I’m so ready for the Outdoor Nationals to start

MAAA
Edited Date/Time 4/28/2019 3:48am
Supercross this year for me all seems to look the same. Today's East Rutherford track/race is no different. Maybe it's the track layouts, where the bikes have evolved or today's riders. I went to the race in Denver and was glad I had an excuse to leave after the heat races (Nuggets tickets that night). I'm itching for the nationals to start. This is probably the first year I found myself more interested in MXGP than Supercross. I'm even a long time KTM fan (bought my first KTM in 1998 - 380SX).
|
Nuffsaid
4/27/2019 3:49pm
SX is still going on? Shouldn’t they have started outdoors on the west coast like last month?
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
4/27/2019 3:52pm
You three don't like motorcycle racing
Stonedmason
4/27/2019 5:14pm
Much rather the Nationals. Supercross is ok but rather boring.

The Shop

Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
4/27/2019 5:16pm
Markee wrote:
I Love Supercross tonights Race was awsome
I love the outdoors as well
BMSOBx2
4/27/2019 5:18pm
Markee wrote:
And you sir, don't know what motorcycle racing is.
tcallahan707
4/27/2019 6:35pm
Yea....I don't really have much desire to watch SX anymore. I'm pretty sure if not for fantasy, I wouldn't give a shit. The ship has sailed on that so I'm really struggling to enjoy the races.

Out of all the things that frustrate me with Feld and SX, I think the biggest one is the fact that our outdoor series suffers. We lose too many guys to injury and the schedule sucks dick. A professional motocross racer shouldn't spend four months working on their craft. Our sport is losing its soul.
BobPA
4/27/2019 6:40pm
Much rather the Nationals. Supercross is ok but rather boring.
To be fair, the nationals get pretty boring as well. 250’s are good, but the 450’s are usually a snoozer.
MAAA
4/27/2019 7:15pm
I agree the nationals can also get boring but I can better relate having personally raced on three of the tracks (Red Bud, Glen Helen and Hangtown). The only SX type track I raced on was an Arenacross track at the Oakland basketball arena and I was out of my element. I appreciate the large attachments, speed and skill required by the pros to race on the outdoor tracks.
Jimmy638
4/27/2019 7:29pm
MAAA wrote:
Supercross this year for me all seems to look the same. Today's East Rutherford track/race is no different. Maybe it's the track layouts, where the bikes...
Supercross this year for me all seems to look the same. Today's East Rutherford track/race is no different. Maybe it's the track layouts, where the bikes have evolved or today's riders. I went to the race in Denver and was glad I had an excuse to leave after the heat races (Nuggets tickets that night). I'm itching for the nationals to start. This is probably the first year I found myself more interested in MXGP than Supercross. I'm even a long time KTM fan (bought my first KTM in 1998 - 380SX).
Sound like Scottie, WTF,.... it's been a great season man. i'm sure your fav rider will be OK during the Nats buts lets enjoy the SX season. Not many in the last ten years has delivered like this season has.
Fourth_Floor
4/27/2019 8:41pm
MAAA wrote:
Supercross this year for me all seems to look the same. Today's East Rutherford track/race is no different. Maybe it's the track layouts, where the bikes...
You attended a race and left after the heat races? Is this for real or did your wife hack your account?
MAAA
4/27/2019 8:56pm
MAAA wrote:
You attended a race and left after the heat races? Is this for real or did your wife hack your account?
I've been to multiple Supercross races and the Denver track was more of a glorified Arenacross track. As I said in my post, I had tickets to a Denver Nuggets playoff game which was a lot more interesting. I'm looking much more forward to Thunder Valley.
MX Culture
4/27/2019 9:05pm
MAAA wrote:
And one of the best of the year. Sad
BobPA
4/27/2019 9:08pm
MAAA wrote:
MAAA wrote:
I've been to multiple Supercross races and the Denver track was more of a glorified Arenacross track. As I said in my post, I had tickets...
I've been to multiple Supercross races and the Denver track was more of a glorified Arenacross track. As I said in my post, I had tickets to a Denver Nuggets playoff game which was a lot more interesting. I'm looking much more forward to Thunder Valley.
Basketball more interesting than SX? You should be banned out of sheer principle.
Daddyfatsac
4/27/2019 9:22pm
ET looked loose and fast tonight, much more so than even the last few weeks. I prefer the outdoors regardless weather the racing is close. That said I think we're gonna see a 2015 like #3. No one will hang... at least until he meets up with Herlings. Moto gods owe us a full battle between the two!
ledger
4/27/2019 9:30pm
Will be interesting to see what Tomac can do outdoors with the 19 KX. I'm definitely ready for a change and new commentaries, kinda bummed our two favorite Lucas Oil girls won't be around...both are cool and easy to look at.
SwingHard
4/27/2019 10:24pm
MAAA wrote:
I'm usually ready for the outdoors right around Rd.6-7 of SX.
SwingHard
4/27/2019 10:29pm
I'm usually ready for the outdoors right around Rd.6-7 of SX.
JM485
4/27/2019 10:56pm
MAAA wrote:
I've been to multiple Supercross races and the Denver track was more of a glorified Arenacross track. As I said in my post, I had tickets...
BobPA wrote:
Basketball more interesting than SX? You should be banned out of sheer principle.
Agreed. Jesus I hope I never make it to the age where I become so stuck up my own ass I can't even enjoy a live dirtbike race because the track size wasn't to my standards. FML I can't even believe what I'm reading.
TDeath21
4/27/2019 11:07pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2019 11:08pm
Best outdoor series is a few rounds in already Wink
Premixed112
4/27/2019 11:46pm
It's so trendy to say on vital that SX sucks and outdoors rule Laughing
Phantom 661
4/28/2019 12:42am
I'm ready for outdoor nationals too. Right they crown the Champ for SX!
level
4/28/2019 7:57am
Exactly. Have no idea. Mods at it again. Ridiculous the oversight on here. No freedom to have some fun.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
4/28/2019 10:38am
I think it got clipped for MAAA's personal safety and saying he left the Denver SX to go to the nuggets game. Wink Good thing no one knows his real name or they may run him out of townTongue

Post a reply to: I’m so ready for the Outdoor Nationals to start

The Latest