I’m sorry this is ridiculous

Toosano
2/3/2019 9:07am
level wrote:
I still stick to my original view. Just lame. Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over? It’s not racing...
I still stick to my original view. Just lame. Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over? It’s not racing. I know it’s tough because it’s live and you can’t come back because of stadium commitments and such and other factors but this is a pretty bad mud race.

It’s not racing and this is a pro sport. All they are doing is rolling around in the mud. Can’t even jump anything now once the rain stopped.

Daytona was a bit different. This one is just bad.

Also I’ll watch and I hate complaining I just think if there was a way to redo the race on another day they should. I don’t know if that’s an option though.
You need to stop while you're behind! What is it with these new age MX'ers?
You really have no base to even comment on what pro racing is about.
Jeesh!
barnett468
2/3/2019 9:13am
Toosano wrote:
You need to stop while you're behind! What is it with these new age MX'ers? You really have no base to even comment on what pro...
You need to stop while you're behind! What is it with these new age MX'ers?
You really have no base to even comment on what pro racing is about.
Jeesh!
"What is it with these new age MX'ers?"

They are not real MXers, they are just posers and/or pussies.

Press516
Fantasy
111th
2/3/2019 9:15am
Lake Madera in '79 at the CMC Golden State race. They cut the track in half because it was under 3 feet of water. Even then the laps were 2 minutes plus. At the end of each moto, at least 10 bikes were stuck out on the track in ruts. Nobody left... It was still a race, and race we did. Line 'em up boys!

Toosano
2/3/2019 9:21am
A Supercross mudder is the only time that it comes close to actual Motocross!

The Shop

barnett468
2/3/2019 9:21am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 9:23am
Press516 wrote:
Lake Madera in '79 at the CMC Golden State race. They cut the track in half because it was under 3 feet of water. Even then...
Lake Madera in '79 at the CMC Golden State race. They cut the track in half because it was under 3 feet of water. Even then the laps were 2 minutes plus. At the end of each moto, at least 10 bikes were stuck out on the track in ruts. Nobody left... It was still a race, and race we did. Line 'em up boys!

Yup, and that looks like every other bike did after practice at Carlsbad after it rained a decent amount. It made going up the long hill and trying to stop at the bottom of the downhill quite "interesting". There would sometimes be up to 3 guys stuck at the bottom of the uphill at the same time.

BobKerr
2/3/2019 9:22am
I enjoy a mud MX race, but mud SX races are just boring.
SwingHard
2/3/2019 9:24am
SwingHard wrote:
Monster NASCAR series is a pretty big deal. Does anybody know how they handle rain issues? Also, I saw the track crew groom a few turns...
Monster NASCAR series is a pretty big deal. Does anybody know how they handle rain issues?
Also, I saw the track crew groom a few turns and jump faces lastnight. In conditions like lastnight,why wouldn't they also groom right out of the gate the start straight?
barnett468 wrote:
"In conditions like lastnight,why wouldn't they also groom right out of the gate the start straight?"

They did once just before one of the races.
I guess I was thinking the last race of the night,the 450 Main.
early
Fantasy
2139th
2/3/2019 9:26am
SwingHard wrote:
Monster NASCAR series is a pretty big deal. Does anybody know how they handle rain issues? Also, I saw the track crew groom a few turns...
Monster NASCAR series is a pretty big deal. Does anybody know how they handle rain issues?
Also, I saw the track crew groom a few turns and jump faces lastnight. In conditions like lastnight,why wouldn't they also groom right out of the gate the start straight?
Car racers are pussies, MotoGP races in the rain.
aees
2/3/2019 10:03am
aees wrote:
Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport". There is 20 stadions in US that have a dome, please use more of...
Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport". There is 20 stadions in US that have a dome, please use more of them in the early season.

Looked like they were riding BMX bikes rolling every jump.

Supercross is not Motocross, and it gets completely destroyed as entertainment on days like this.

barnett468 wrote:
"Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport". There is 20 stadions..." So says the person that lacks the nominal amount of...
"Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport".

There is 20 stadions..."

So says the person that lacks the nominal amount of intelligence it takes to be able to spell a common 3rd grade level word and doesn't know how to use proper grammar.

Or, it is not my primary language. Typically Americans, they speak one language and think europe is a country...

How many languages do you speak? I speak 3, fluently.
Toosano
2/3/2019 10:05am
barnett468 wrote:
Yup, and that looks like every other bike did after practice at Carlsbad after it rained a decent amount. It made going up the long hill...
Yup, and that looks like every other bike did after practice at Carlsbad after it rained a decent amount. It made going up the long hill and trying to stop at the bottom of the downhill quite "interesting". There would sometimes be up to 3 guys stuck at the bottom of the uphill at the same time.

