I like Musquin's Cat Gear

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2018 6:48 PM

maxximmee wrote:

What do you guys think about my new graphics? I love my cat so I thought it would so great

Photo

Looks 3D. You should get those graphics for the top of your helmet.

|

2/5/2018 6:51 PM

Brownstone322 wrote:

I loved the art of the back of the helmet. I still don't know what to make of the name "Mimine," though.

That's because Mimine is French. We had one with a very similar name. Minemine. Saying it out loud in French sounds a lot different than English.

No real meaning. Just slang for cat.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/5/2018 6:58 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's because Mimine is French. We had one with a very similar name. Minemine. Saying it out loud in French sounds a lot ...more

I was pretty sure it was French, but that's all I knew. I lift weights on Sunday nights with a chick who is semi-fluent in French, and she didn't know either. So thanks.

(That particular use of "chick," of course, is derived from "chica" en Español, meaning "girl." At least I get that much.)

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

2/5/2018 7:19 PM

Brownstone322 wrote:

I loved the art of the back of the helmet. I still don't know what to make of the name "Mimine," though.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That's because Mimine is French. We had one with a very similar name. Minemine. Saying it out loud in French sounds a lot ...more

Brownstone322 wrote:

I was pretty sure it was French, but that's all I knew. I lift weights on Sunday nights with a chick who is semi-fluent in ...more

Well they are French so it's not uncommon for them to speak the language at home and name their cats with French names.

I don't know any Spanish but do know that it is similar to French. If I'd put my mind to it I could probably learn it fairly easily but I don't really have a use for the language. I can decifer sentences here and there but that's as far as my Spanish skills go.

Other than that cat's are awesome.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/5/2018 7:22 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Well they are French so it's not uncommon for them to speak the language at home and name their cats with French names.

I ...more

Los gatos son muy bueno.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

2/5/2018 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 7:31 PM

Photo

Sammy Hagar is pretty rad I wouldn’t mind having this s.o.b on my jersey

|

2/5/2018 7:36 PM

I have always liked cats, and we have four of them at this time. Cool little critters, and each one definitely has its own personality. One of them even enjoys going for a short ride in the pickup.
Many years ago, I had a Canada Lynx for a pet. Now THAT was a cool cat!

|

2/5/2018 7:36 PM

^^^ Is he an all black cat?

Lol. Does he always have his teeth hanging out?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/5/2018 7:38 PM

just James wrote:

I have always liked cats, and we have four of them at this time. Cool little critters, and each one definitely has its own ...more

How the hell did you manage to grab a Lynx as a pet? That is cool.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/5/2018 7:43 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ Is he an all black cat?

Lol. Does he always have his teeth hanging out?

Yep all black, he usually only makes that face when he decides to rub his teeth on something. We don’t understand half the crap he does!

|

2/5/2018 7:49 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ Is he an all black cat?

Lol. Does he always have his teeth hanging out?

potatoflake wrote:

Yep all black, he usually only makes that face when he decides to rub his teeth on something. We don’t understand half the ...more

I think not understanding most of what they do is why we like them.

Question for everyone that has a cat/s. Curious to know how many of you are introverts? Read an article years ago that said cat people are more introverted and that dog people are more extroverted. Coming across different cat owners I tend to agree with the article.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/5/2018 8:01 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I think not understanding most of what they do is why we like them.

Question for everyone that has a cat/s. Curious to know ...more

In a college seminar class we all had to take Meyers-Briggs tests. I scored as an ISTJ, denoting a type of introvert. And I have three cats.

I've always believed that "dog people" need a pet that's blindly loyal and makes them feel important. Cats do nothing of the sort.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

2/5/2018 8:35 PM

I hate cats.

|

2/5/2018 8:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 8:52 PM

I own 2 cats and a dog I’ve never really considered myself more of a cat or a dog person but I am definitely and introvert..

|

2/5/2018 9:22 PM

|

2/5/2018 9:44 PM

NSFW> Language

|

2/5/2018 10:51 PM

twotwosix wrote: Photo

Photo

What in the name of all that is Holy is that abomination?

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

2/5/2018 10:53 PM

Cats are cool.

|

2/5/2018 10:59 PM

Maureen Ponderosa approved haha

Photo

Photo

|

2/5/2018 11:04 PM

My Siamese cat....10 years old, some lady found her under a tree by herself while it was raining at like 4 weeks old so i rescued her. She was all white with just a little bit of a black nose and turned out like this .....

Photo

|

2/5/2018 11:46 PM

twotwosix wrote: Photo

Photo

NorCal 50+ wrote:

What in the name of all that is Holy is that abomination?

I showed that gear to my cat, this was his reactionPhoto

|

2/5/2018 11:48 PM

He said yer shittin’ me right ? Photo

|

2/6/2018 12:42 AM

kNewc wrote:

I loved it! I don't get the hate... I have a cat. I love him. If I were rich enough or in the position to get a custom made ...more

That gear was ugly as fuck!

|

2/6/2018 1:07 AM

I'd rock that cat gear! Might as well clown a little when pussyfooting around in 1st gear.
Ricky and Freya love it too!
Photo

Photo

|

2/6/2018 1:32 AM

Photo

|

2/6/2018 4:15 AM

Photo
They keep the mice away, I like that
|

2/6/2018 4:40 AM

Photo

|

2/6/2018 4:51 AM

just James wrote:

I have always liked cats, and we have four of them at this time. Cool little critters, and each one definitely has its own ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

How the hell did you manage to grab a Lynx as a pet? That is cool.

We bought him through a third party from some place in the Midwest that raised them for their fur. He was only a few days old, and had to be raised on a bottle.
And yes, I am what most people would call an introvert.

|

2/6/2018 5:08 AM

Lemon100 wrote: Photo

Something is not quite right with that pic. It's Musquin's bike, helmet/goggles but he's wearing Fox gear and boots like Dungey.

Cat should be riding on the back seat/fender as passenger.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/6/2018 5:21 AM

StevieTimes wrote:

Notice they show you before eating it? It's a gift! You have to say "good boy (or girl)". We get birds, mice, squirrels, ...more

newmann wrote:

Oh yeah. Mice, rats, birds, moles, snakes, raccoons, possums....

Well, that raccoon and possum thing didn’t work out so well ...more

I was about to say that is impressive about the raccoon....

|