I’m sorry this is ridiculous

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2019 9:04 AM

Lol. I'm okay with it.

|

2/3/2019 9:07 AM

level wrote:

I still stick to my original view. Just lame. Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over? It’s not ...more

You need to stop while you're behind! What is it with these new age MX'ers?
You really have no base to even comment on what pro racing is about.
Jeesh!

|

Tim Buck
SoCal MX Pro Apparel
http://www.socalmxpros.com/

2/3/2019 9:13 AM

Toosano wrote:

You need to stop while you're behind! What is it with these new age MX'ers?
You really have no base to even comment on what ...more

"What is it with these new age MX'ers?"

They are not real MXers, they are just posers and/or pussies.

|

2/3/2019 9:15 AM

Lake Madera in '79 at the CMC Golden State race. They cut the track in half because it was under 3 feet of water. Even then the laps were 2 minutes plus. At the end of each moto, at least 10 bikes were stuck out on the track in ruts. Nobody left... It was still a race, and race we did. Line 'em up boys!

Photo

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

With ZachO retired, it's JA21 and AP for me...

TG243 fan!

2/3/2019 9:21 AM

A Supercross mudder is the only time that it comes close to actual Motocross!

|

Tim Buck
SoCal MX Pro Apparel

2/3/2019 9:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 9:23 AM

Press516 wrote:

Lake Madera in '79 at the CMC Golden State race. They cut the track in half because it was under 3 feet of water. Even then ...more

Yup, and that looks like every other bike did after practice at Carlsbad after it rained a decent amount. It made going up the long hill and trying to stop at the bottom of the downhill quite "interesting". There would sometimes be up to 3 guys stuck at the bottom of the uphill at the same time.

|

2/3/2019 9:22 AM

I enjoy a mud MX race, but mud SX races are just boring.

|

2/3/2019 9:24 AM

SwingHard wrote:

Monster NASCAR series is a pretty big deal. Does anybody know how they handle rain issues?
Also, I saw the track crew groom a ...more

barnett468 wrote:

"In conditions like lastnight,why wouldn't they also groom right out of the gate the start straight?"

They did once just ...more

I guess I was thinking the last race of the night,the 450 Main.

|

2/3/2019 9:26 AM

SwingHard wrote:

Monster NASCAR series is a pretty big deal. Does anybody know how they handle rain issues?
Also, I saw the track crew groom a ...more

Car racers are pussies, MotoGP races in the rain.

|

2/3/2019 10:03 AM

aees wrote:

Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport". There is 20 stadions in US that have a dome, ...more

barnett468 wrote:

"Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport".

There is 20 stadions..."

So says the ...more

Or, it is not my primary language. Typically Americans, they speak one language and think europe is a country...

How many languages do you speak? I speak 3, fluently.

|

2/3/2019 10:05 AM

barnett468 wrote:

Yup, and that looks like every other bike did after practice at Carlsbad after it rained a decent amount. It made going up the ...more

Lol, every CMC race after practice sucked for me, having to clean the mud off of Bauer's bike.
I'm still waiting to see logo'd overalls for mudders!

|

Tim Buck
SoCal MX Pro Apparel

2/3/2019 10:09 AM

Toosano wrote:

Lol, every CMC race after practice sucked for me, having to clean the mud off of Bauer's bike.
I'm still waiting to see logo'd ...more

What ever happened to jt rain Ryder’s?!?!?

|

2/3/2019 10:19 AM

mauidex wrote:

What ever happened to jt rain Ryder’s?!?!?

I remember those. I had bib overalls. Me and Teddy Boyko at the Carsbad GP. Photo

|

Tim Buck
SoCal MX Pro Apparel

2/3/2019 10:28 AM

I think it's boring as hell to watch , slightly more so than outdoor mudders but no way should it have been canceled.

|

2/3/2019 10:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 10:36 AM

Press516 wrote:

Lake Madera in '79 at the CMC Golden State race. They cut the track in half because it was under 3 feet of water. Even then ...more

barnett468 wrote:

Yup, and that looks like every other bike did after practice at Carlsbad after it rained a decent amount. It made going up the ...more

You’re just full of cheer mr. Barnett. You love the adjectives stupid, pussies, idiot, etc. Either you’re one bad mofo or you’re one of those bad ass’s behind your keyboard. Feel free to carry on with your macho pose. You have that right. Just remember. Ones words is the true indicator of who the idiot really is.

|

Honda Rules!

2/3/2019 10:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 10:58 AM

aees wrote:

Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport". There is 20 stadions in US that have a dome, ...more

barnett468 wrote:

"Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport".

There is 20 stadions..."

So says the ...more

aees wrote:

Or, it is not my primary language. Typically Americans, they speak one language and think europe is a country...

How many ...more

"How many languages do you speak? I speak 3, fluently."

Well, judging by your grammar and the way spell, English isn't one of them.

|

2/3/2019 11:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 11:20 AM

joeellis wrote:

You’re just full of cheer mr. Barnett. You love the adjectives stupid, pussies, idiot, etc. Either you’re one bad mofo or you’ ...more

lol, says the guy that selectively failed to mention a single one of the comments below that were made by others about the op.

10/10 chance you sit when you piss.

You sit down to pee too.

You should have lent Feld some sand out of your vagina to spread on the track.

Do you think before you speak?

Why you could never be a pro . . .