Lol, every CMC race after practice sucked for me, having to clean the mud off of Bauer's bike.
I'm still waiting to see logo'd overalls for mudders!
mauidex
2/3/2019 10:09am
Toosano wrote:
Lol, every CMC race after practice sucked for me, having to clean the mud off of Bauer's bike. I'm still waiting to see logo'd overalls for...
Lol, every CMC race after practice sucked for me, having to clean the mud off of Bauer's bike.
I'm still waiting to see logo'd overalls for mudders!
What ever happened to jt rain Ryder’s?!?!?
Toosano
2/3/2019 10:19am
mauidex wrote:
What ever happened to jt rain Ryder’s?!?!?
I remember those. I had bib overalls. Me and Teddy Boyko at the Carsbad GP.
ATKpilot99
2/3/2019 10:28am
I think it's boring as hell to watch , slightly more so than outdoor mudders but no way should it have been canceled.
joeellis
2/3/2019 10:35am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 10:36am
Press516 wrote:
Lake Madera in '79 at the CMC Golden State race. They cut the track in half because it was under 3 feet of water. Even then...

barnett468 wrote:
Yup, and that looks like every other bike did after practice at Carlsbad after it rained a decent amount. It made going up the long hill...

You’re just full of cheer mr. Barnett. You love the adjectives stupid, pussies, idiot, etc. Either you’re one bad mofo or you’re one of those bad ass’s behind your keyboard. Feel free to carry on with your macho pose. You have that right. Just remember. Ones words is the true indicator of who the idiot really is.
barnett468
2/3/2019 10:57am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 10:58am
aees wrote:
Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport". There is 20 stadions in US that have a dome, please use more of...
Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport". There is 20 stadions in US that have a dome, please use more of them in the early season.

Looked like they were riding BMX bikes rolling every jump.

Supercross is not Motocross, and it gets completely destroyed as entertainment on days like this.

barnett468 wrote:
"Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport". There is 20 stadions..." So says the person that lacks the nominal amount of...
"Fucking embarrassment as a sport. Anyone looking at it will go "hillbilly-sport".

There is 20 stadions..."

So says the person that lacks the nominal amount of intelligence it takes to be able to spell a common 3rd grade level word and doesn't know how to use proper grammar.

aees wrote:
Or, it is not my primary language. Typically Americans, they speak one language and think europe is a country... How many languages do you speak? I...
Or, it is not my primary language. Typically Americans, they speak one language and think europe is a country...

How many languages do you speak? I speak 3, fluently.
"How many languages do you speak? I speak 3, fluently."

Well, judging by your grammar and the way spell, English isn't one of them.

barnett468
2/3/2019 11:16am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 11:20am
joeellis wrote:
You’re just full of cheer mr. Barnett. You love the adjectives stupid, pussies, idiot, etc. Either you’re one bad mofo or you’re one of those bad...
You’re just full of cheer mr. Barnett. You love the adjectives stupid, pussies, idiot, etc. Either you’re one bad mofo or you’re one of those bad ass’s behind your keyboard. Feel free to carry on with your macho pose. You have that right. Just remember. Ones words is the true indicator of who the idiot really is.
lol, says the guy that selectively failed to mention a single one of the comments below that were made by others about the op.

10/10 chance you sit when you piss.

You sit down to pee too.

You should have lent Feld some sand out of your vagina to spread on the track.

Do you think before you speak?

Why you could never be a pro . . .

I hope the OP didn't sprain his limp wrist complaining with the keyboard.

oh look, Level started another bitch about the racing/track thread.

Level, your mancard is instantly revoked.

Are you high?

Look, I found the snowflake

Yeah man!! If I had known how much dirt and mud there was in this sport I would have never got involved back in 1977!

"Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over?"

The same ones that don't want to keep seeing your lame ass sig pic.

joeellis
2/3/2019 11:34am
You’re right Barnett. All those comments are over the top. I love sarcasm. I’m even very good at it. All the comments you post are not sarcasm. They are dudes feeling themselves trying to have everyone believe they’re badasses. I’m sure we’re all pretty good people, it just doesn’t come across that way.

I’ll try and ignore these type of unnecessary posts. My opinion isn’t going to change minds.
BR8ES
2/3/2019 12:46pm
joeellis wrote:
You’re just full of cheer mr. Barnett. You love the adjectives stupid, pussies, idiot, etc. Either you’re one bad mofo or you’re one of those bad...
barnett468 wrote:
lol, says the guy that selectively failed to mention a single one of the comments below that were made by others about the op. 10/10 chance...
lol, says the guy that selectively failed to mention a single one of the comments below that were made by others about the op.

You sit down to pee too.

Are you high?

Yeah man!! If I had known how much dirt and mud there was in this sport I would have never got involved back in 1977!

Forgot your own comment, probably doesn't count and naturally you'll come back with some clever quip or retort. Such as lol or based on simple logic or facts(quite often your opinion) or some fancy wordplay to show your alien level of intelligence, also like to have the last word as well because you are never wrong. Anyway this was your post and should have been included, but instead you like pointing out others faults, etc. Bet you'll just explain it away...

