I know why Dungey doesn't hang it out...

Outsider
Edited Date/Time 2/8/2013 9:59pm
Because he looks like a complete dork when he does! Jeez, just rewatched last weeks LCQ to see the "inspiring ride". The dude was all over the place. And what's with the exaggerated throttle blipping over every jump? C class vets have more style. Sorry, "JMO" !
|
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
2/6/2013 3:39pm
Ok I'll bite ... fail.

I'll watch it again to be fair.
MT MX
2/6/2013 3:49pm
Outsider wrote:
Because he looks like a complete dork when he does! Jeez, just rewatched last weeks LCQ to see the "inspiring ride". The dude was all over...
Because he looks like a complete dork when he does! Jeez, just rewatched last weeks LCQ to see the "inspiring ride". The dude was all over the place. And what's with the exaggerated throttle blipping over every jump? C class vets have more style. Sorry, "JMO" !
C class vets? Dry okie dokie
Outsider
2/6/2013 3:56pm
Ramrod wrote:
Ok I'll bite ... fail.

Serious! Keep your eye on his right wrist..
Torco1
2/6/2013 3:59pm
Ramrod wrote:
Ok I'll bite ... fail.

Outsider wrote:
Serious! Keep your eye on his right wrist..
I know exactly what you're talking about. I noticed it too while watching the race....especially over the triples. Not that it was a big deal or anything......I've just never really noticed him doing that before.

The Shop

ridge
2/6/2013 4:24pm
Maybe he was being inspired by Ronnie?
Outsider
2/6/2013 4:27pm
ridge wrote:
Maybe he was being inspired by Ronnie?
He was more Mac than Ronnie!
newmann
2/6/2013 4:27pm
Just a wild ass guess, but maybe the spring shock had a different feel after riding on air the last few weeks. Who knows.....but he won the freakin race after all that drama. He's a bad bad dude. All these "next RC's", well ain't none of them delivered yet. Wink
joltonjay
2/6/2013 4:43pm
Outsider wrote:
Because he looks like a complete dork when he does! Jeez, just rewatched last weeks LCQ to see the "inspiring ride". The dude was all over...
I cruised out by the test tracks the last couple of weeks and watched him and KRoc ride 2 or three times and he does it ALL the time over jumps. I thought it was weird, but figured maybe he had been doing it all along but I never noticed.
2/6/2013 4:48pm
I have noticed it in the past. However, I didnt feel like he was looking like such a dork. Man, sometimes guys cant do anything right for you fanboys. What about when RC used to grab his helmet 30 times a race? Was that a dork move too? Just want to get it cleared up. Cause, like.. I like RC, but maybe I shouldnt. And, Dungey too. Hes pretty fast I think. And Poto... him too. But, he has red hair.. Thats dorky. They should kill every red head when they are born, cause like, its a genetic fault, and it looks dorky. Wow.
yzmatt
2/6/2013 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2013 4:56pm
Dude has a mechanical DNS in his heat, goes down in the first turn of the start through no fault of his own, picks up his bike and charges to the transfer spot, then WINS THE EFFING MAIN from the WORST gate pic and all this clown can do is critique his 'vet c' style. You, my friend, win the TARD post of the week going away. Congrats!

Did he look like a dork on the top of the box?????????????????
Outsider
2/6/2013 4:59pm

Yeah, kinda
jleews6
2/6/2013 5:01pm
I'm a Dungey fan but I have to be honest in that I dont think he looks that good this year. He doesnt have that smooth flow and controlled speed that he had on the Suzuki. I know my opinion is only worth about 2 cents.Tongue
dirtnapper
2/6/2013 5:15pm
Outsider wrote:
Blitz
2/6/2013 5:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2013 5:23pm
Outsider wrote:
He does those "dead sailors" too that are pretty funny. If he is a "dork", what what does it make the guys he passes?
Husqerdo
2/6/2013 5:26pm
Outsider wrote:
Should he just keep it pinned against the limiter like some other riders (Barcia, RV), it is obvious you have never maintained a MX race bike much less ridden one. So you like to watch C class vets race? Sorry but it sounds like you might have a Dork problem of your own.
dak446
2/6/2013 5:32pm
yzmatt wrote:
Dude has a mechanical DNS in his heat, goes down in the first turn of the start through no fault of his own, picks up his...
Dude has a mechanical DNS in his heat, goes down in the first turn of the start through no fault of his own, picks up his bike and charges to the transfer spot, then WINS THE EFFING MAIN from the WORST gate pic and all this clown can do is critique his 'vet c' style. You, my friend, win the TARD post of the week going away. Congrats!

QFT. That was an amazing night for the Dunge
Outsider
2/6/2013 5:37pm
Husqerdo wrote:
Should he just keep it pinned against the limiter like some other riders (Barcia, RV), it is obvious you have never maintained a MX race bike...
Should he just keep it pinned against the limiter like some other riders (Barcia, RV), it is obvious you have never maintained a MX race bike much less ridden one. So you like to watch C class vets race? Sorry but it sounds like you might have a Dork problem of your own.
So, not keeping it pinned, yet wringing it out over every bump is good for the machine?

2/6/2013 5:49pm
Outsider wrote:

Hey Outhouser, I see your career in aquaculture is gaining traction. Laughing
Husqerdo
2/6/2013 6:49pm
Husqerdo wrote:
Should he just keep it pinned against the limiter like some other riders (Barcia, RV), it is obvious you have never maintained a MX race bike...
Outsider wrote:
So, not keeping it pinned, yet wringing it out over every bump is good for the machine?

He's not wringing it out...
BobbyM
2/6/2013 6:57pm
we all wished we could ride like dungey did at A2...don't shit yerself boy.
Wandell
2/6/2013 7:11pm
RD5 has won five AMA championships. That's a hell of a racing career where I come from!
txmxer
2/6/2013 7:11pm
Outsider...postin' like a boss!

Been carrying Poto's nuts all week and still have time to bag on Dunge....for winning! LOL.
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
2/6/2013 7:16pm
yzmatt wrote:
Dude has a mechanical DNS in his heat, goes down in the first turn of the start through no fault of his own, picks up his...

As Tony DiStefano once said when he was accused of have little or no style.......Tony said " I do my stylin' at the bank!"
Wandell
2/6/2013 7:18pm
g0rd057 wrote:
Did someone say DORK? [img]http://distilleryimage6.instagram.com/17a2d748701311e2ab6722000a9e087c_7.jpg[/img]
Did someone say DORK?
LOL!!!
I'm Rick James Stewart bioootch!!!!
Outsider
2/6/2013 7:45pm
Husqerdo wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Husqerdo wrote:
He's not wringing it out...
Come to think of it, he's had a lot of mechanical issues on two different brands... coincidence?

Maybe his careless riding style has something to do with it? Running out of gas? Wringing the throttle constantly could have been a contributing factor.
zehn
2/6/2013 7:48pm
Outsider wrote:
Come to think of it, he's had a lot of mechanical issues on two different brands... coincidence? Maybe his careless riding style has something to do...
Come to think of it, he's had a lot of mechanical issues on two different brands... coincidence?

Maybe his careless riding style has something to do with it? Running out of gas? Wringing the throttle constantly could have been a contributing factor.
My god you are stupid. Careless riding style? You fucking kidding me?

Post a reply to: I know why Dungey doesn't hang it out...

The Latest