I like Musquin's Cat Gear

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/5/2018 6:51pm
I loved the art of the back of the helmet. I still don't know what to make of the name "Mimine," though.
That's because Mimine is French. We had one with a very similar name. Minemine. Saying it out loud in French sounds a lot different than English.

No real meaning. Just slang for cat.
2/5/2018 6:58pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
That's because Mimine is French. We had one with a very similar name. Minemine. Saying it out loud in French sounds a lot different than English...
That's because Mimine is French. We had one with a very similar name. Minemine. Saying it out loud in French sounds a lot different than English.

I was pretty sure it was French, but that's all I knew. I lift weights on Sunday nights with a chick who is semi-fluent in French, and she didn't know either. So thanks.

(That particular use of "chick," of course, is derived from "chica" en Español, meaning "girl." At least I get that much.)
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/5/2018 7:19pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
That's because Mimine is French. We had one with a very similar name. Minemine. Saying it out loud in French sounds a lot different than English...

I was pretty sure it was French, but that's all I knew. I lift weights on Sunday nights with a chick who is semi-fluent in French...
I was pretty sure it was French, but that's all I knew. I lift weights on Sunday nights with a chick who is semi-fluent in French, and she didn't know either. So thanks.

(That particular use of "chick," of course, is derived from "chica" en Español, meaning "girl." At least I get that much.)
Well they are French so it's not uncommon for them to speak the language at home and name their cats with French names.

I don't know any Spanish but do know that it is similar to French. If I'd put my mind to it I could probably learn it fairly easily but I don't really have a use for the language. I can decifer sentences here and there but that's as far as my Spanish skills go.

Other than that cat's are awesome.
2/5/2018 7:22pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Well they are French so it's not uncommon for them to speak the language at home and name their cats with French names. I don't know...
Well they are French so it's not uncommon for them to speak the language at home and name their cats with French names.

I don't know any Spanish but do know that it is similar to French. If I'd put my mind to it I could probably learn it fairly easily but I don't really have a use for the language. I can decifer sentences here and there but that's as far as my Spanish skills go.

Other than that cat's are awesome.
Los gatos son muy bueno.

The Shop

potatoflake
2/5/2018 7:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 7:31pm

Sammy Hagar is pretty rad I wouldn’t mind having this s.o.b on my jersey

just James
2/5/2018 7:36pm
I have always liked cats, and we have four of them at this time. Cool little critters, and each one definitely has its own personality. One of them even enjoys going for a short ride in the pickup.
Many years ago, I had a Canada Lynx for a pet. Now THAT was a cool cat!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/5/2018 7:36pm
^^^ Is he an all black cat?

Lol. Does he always have his teeth hanging out?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/5/2018 7:38pm
just James wrote:
I have always liked cats, and we have four of them at this time. Cool little critters, and each one definitely has its own personality. One...
I have always liked cats, and we have four of them at this time. Cool little critters, and each one definitely has its own personality. One of them even enjoys going for a short ride in the pickup.
How the hell did you manage to grab a Lynx as a pet? That is cool.
potatoflake
2/5/2018 7:43pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yep all black, he usually only makes that face when he decides to rub his teeth on something. We don’t understand half the crap he does!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/5/2018 7:49pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yep all black, he usually only makes that face when he decides to rub his teeth on something. We don’t understand half the crap he does!
I think not understanding most of what they do is why we like them.

Question for everyone that has a cat/s. Curious to know how many of you are introverts? Read an article years ago that said cat people are more introverted and that dog people are more extroverted. Coming across different cat owners I tend to agree with the article.
2/5/2018 8:01pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I think not understanding most of what they do is why we like them. Question for everyone that has a cat/s. Curious to know how many...
I think not understanding most of what they do is why we like them.

Question for everyone that has a cat/s. Curious to know how many of you are introverts? Read an article years ago that said cat people are more introverted and that dog people are more extroverted. Coming across different cat owners I tend to agree with the article.
In a college seminar class we all had to take Meyers-Briggs tests. I scored as an ISTJ, denoting a type of introvert. And I have three cats.