I hope the OP didn't sprain his limp wrist complaining with the keyboard.

oh look, Level started another bitch about the racing/track thread.

Level, your mancard is instantly revoked.

Are you high?

Look, I found the snowflake

Yeah man!! If I had known how much dirt and mud there was in this sport I would have never got involved back in 1977!

"Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over?"

The same ones that don't want to keep seeing your lame ass sig pic.

Photo

|

2/3/2019 11:34 AM

You’re right Barnett. All those comments are over the top. I love sarcasm. I’m even very good at it. All the comments you post are not sarcasm. They are dudes feeling themselves trying to have everyone believe they’re badasses. I’m sure we’re all pretty good people, it just doesn’t come across that way.

I’ll try and ignore these type of unnecessary posts. My opinion isn’t going to change minds.

|

Honda Rules!

2/3/2019 12:46 PM

barnett468 wrote:

joeellis wrote:

You’re just full of cheer mr. Barnett. You love the adjectives stupid, pussies, idiot, etc. Either you’re one bad mofo or you’ ...more

barnett468 wrote:

lol, says the guy that selectively failed to mention a single one of the comments below that were made by others about the op. ...more

Forgot your own comment, probably doesn't count and naturally you'll come back with some clever quip or retort. Such as lol or based on simple logic or facts(quite often your opinion) or some fancy wordplay to show your alien level of intelligence, also like to have the last word as well because you are never wrong. Anyway this was your post and should have been included, but instead you like pointing out others faults, etc. Bet you'll just explain it away...

"They are not real MXers, they are just posers and/or pussies"

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

2/3/2019 1:01 PM

level wrote:

No way should be racing when the track is this bad. Just ridiculous. I understand you get some mud races but this is just ...more

And I wonder why we lost MXDN. Maybe last night was just a little more practice for the boys.

|

2/3/2019 1:08 PM

Yeah it was terrible and I was in the stands. They should only have SX races when weather is 68-72 degrees, 0% chance of rain, 30% humidity. Wtf. Everyone has to deal with same conditions. Let’s pusify this sport like everything else in this country. Part of being a professional is dealing with all conditions and managing your bike throughout the race. I can’t believe I’m wasting my time writing this.

|

Steve Edwards
Thousand Oaks, CA

2/3/2019 1:17 PM

early wrote:

Car racers are pussies, MotoGP races in the rain.

Yeah, hold on to that thought.

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

2/3/2019 1:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 1:29 PM

joeellis wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

lol, says the guy that selectively failed to mention a single one of the comments below that were made by others about the op. ...more

BR8ES wrote:

Forgot your own comment, probably doesn't count and naturally you'll come back with some clever quip or retort. Such as lol or ...more

"Forgot your own comment..."

lol, wow, you are far less intelligent than I thought. You seriously need to greatly improve your currently paltry reading comprehension skills.

"...you'll come back with... ...some fancy wordplay to show your alien level of intelligence..."

It's unfortunate you think that being able to form a coherent sentence and use proper grammar etc is a sign of superior intelligence, but I'm not surprised.

"Anyway this was your post and should have been included.."

"They are not real MXers, they are just posers and/or pussies"

ummm...no it shouldn't have, and since you obviously lack the level of intelligence needed to understand that, there is no point in me explaining why I didn't include it.

|

2/3/2019 1:27 PM

The riders don’t have to wash their gear or bikes. Sounds fucking ace to me. Washing gear and bikes is what’s sux about a mud race, the racing is great fun.

|

2/3/2019 1:30 PM

slipdog wrote:

I raced Hangtown '91, this ain't shit.

How many bikes did that race "eat"?

I remember Rick Ryan rode an almost new RM125 that was extremely "used looking" after that race.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

2/3/2019 3:18 PM

MCfan4life wrote:

Whilst I don't agree with the OP...

I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors. Man that must have been brutal for those kids! ...more

It's good for them smile

|

2/3/2019 3:39 PM

drt410 wrote:

Its motocross... supercross... indoor motocross.... outdoor indoor motocross. It happens, yea its lame but u race in it ...more

It's just sx....

|

2/3/2019 3:41 PM

level wrote:

No way should be racing when the track is this bad. Just ridiculous. I understand you get some mud races but this is just ...more

Radical wrote:

This isn't baseball. If there isn't lightning striking the riders, we're going to race. Even me at amateur races on my 125.

Your right baseball players make 100x more money and have a players union

|

2/3/2019 3:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 3:55 PM

MCfan4life wrote:

I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors. Man that must have been brutal for those kids! ...more

"I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors."

That's cuz the juniors aren't PUSSIES like some of the people on this thread are. Photo

OMG...the track is muddy...I need a hug!

Photo

|

2/3/2019 4:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2019 4:30 PM

MCfan4life wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

"I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors."

That's cuz the juniors aren't PUSSIES like some of the people on this thread are. ...more

I've seen the word "pussy" thrown around quite a few times regarding these mud races. Can you please explain to me why it takes balls to ride on a muddy track? Speeds are way slower and you can't jump anything. I would be surprised if anyone on this forum would have been scared to get on a bike last night and try to paddle around that track......What about riding in mud takes any sort of courage or makes for a badass in your eyes?

For the record, I enjoyed the race last night but I would have definitely attempted to ride that track as it was. In dry conditions? No fucking way. I'm just not understanding this macho attitude towards mud riding....it's not scary lol.

|