time off work, etc. This isn't pavement racing on slick tires, and the surface is never a guarantee. If anything, this makes SX a bit MORE like it's parent sport, MX.

early
Fantasy
2231st
2/3/2019 5:03pm
They should postpone the Superbowl until these teams can figure how to score a goddam touchdown

The Shop

barnett468
2/3/2019 5:07pm
early wrote:
They should postpone the Superbowl until these teams can figure how to score a goddam touchdown
but then we wouldn't get to see the best part...the commercials!

2/4/2019 12:23am
My opinion is that SX is an indoor circus that should only be raced indoors undercover, if you want to play outside with the big boys in the mud it's called Motocross.
Goon126
2/4/2019 1:11am
When millennials run SX and MX, there shall be no races if conditions are uncomfortable
ctbale
2/4/2019 1:31am
They shouldn't race if it's windy also. Changes trajectory on jumping.

So everyone agrees? No windy or muddy racing! How about if it's kinda chilly outside?
Turbojez
2/4/2019 4:24am
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think nobody got injured this weekend, which is absolutely awesome.
I think the racing was good too, it was all about minimalizing the mistakes, more like man against the machine
cody41
2/4/2019 4:40am
Goon126 wrote:
When millennials run SX and MX, there shall be no races if conditions are uncomfortable
The funny part is that old farts on here are the people who complain about everything and it happens at the track as well.
West Coast
2/4/2019 4:52am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 4:55am
Wandell wrote:
Really? This isn't even the muddiest supercross ever. I am disappointed that the mud is preventing a good look at the military appreciation bikes and gear...
Really? This isn't even the muddiest supercross ever. I am disappointed that the mud is preventing a good look at the military appreciation bikes and gear in action.
Learn your history- Vietnam War was started due to Gulf of Tonkin false flag. Iraq war due to WMD hoax. Afghanistan due to boogeyman of his era Osama Bin Laden. Wars that did nothing but kill innocent adults and children, benefitted only the bankers, NWO, shadow govt, Jewish Zionists. WW1 and 2 were probrably machinations as well. Not all us support the military in fact some of us tell them to go to hell. The CIA created ISIS, Al Qaeda, Bin Laden. All part of the Big Lie that goes back to the fake Lincoln assassination.
http://mileswmathis.com/lincoln.pdf
2/4/2019 4:59am
Wandell wrote:
Really? This isn't even the muddiest supercross ever. I am disappointed that the mud is preventing a good look at the military appreciation bikes and gear...
Really? This isn't even the muddiest supercross ever. I am disappointed that the mud is preventing a good look at the military appreciation bikes and gear in action.
West Coast wrote:
Learn your history- Vietnam War was started due to Gulf of Tonkin false flag. Iraq war due to WMD hoax. Afghanistan due to boogeyman of his...
Learn your history- Vietnam War was started due to Gulf of Tonkin false flag. Iraq war due to WMD hoax. Afghanistan due to boogeyman of his era Osama Bin Laden. Wars that did nothing but kill innocent adults and children, benefitted only the bankers, NWO, shadow govt, Jewish Zionists. WW1 and 2 were probrably machinations as well. Not all us support the military in fact some of us tell them to go to hell. The CIA created ISIS, Al Qaeda, Bin Laden. All part of the Big Lie that goes back to the fake Lincoln assassination.
http://mileswmathis.com/lincoln.pdf
carmfarm
2/4/2019 5:09am
Turbojez wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think nobody got injured this weekend, which is absolutely awesome. I think the racing was good too, it was...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think nobody got injured this weekend, which is absolutely awesome.
I think the racing was good too, it was all about minimalizing the mistakes, more like man against the machine
Hard to get hurt going that slow
2/4/2019 5:15am
I've seen the word "pussy" thrown around quite a few times regarding these mud races. Can you please explain to me why it takes balls to...
I've seen the word "pussy" thrown around quite a few times regarding these mud races. Can you please explain to me why it takes balls to ride on a muddy track? Speeds are way slower and you can't jump anything. I would be surprised if anyone on this forum would have been scared to get on a bike last night and try to paddle around that track......What about riding in mud takes any sort of courage or makes for a badass in your eyes?

For the record, I enjoyed the race last night but I would have definitely attempted to ride that track as it was. In dry conditions? No fucking way. I'm just not understanding this macho attitude towards mud riding....it's not scary lol.
It's not scary, it's difficult and hard work. Something pussies would rather not do.
early
Fantasy
2231st
2/4/2019 5:35am
Turbojez wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think nobody got injured this weekend, which is absolutely awesome. I think the racing was good too, it was...
Hill and Brayton got hurt and did not race the main.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
2/4/2019 5:43am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 6:02am
Yeah this is bullshit, they should have cement and asphalt tracks. Why do they even race on dirt? How dumb! Like why did they have big blow dryers between heats? Smile
Donovan759
2/4/2019 5:43am
This thread is a legitimate contender for dumbest thread of 2019... and its only February 4th... Congrats OP.
Press516
Fantasy
90th
2/4/2019 6:55am
Goon126 wrote:
cody41 wrote:
The funny part is that old farts on here are the people who complain about everything and it happens at the track as well.
LOL, this old fat guy said "line 'em up!"
Goon126
2/4/2019 8:22am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 8:25am
Goon126 wrote:
cody41 wrote:
31 is now considered an old fart? Oh dear. The "old farts" complain? You mean like the OP is complaining about mud in a SX track? Hmm I bet he isn't very old. ?
mx317
2/4/2019 8:43am
When you look at all the other alternatives that they could have done, racing was the best choice under the circumstances. Rescheduling or canceling would have made even more people mad.