I've always believed that "dog people" need a pet that's blindly loyal and makes them feel important. Cats do nothing of the sort.

potatoflake
2/5/2018 8:51pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 8:52pm
I own 2 cats and a dog I’ve never really considered myself more of a cat or a dog person but I am definitely and introvert..
NorCal 50+
2/5/2018 10:51pm
twotwosix wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/05/242246/s1200_31555_2_l.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/05/242247/s1200_31555_4_l.jpg[/img]

What in the name of all that is Holy is that abomination?
Lightning78
2/5/2018 11:04pm
My Siamese cat....10 years old, some lady found her under a tree by herself while it was raining at like 4 weeks old so i rescued her. She was all white with just a little bit of a black nose and turned out like this .....

sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
2/5/2018 11:46pm
twotwosix wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/05/242246/s1200_31555_2_l.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/05/242247/s1200_31555_4_l.jpg[/img]

NorCal 50+ wrote:
What in the name of all that is Holy is that abomination?
I showed that gear to my cat, this was his reaction

sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
2/5/2018 11:48pm
He said yer shittin’ me right ?

cali11
2/6/2018 12:42am
kNewc wrote:
I loved it! I don't get the hate... I have a cat. I love him. If I were rich enough or in the position to get...
I loved it! I don't get the hate... I have a cat. I love him. If I were rich enough or in the position to get a custom made jersey/pant gear set with him as the background I would totally do it. No cat lovers here, eh? I also have a dog. I love her too. She could also be on my gear and I wouldn't have a single issue with it.
That gear was ugly as fuck!
Turbojez
2/6/2018 1:07am
I'd rock that cat gear! Might as well clown a little when pussyfooting around in 1st gear.
Ricky and Freya love it too!

Fresh
Fantasy
3304th
2/6/2018 4:15am

They keep the mice away, I like that
just James
2/6/2018 4:51am
just James wrote:
I have always liked cats, and we have four of them at this time. Cool little critters, and each one definitely has its own personality. One...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
How the hell did you manage to grab a Lynx as a pet? That is cool.
We bought him through a third party from some place in the Midwest that raised them for their fur. He was only a few days old, and had to be raised on a bottle.
And yes, I am what most people would call an introvert.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/6/2018 5:08am
Lemon100 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/06/242328/s1200_marvin_musquin_ama_motocross_outdoor_250_utah.jpg[/img]

Something is not quite right with that pic. It's Musquin's bike, helmet/goggles but he's wearing Fox gear and boots like Dungey.

Cat should be riding on the back seat/fender as passenger.
JRT812
2/6/2018 5:21am
Notice they show you before eating it? It's a gift! You have to say "good boy (or girl)". We get birds, mice, squirrels, rabbits, whatever. Our...
Notice they show you before eating it? It's a gift! You have to say "good boy (or girl)". We get birds, mice, squirrels, rabbits, whatever. Our current dude is a barn cat we adopted as a kitten.

We always praise him. It's great having a guy like him around, nothing living in or near our house. He has to travel to a nearby field sometimes to bring stuff home for us to praise him about.

newmann wrote:
Oh yeah. Mice, rats, birds, moles, snakes, raccoons, possums.... Well, that raccoon and possum thing didn’t work out so well for that stray that showed up...
Oh yeah. Mice, rats, birds, moles, snakes, raccoons, possums....

Well, that raccoon and possum thing didn’t work out so well for that stray that showed up and tried to prove her mettle. Found her head and fur under the motor home. RIP you little female warrior!
I was about to say that is impressive about the raccoon....
Lemon100
2/6/2018 5:57am
Lemon100 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/06/242328/s1200_marvin_musquin_ama_motocross_outdoor_250_utah.jpg[/img]

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Something is not quite right with that pic. It's Musquin's bike, helmet/goggles but he's wearing Fox gear and boots like Dungey. Cat should be riding on...
Something is not quite right with that pic. It's Musquin's bike, helmet/goggles but he's wearing Fox gear and boots like Dungey.

Cat should be riding on the back seat/fender as passenger.
It was during the 250f 2015 season , he was with fox this year

Post a reply to: I like Musquin's Cat Gear

The Latest