I’m coming around to the cybertruck

danman
5/13/2020 7:14am
Hallzilla wrote:
I went this direction. F it. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/05/07/425833/s1200_00E0E_l0AvT3Titiq_1200x900.jpg[/img]
I went this direction. F it.
You WIN! This all day!!!!
Very nicely done!
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
5/13/2020 8:48am
Bennett wrote:
Wow, some haters here. I realize that the design choices on the truck may not be for everyone, but lets be real here. This guy, this...
Wow, some haters here. I realize that the design choices on the truck may not be for everyone, but lets be real here. This guy, this weirdo, eccentric, misunderstood person with all the money to do anything, choose to publicly get on stage and announce this truck. With total confidence and aware of the risk of failure and ridicule it may bring. Would any of you do that? I wouldn't. But, I have total respect for the vision of the future. I suspect that the same people here that are against the Cybertruck, also did not like the Alta. It's too bad, really. History is full of visionary people that have been ridiculed, yet those people actually contributed amazing things to humanity. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Archimedes. The list could go on. Not everyone will like the new ideas, but I feel that some understanding and respect is in order. Also, Elon did this, which I thought was completely ridiculous, and also completely awesome at the same time:

Happy Mothers Day!

Brad460 wrote:
No...your way off here. I think it’s obvious the people who designed this have never actually used a truck before. This has nothing to do with...
No...your way off here.

I think it’s obvious the people who designed this have never actually used a truck before. This has nothing to do with Musk being eccentric..

I, like most people, were hoping for something futuristic and different but see a lazy design with an ineffective bed...that’s far from eccentric..
You hit the nail on the head Brad - most of the designers have never used a truck as a truck before.

HOWEVER, how many people buy SUVs and trucks to use them as they were designed vs. because they look cooler than a sedan or minivan? It's why people buy an F-250 and throw 24 inch wheels and low profile tires with a load index barely capable of supporting the truck's weight.

No, the Tesla won't be better at being a truck, but it'll kill anything else at getting attention and making you the "cool dad" in the school pick-up line. They'll sell each and every one they can make.

The Shop

Mxracer607
5/13/2020 10:13pm
TXDirt wrote:
It needs some refinements but it’s growing on me. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/05/11/426464/s1200_5C2A195D_F44D_40F0_9D58_AB298147B9AA.jpg[/img]
It needs some refinements but it’s growing on me.

that thing actually looks badass. the only non-badass thing is its not diesel Cool
STStevew199
5/14/2020 5:46am
You know someones going to do a "CUMMINS DIESEL SWAP ON CYBERTRUCK" youtube vid
Fraser
5/15/2020 2:32am
Also stuck with diesel for now ,we don't even get a petrol option

Post a reply to: I’m coming around to the cybertruck

The Latest