I like Musquin's Cat Gear

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2018 11:30 AM

Yeah I think they're just random cats and after the Mathilde and Marvin home cooking feature that's when Ralph brought it up. 3 cats on the helmet, etc.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/5/2018 12:45 PM

Photo

|

2/5/2018 1:12 PM

I gotta say, I thought that part of the broadcast was pretty cool, and while I already like Marvin and Mathilde, I like them even more now.

I was not a "cat guy", until I met my wife. She had one, and I had to get along with it.

5 cats later, I love them. I love their independence, but when they choose to hang out with you, they are a great companion.

Right now, our cat is "Krippy". Like 3 of our previous cats, he was just a stray in the neighborhood.

I'd seen him limping around, begging for food, so I would occasionally seek him out, and give him a couple of treats.

He was smart enough to figure out where the treats were coming from, so he would hang out at our house frequently.

Three years later, he is "our" cat.

He limps around, makes sure everybody can see his "claw", but I think that is all a show.

Not long into our "ownership" of him, we are all sitting on the back deck, and he is showing interest in a squirrel that is in the back yard.

He is wiggling his butt, getting his rear legs dug in for the attack, and I am laughing at him.

"You ain't catching no squirrel, you three-legged limper", but he is not paying any attention to me, he is thinking about that squirrel.

When he decided it was "go time", he leapt from the deck, and the race was on. He did not go for the squirrel though, he went for the tree that the squirrel was going to use for his escape. The both got to the tree at about the same time, and that squirrel made it by half of one hair on his ass.

What!?!?!!?

This dude was SMART! He did not go to where the squirrel WAS, but where the squirrel was going to GO!

When it is time to make something happen, he will use that claw of a paw, and it does not seem to slow him down one bit.

He also does not mind that we are not super "PC' by naming him "Krippy". He knows where the food is, so he deals with it.

Photo

|

2/5/2018 1:23 PM

Photo

|

2/5/2018 1:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 1:29 PM

My cat Jerry is down
|

2/5/2018 1:24 PM

Photo

|

2/5/2018 1:27 PM

^^^ Poor cat. Can't the vet do anything about it. Looks like it would be uncomfortable for him.

Nice cat BTW.

Cat's are awesome. We use to have a blind cat growing and she'd act like a dog. Sit in front of the door to go do her business, play around outside, etc. come back and sit in front of the door when she wanted to come in. She walked a little funny, almost like she was crawling around but that's because she was completely blind. Both her eyes were blue. One of them had two black spots and the other one had a bunch of tiny black spots. No idea if she was born that way or if some kind of infection caused her to go blind. We found her that way and decided to keep her.

|

2/5/2018 2:26 PM

Photo

|

2/5/2018 2:39 PM

Tony922 wrote: Photo

Looks like your cat likes to ride a bike with an over bored top end.

|

2/5/2018 2:48 PM

And ample suspension.

|

2/5/2018 3:06 PM

Shitfaced, great story. Cat’s are brilliant hunters, used to have an orange tabby, named Scooter. Uh huh...... We lived next to a marsh, on our farm, and it was his KILLING ground. Every day, without FAIL, he would wake us up at 3am, to be let out. When the back door was opened, he’d do this little shiver, that he only did then. I think it was just because he was SO psyched, he was going to kill something. Anything. Sure enough, every damn day, there’d be the remains of something on the back deck. Usually the shit sack from a mouse, but all kinds of things.

Loved to torture, too. Brutal. Watch him trash a bird, and then come up while I was a having morning coffee in the summer, with feathers still hanging off his face. Just shake my head. “You dickhead.”

Great thread, boys, keep ‘em coming.

|

2/5/2018 3:54 PM

This thread is pure kitty gold.

|

2/5/2018 3:58 PM

Cat Gear: WTG (Waaaay Tooooo Gaaaay)

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

2/5/2018 4:17 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Would you prefer gear with dogs wearing fashion clothes?

Now that's gay.

|

2/5/2018 4:20 PM

Cat Gear: ITJBI (I Totally Just Bought It)

|

2/5/2018 4:21 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Now that's gay.

I prefer Red-White Rockstar FXR Gear and a 6D helmet on my guy in the 250 main at San Diego...1 6 0!
(None of which will have silly cats)

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

2/5/2018 4:22 PM

StevieTimes wrote:

When you fly, don't use the term "bought it"...or "went in".

|

2/5/2018 4:29 PM

StevieTimes wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

When you fly, don't use the term "bought it"...or "went in".

true, that.

IJTGTCG = I Just Totally Got The Cat Gear

fixed

|

2/5/2018 4:32 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Now that's gay.

TeamGreen wrote:

I prefer Red-White Rockstar FXR Gear and a 6D helmet on my guy in the 250 main at San Diego...1 6 0!
(None of which will have ...more

Totally get that. FXR has been killing it. Could do without the yellow star or green claw but I understand they pay the bills.

Bell > Everything else

|

2/5/2018 4:53 PM

Photo
The crazy looking one has a moto inspired name. COOPER!! He not excited about this years results smile
|

2/5/2018 4:58 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Now that's gay.

TeamGreen wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Totally get that. FXR has been killing it. Could do without the yellow star or green claw but I understand they pay the bills. ...more

TLD is here.

EVERYTHING-ELSE IS DOWN HERE.

|

2/5/2018 4:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 5:01 PM

Photo

As a side note, I use cat gut as dissolvable sutures sometimes.

Also, who said wood floors are all the rage? This thread proves shag carpet is still in for the pussys!
|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

2/5/2018 5:03 PM

Photo

|

2/5/2018 5:10 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Totally get that. FXR has been killing it. Could do without the yellow star or green claw but I understand they pay the bills. ...more

TeamGreen wrote:

TLD is here.

EVERYTHING-ELSE IS DOWN HERE.

Agreed.

If you like looking like a clown.

|

2/5/2018 5:13 PM

One of the strays, Thomas, just brought home dinner! They are so grateful. We have picked up a few extras since the recent hurricane and flood. They all earn their keep. Well, all except Asshole Jerry....still working with him.

Thomas the hunter! No meeces in our house.

~Proud parent

Photo

Photo

|

2/5/2018 5:20 PM

Notice they show you before eating it? It's a gift! You have to say "good boy (or girl)". We get birds, mice, squirrels, rabbits, whatever. Our current dude is a barn cat we adopted as a kitten.

We always praise him. It's great having a guy like him around, nothing living in or near our house. He has to travel to a nearby field sometimes to bring stuff home for us to praise him about.

|

2/5/2018 5:51 PM

StevieTimes wrote:

Notice they show you before eating it? It's a gift! You have to say "good boy (or girl)". We get birds, mice, squirrels, ...more

Oh yeah. Mice, rats, birds, moles, snakes, raccoons, possums....

Well, that raccoon and possum thing didn’t work out so well for that stray that showed up and tried to prove her mettle. Found her head and fur under the motor home. RIP you little female warrior!

|

2/5/2018 6:04 PM

What do you guys think about my new graphics? I love my cat so I thought it would so great

Photo

|

2/5/2018 6:13 PM

The cat gear is horrible but here is a picture of my cat on a dirtbike. Photo

|

2/5/2018 6:44 PM

I loved the art of the back of the helmet. I still don't know what to make of the name "Mimine," though.

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.