"They are not real MXers, they are just posers and/or pussies"
2/3/2019 1:01pm
level wrote:
No way should be racing when the track is this bad. Just ridiculous. I understand you get some mud races but this is just stupid.
And I wonder why we lost MXDN. Maybe last night was just a little more practice for the boys.
stevee401
2/3/2019 1:08pm
Yeah it was terrible and I was in the stands. They should only have SX races when weather is 68-72 degrees, 0% chance of rain, 30% humidity. Wtf. Everyone has to deal with same conditions. Let’s pusify this sport like everything else in this country. Part of being a professional is dealing with all conditions and managing your bike throughout the race. I can’t believe I’m wasting my time writing this.
JAFO92
2/3/2019 1:17pm
early wrote:
Car racers are pussies, MotoGP races in the rain.
Yeah, hold on to that thought.

barnett468
2/3/2019 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 1:29pm
joeellis wrote:
barnett468 wrote:
lol, says the guy that selectively failed to mention a single one of the comments below that were made by others about the op. 10/10 chance...

You sit down to pee too.

Are you high?

BR8ES wrote:
Forgot your own comment, probably doesn't count and naturally you'll come back with some clever quip or retort. Such as lol or based on simple logic...
Forgot your own comment, probably doesn't count and naturally you'll come back with some clever quip or retort. Such as lol or based on simple logic or facts(quite often your opinion) or some fancy wordplay to show your alien level of intelligence, also like to have the last word as well because you are never wrong. Anyway this was your post and should have been included, but instead you like pointing out others faults, etc. Bet you'll just explain it away...

"Forgot your own comment..."

lol, wow, you are far less intelligent than I thought. You seriously need to greatly improve your currently paltry reading comprehension skills.

"...you'll come back with... ...some fancy wordplay to show your alien level of intelligence..."

It's unfortunate you think that being able to form a coherent sentence and use proper grammar etc is a sign of superior intelligence, but I'm not surprised.

"Anyway this was your post and should have been included.."

ummm...no it shouldn't have, and since you obviously lack the level of intelligence needed to understand that, there is no point in me explaining why I didn't include it.

Jrewing
2/3/2019 1:27pm
The riders don’t have to wash their gear or bikes. Sounds fucking ace to me. Washing gear and bikes is what’s sux about a mud race, the racing is great fun.
TeamGreen
2/3/2019 1:30pm
slipdog wrote:
I raced Hangtown '91, this ain't shit.
How many bikes did that race "eat"?

I remember Rick Ryan rode an almost new RM125 that was extremely "used looking" after that race.
Radical
Fantasy
2321st
2/3/2019 3:18pm
MCfan4life wrote:
Whilst I don't agree with the OP... I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors. Man that must have been brutal for those kids! Was anyone...
Whilst I don't agree with the OP...

I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors. Man that must have been brutal for those kids! Was anyone there to see if they actually completed a lap?
It's good for them Smile
carmfarm
2/3/2019 3:39pm
drt410 wrote:
Its motocross... supercross... indoor motocross.... outdoor indoor motocross. It happens, yea its lame but u race in it regardless. No1 is gonna get hurt n we...
Its motocross... supercross... indoor motocross.... outdoor indoor motocross. It happens, yea its lame but u race in it regardless. No1 is gonna get hurt n we may get a new winner on the bright side.
It's just sx....
carmfarm
2/3/2019 3:41pm
level wrote:
No way should be racing when the track is this bad. Just ridiculous. I understand you get some mud races but this is just stupid.
Radical wrote:
This isn't baseball. If there isn't lightning striking the riders, we're going to race. Even me at amateur races on my 125.
Your right baseball players make 100x more money and have a players union
barnett468
2/3/2019 3:41pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 3:55pm
MCfan4life wrote:
Whilst I don't agree with the OP... I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors. Man that must have been brutal for those kids! Was anyone...

I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors. Man that must have been brutal for those kids! Was anyone there to see if they actually completed a lap?
"I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors."

That's cuz the juniors aren't PUSSIES like some of the people on this thread are.

OMG...the track is muddy...I need a hug!

Fourth_Floor
2/3/2019 4:29pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 4:30pm
MCfan4life wrote:

barnett468 wrote:
"I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors." That's cuz the juniors aren't PUSSIES like some of the people on this thread are. [img]https://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif[/img] OMG...the track...
"I WAS surprised they ran the KTM juniors."

That's cuz the juniors aren't PUSSIES like some of the people on this thread are.

OMG...the track is muddy...I need a hug!

I've seen the word "pussy" thrown around quite a few times regarding these mud races. Can you please explain to me why it takes balls to ride on a muddy track? Speeds are way slower and you can't jump anything. I would be surprised if anyone on this forum would have been scared to get on a bike last night and try to paddle around that track......What about riding in mud takes any sort of courage or makes for a badass in your eyes?

For the record, I enjoyed the race last night but I would have definitely attempted to ride that track as it was. In dry conditions? No fucking way. I'm just not understanding this macho attitude towards mud riding....it's not scary lol.

Post a reply to: I’m sorry this is ridiculous

The Latest