Don't get me wrong I would not have wanted to put my bike out there in that shit after seeing what the lime did to them, but the show must go on.
barnett468
2/4/2019 9:17am
I believe west coast has left the building, lol.

early
Fantasy
2231st
2/4/2019 9:22am
barnett468 wrote:
I believe west coast has left the building, lol.

Check out his posting history, it's... interesting. He should be back around in about 9 years with some more hot-takes.
kb228
2/4/2019 9:28am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 9:29am
barnett468 wrote:
lol, says the guy that selectively failed to mention a single one of the comments below that were made by others about the op. 10/10 chance...
lol, says the guy that selectively failed to mention a single one of the comments below that were made by others about the op.

10/10 chance you sit when you piss.

You sit down to pee too.

You should have lent Feld some sand out of your vagina to spread on the track.

Do you think before you speak?

Why you could never be a pro . . .

I hope the OP didn't sprain his limp wrist complaining with the keyboard.

oh look, Level started another bitch about the racing/track thread.

Level, your mancard is instantly revoked.

Are you high?

Look, I found the snowflake

Yeah man!! If I had known how much dirt and mud there was in this sport I would have never got involved back in 1977!

"Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over?"

The same ones that don't want to keep seeing your lame ass sig pic.

BR8ES wrote:
Forgot your own comment, probably doesn't count and naturally you'll come back with some clever quip or retort. Such as lol or based on simple logic...
Forgot your own comment, probably doesn't count and naturally you'll come back with some clever quip or retort. Such as lol or based on simple logic or facts(quite often your opinion) or some fancy wordplay to show your alien level of intelligence, also like to have the last word as well because you are never wrong. Anyway this was your post and should have been included, but instead you like pointing out others faults, etc. Bet you'll just explain it away...

"They are not real MXers, they are just posers and/or pussies"
barnett468 wrote:
"Forgot your own comment..." lol, wow, you are far less intelligent than I thought. You seriously need to greatly improve your currently paltry reading comprehension skills...
"Forgot your own comment..."

lol, wow, you are far less intelligent than I thought. You seriously need to greatly improve your currently paltry reading comprehension skills.

"...you'll come back with... ...some fancy wordplay to show your alien level of intelligence..."

It's unfortunate you think that being able to form a coherent sentence and use proper grammar etc is a sign of superior intelligence, but I'm not surprised.

"Anyway this was your post and should have been included.."

"They are not real MXers, they are just posers and/or pussies"

ummm...no it shouldn't have, and since you obviously lack the level of intelligence needed to understand that, there is no point in me explaining why I didn't include it.

stop feeding this troll before he breaks his keyboard from trying too hard
barnett468
2/4/2019 9:47am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 10:08am
kb228 wrote:
stop feeding this troll before he breaks his keyboard from trying too hard
So says the hypocrite, lol.
greenmx5
2/4/2019 10:00am
So we bitch about racing on a track because the conditions aren't optimal, but then bitch about getting destroyed at the nations at Red Bud...
tprice07
2/4/2019 11:50am
All that time and effort building a track only to have it turn into a mucky mess. How many rounds have open stadiums?

Is it not possible to find 17 stadiums to keep racing dry? Less than that when you have races twice at one venue.
aees
2/4/2019 2:25pm
tprice07 wrote:
All that time and effort building a track only to have it turn into a mucky mess. How many rounds have open stadiums? Is it not...
All that time and effort building a track only to have it turn into a mucky mess. How many rounds have open stadiums?

Is it not possible to find 17 stadiums to keep racing dry? Less than that when you have races twice at one venue.
There are around 20 in US with a dome that has the right capacity. But schedule and other things of course impact. My point earlier was also that i think more effort needs to be put into having stadiums with domes early in the season.
enketchum
2/4/2019 2:29pm
We don't need this sponsorship money... FELD will pick up all the bills. Pack everything up and go home
level
2/6/2019 9:03pm
Told you guys it was ridiculous conditions and race should of been called off. Got reamed on this thread for saying so being called a pussy and whiner and look what happened. Bikes destroyed. Lime burns. Ridiculous track to race on.
Bet in the future you won’t see many more mud races like that if any.
Sully
2/6/2019 9:26pm
level wrote:
Told you guys it was ridiculous conditions and race should of been called off. Got reamed on this thread for saying so being called a pussy...
Told you guys it was ridiculous conditions and race should of been called off. Got reamed on this thread for saying so being called a pussy and whiner and look what happened. Bikes destroyed. Lime burns. Ridiculous track to race on.
Bet in the future you won’t see many more mud races like that if any.
Really? You actually think Feld wants to refund tickets/entry fees etc, rather than finding something other than lime to put in the dirt if it's muddy? You're delusional.

Post a reply to: I’m sorry this is ridiculous

The Latest