I’m so ready for the Outdoor Nationals to start

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2019 3:23 PM

Supercross this year for me all seems to look the same. Today's East Rutherford track/race is no different. Maybe it's the track layouts, where the bikes have evolved or today's riders. I went to the race in Denver and was glad I had an excuse to leave after the heat races (Nuggets tickets that night). I'm itching for the nationals to start. This is probably the first year I found myself more interested in MXGP than Supercross. I'm even a long time KTM fan (bought my first KTM in 1998 - 380SX).

|

4/27/2019 3:29 PM

Photo
|

4/27/2019 3:49 PM

SX is still going on? Shouldn’t they have started outdoors on the west coast like last month?

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler

4/27/2019 3:52 PM

You three don't like motorcycle racing

|

4/27/2019 5:14 PM

Much rather the Nationals. Supercross is ok but rather boring.

|

4/27/2019 5:16 PM

Markee wrote:

I Love Supercross tonights Race was awsome
I love the outdoors as well

|

4/27/2019 5:18 PM

Markee wrote:

And you sir, don't know what motorcycle racing is.

|

4/27/2019 6:35 PM

Yea....I don't really have much desire to watch SX anymore. I'm pretty sure if not for fantasy, I wouldn't give a shit. The ship has sailed on that so I'm really struggling to enjoy the races.

Out of all the things that frustrate me with Feld and SX, I think the biggest one is the fact that our outdoor series suffers. We lose too many guys to injury and the schedule sucks dick. A professional motocross racer shouldn't spend four months working on their craft. Our sport is losing its soul.

|

4/27/2019 6:37 PM

I'll miss this season...one of the best in a long time.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

4/27/2019 6:40 PM

Stonedmason wrote:

Much rather the Nationals. Supercross is ok but rather boring.

To be fair, the nationals get pretty boring as well. 250’s are good, but the 450’s are usually a snoozer.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

4/27/2019 7:15 PM

I agree the nationals can also get boring but I can better relate having personally raced on three of the tracks (Red Bud, Glen Helen and Hangtown). The only SX type track I raced on was an Arenacross track at the Oakland basketball arena and I was out of my element. I appreciate the large attachments, speed and skill required by the pros to race on the outdoor tracks.

|

4/27/2019 7:29 PM

MAAA wrote:

Supercross this year for me all seems to look the same. Today's East Rutherford track/race is no different. Maybe it's the track layouts, where the bikes have evolved or today's riders. I went to the race in Denver and was glad I had an excuse to leave after the heat races (Nuggets tickets that night). I'm itching for the nationals to start. This is probably the first year I found myself more interested in MXGP than Supercross. I'm even a long time KTM fan (bought my first KTM in 1998 - 380SX).

Sound like Scottie, WTF,.... it's been a great season man. i'm sure your fav rider will be OK during the Nats buts lets enjoy the SX season. Not many in the last ten years has delivered like this season has.

|

4/27/2019 8:41 PM

MAAA wrote:

You attended a race and left after the heat races? Is this for real or did your wife hack your account?

|

4/27/2019 8:56 PM

MAAA wrote:

Fourth_Floor wrote:

You attended a race and left after the heat races? Is this for real or did your wife hack your account?

I've been to multiple Supercross races and the Denver track was more of a glorified Arenacross track. As I said in my post, I had tickets to a Denver Nuggets playoff game which was a lot more interesting. I'm looking much more forward to Thunder Valley.

|

4/27/2019 9:05 PM

MAAA wrote:

Fourth_Floor wrote:

And one of the best of the year. Sad

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

4/27/2019 9:08 PM

MAAA wrote:

Fourth_Floor wrote:

MAAA wrote:

I've been to multiple Supercross races and the Denver track was more of a glorified Arenacross track. As I said in my post, I had tickets to a Denver Nuggets playoff game which was a lot more interesting. I'm looking much more forward to Thunder Valley.

Basketball more interesting than SX? You should be banned out of sheer principle.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

4/27/2019 9:22 PM

ET looked loose and fast tonight, much more so than even the last few weeks. I prefer the outdoors regardless weather the racing is close. That said I think we're gonna see a 2015 like #3. No one will hang... at least until he meets up with Herlings. Moto gods owe us a full battle between the two!

|

4/27/2019 9:30 PM

Will be interesting to see what Tomac can do outdoors with the 19 KX. I'm definitely ready for a change and new commentaries, kinda bummed our two favorite Lucas Oil girls won't be around...both are cool and easy to look at.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

4/27/2019 10:24 PM

MAAA wrote:

I'm usually ready for the outdoors right around Rd.6-7 of SX.

|

4/27/2019 10:29 PM

I'm usually ready for the outdoors right around Rd.6-7 of SX.

|

4/27/2019 10:40 PM

30+2 FTW

|

4/27/2019 10:56 PM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

MAAA wrote:

BobPA wrote:

Basketball more interesting than SX? You should be banned out of sheer principle.

Agreed. Jesus I hope I never make it to the age where I become so stuck up my own ass I can't even enjoy a live dirtbike race because the track size wasn't to my standards. FML I can't even believe what I'm reading.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

4/27/2019 11:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2019 11:08 PM

Best outdoor series is a few rounds in already wink

|

4/27/2019 11:46 PM

It's so trendy to say on vital that SX sucks and outdoors rule laughing

|

4/28/2019 12:42 AM

I'm ready for outdoor nationals too. Right they crown the Champ for SX!

|

4/28/2019 3:48 AM

BobPA wrote:

laughing laughing laughing
|

4/28/2019 7:57 AM

Exactly. Have no idea. Mods at it again. Ridiculous the oversight on here. No freedom to have some fun.

|

4/28/2019 10:38 AM

I think it got clipped for MAAA's personal safety and saying he left the Denver SX to go to the nuggets game. wink Good thing no one knows his real name or they may run him out of towntongue

|

Ed Johnson