I’m sorry this is ridiculous

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2019 8:50 PM

I hope the OP didn't sprain his limp wrist complaining with the keyboard.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

2/2/2019 8:54 PM

Is it me or has the younger gen's gone soft..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

2/2/2019 8:56 PM

Mudders suck - the bike wants to wash the back end out, fronts pushing, arm pump like a mofo, can’t see, you’re literally eating mud, it can be frustrating as hell. To a finely tuned Supercross rider I’m sure it totally screws with a lot of them.

But you’re alive, you’re racing, and everyone else is dealing with the same problems. Now knowing that makes watching it all the more fun - at least for me.

|

2/2/2019 8:56 PM

I was at A1 05 way worse so was daytona a few years ago.

|

2/2/2019 9:07 PM

He’s with Her.

|

2/2/2019 9:09 PM

oh look, Level started another bitch about the racing/track thread.

|

It's the nexus of the crisis
And the origin of storms

2/2/2019 9:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2019 9:15 PM

I still stick to my original view. Just lame. Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over? It’s not racing. I know it’s tough because it’s live and you can’t come back because of stadium commitments and such and other factors but this is a pretty bad mud race.

It’s not racing and this is a pro sport. All they are doing is rolling around in the mud. Can’t even jump anything now once the rain stopped.

Daytona was a bit different. This one is just bad.

Also I’ll watch and I hate complaining I just think if there was a way to redo the race on another day they should. I don’t know if that’s an option though.

|

2/2/2019 9:13 PM

level wrote:

No way should be racing when the track is this bad. Just ridiculous. I understand you get some mud races but this is just ...more

You should have lent Feld some sand out of your vagina to spread on the track.

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

2/2/2019 9:28 PM

For Supercross, I think the mud races kind of blow except for Daytona, but the only fix would be to race all of the races in domed stadiums. Can't control the weather, but maybe add different domed stadiums.

|

2/2/2019 9:33 PM

Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh no!

|

2/2/2019 9:43 PM

level wrote:

I knew I would get some harsh responses. Lol. It is what it is. I figured they would put off until tomorrow to be honest. I ...more

We're supposed to have rain until Wednesday. How is that supposed to work?

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

2/2/2019 9:53 PM

level wrote:

I knew I would get some harsh responses. Lol. It is what it is. I figured they would put off until tomorrow to be honest. I ...more

captmoto wrote:

We're supposed to have rain until Wednesday. How is that supposed to work?

Sorry but it's not fair of you to use simple logic.

|

2/2/2019 10:24 PM

level wrote:

No way should be racing when the track is this bad. Just ridiculous. I understand you get some mud races but this is just ...more

This isn't baseball. If there isn't lightning striking the riders, we're going to race. Even me at amateur races on my 125.

|

2/2/2019 10:35 PM

Level, your mancard is instantly revoked. You can re-apply in 12 months. grin

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/2/2019 10:40 PM

Only complaint is they shortened the mains by 5 min. Oh well, chit happens.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

2/2/2019 10:44 PM

level wrote:

I still stick to my original view. Just lame. Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over? It’s not ...more

Are you high? You can't just tell everybody to come back tomorrow. It's still racing- you're acting like this is the first bad mud race in the history of the sport. I thought it was pretty entertaining as far as drama.

|

2/2/2019 10:46 PM

Look, I found the snowflake

|

2/2/2019 10:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2019 10:52 PM

level wrote:

I still stick to my original view. Just lame. Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over? It’s not ...more

"I still stick to my original view. Just lame."

ummm...you're right...it is! Photo

|

2/2/2019 10:55 PM

"Who wants to watch a bunch of guys roll each jump and fall over?"

The same ones that don't want to keep seeing your lame ass sig pic.

|

2/2/2019 11:03 PM

No wonder USA keeps loses Motocross of Nations.

|

2/2/2019 11:10 PM

level wrote:

Dude, you waded right into this. Are you going for a thumbs down record?wink

|

2/2/2019 11:14 PM

Supercross should be like BMX. Asphault berms so nobody has to take their feet off the pegs and Dunlop wouldn't heave to bring a bunch of different tires. So much easier for everyone including the OP.

|

2/2/2019 11:22 PM

Reminds me of the nun at the circus. It had been raining and there was a large puddle the nun didn't want to walk through, so a clown offered her a piggyback. As they are crossing the puddle the nun says " This is virgin on the ridiculous".

|

2/2/2019 11:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2019 11:25 PM

Weird. As I was watching the race I was thinking, wow the conditions are brutal. It must take every ounce of skill, focus and nerves of steel to race in these conditions! Not to mention using every muscle in your body. I know from my own experience racing outdoors in the slop it is exhausting, both physically and mentally. It is incredibly hard but that is what makes this sport so special. Rain or shine you fire it up and race.

|

2/2/2019 11:44 PM

I'm not a huge fan of mudder's , but it is cool to see one once in a while. I thought tonight was pretty cool to be honest. It's definitely different from most rounds , but what can ya do? They can't cancel it , and it all boils down to , every guy has to run the same course , so let the chips fall where they may.

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2/2/2019 11:45 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Reminds me of the nun at the circus. It had been raining and there was a large puddle the nun didn't want to walk through, so ...more

Haha...freakin' Ezza! laughing laughing

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2/3/2019 12:05 AM

level wrote:

Yeah man!! If I had known how much dirt and mud there was in this sport I would have never got involved back in 1977! ?‍♂️

|

2/3/2019 12:12 AM

level wrote:

Sully wrote:

I’ve been following this sport since ‘79, and I’ve never heard of a race being pushed back a day because of rain.

slipdog wrote:

The AMA talked about canceling Hangtown at the riders meeting and a lot of people were in agreement but they were having a vet ...more

Iron man McKenna! They just don’t make em like him anymore!

|

2/3/2019 12:32 AM

What! They rode 40 minutes tonight. In international races I did in France in the 80’s we would ride 3-40 minute motos in worse condition for 1/2 their purse.

|

2/3/2019 12:55 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Reminds me of the nun at the circus. It had been raining and there was a large puddle the nun didn't want to walk through, so ...more

I didn’t want to give this a thumbs up, but I couldn’t stop myself.?

|