I know why Dungey doesn't hang it out...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2013 3:33 PM

Because he looks like a complete dork when he does! Jeez, just rewatched last weeks LCQ to see the "inspiring ride". The dude was all over the place. And what's with the exaggerated throttle blipping over every jump? C class vets have more style. Sorry, "JMO" !

|

2/6/2013 3:39 PM

Ok I'll bite ... fail.

I'll watch it again to be fair.

|

2/6/2013 3:49 PM

C class vets? ermm okie dokie

|

2/6/2013 3:56 PM

Ramrod wrote:

Ok I'll bite ... fail.

Serious! Keep your eye on his right wrist..

|

2/6/2013 3:59 PM

Ramrod wrote:

Ok I'll bite ... fail.

Outsider wrote:

Serious! Keep your eye on his right wrist..

I know exactly what you're talking about. I noticed it too while watching the race....especially over the triples. Not that it was a big deal or anything......I've just never really noticed him doing that before.

|

2/6/2013 4:24 PM

Maybe he was being inspired by Ronnie?

|

2/6/2013 4:27 PM

ridge wrote:

Maybe he was being inspired by Ronnie?

He was more Mac than Ronnie!

|

2/6/2013 4:27 PM

Just a wild ass guess, but maybe the spring shock had a different feel after riding on air the last few weeks. Who knows.....but he won the freakin race after all that drama. He's a bad bad dude. All these "next RC's", well ain't none of them delivered yet. wink

|

2/6/2013 4:43 PM

I cruised out by the test tracks the last couple of weeks and watched him and KRoc ride 2 or three times and he does it ALL the time over jumps. I thought it was weird, but figured maybe he had been doing it all along but I never noticed.

|

2/6/2013 4:48 PM

I have noticed it in the past. However, I didnt feel like he was looking like such a dork. Man, sometimes guys cant do anything right for you fanboys. What about when RC used to grab his helmet 30 times a race? Was that a dork move too? Just want to get it cleared up. Cause, like.. I like RC, but maybe I shouldnt. And, Dungey too. Hes pretty fast I think. And Poto... him too. But, he has red hair.. Thats dorky. They should kill every red head when they are born, cause like, its a genetic fault, and it looks dorky. Wow.

|

2/6/2013 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2013 4:56 PM

Dude has a mechanical DNS in his heat, goes down in the first turn of the start through no fault of his own, picks up his bike and charges to the transfer spot, then WINS THE EFFING MAIN from the WORST gate pic and all this clown can do is critique his 'vet c' style. You, my friend, win the TARD post of the week going away. Congrats!

Did he look like a dork on the top of the box?????????????????

|

2/6/2013 4:58 PM

I know Dorks, and he ain't one

|

in a past life, I was myself

when opportunity knocked, it waited because I was busy

I gave my father a talking to

2/6/2013 4:59 PM

Did he look like a dork on the top of the box?????????????????

Yeah, kinda
|

2/6/2013 5:01 PM

I'm a Dungey fan but I have to be honest in that I dont think he looks that good this year. He doesnt have that smooth flow and controlled speed that he had on the Suzuki. I know my opinion is only worth about 2 cents.tongue

|

2/6/2013 5:04 PM

Yeah what a goon!!!
Photo

http://www.motocross.com

|

2/6/2013 5:15 PM

|

2/6/2013 5:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2013 5:23 PM

He does those "dead sailors" too that are pretty funny. If he is a "dork", what what does it make the guys he passes?

|

2/6/2013 5:26 PM

Should he just keep it pinned against the limiter like some other riders (Barcia, RV), it is obvious you have never maintained a MX race bike much less ridden one. So you like to watch C class vets race? Sorry but it sounds like you might have a Dork problem of your own.

|

2/6/2013 5:32 PM

yzmatt wrote:

Dude has a mechanical DNS in his heat, goes down in the first turn of the start through no fault of his own, picks up his bike ...more

QFT. That was an amazing night for the Dunge

|

2/6/2013 5:37 PM

Husqerdo wrote:

Should he just keep it pinned against the limiter like some other riders (Barcia, RV), it is obvious you have never maintained ...more

So, not keeping it pinned, yet wringing it out over every bump is good for the machine?

|

2/6/2013 5:49 PM

Hey Outhouser, I see your career in aquaculture is gaining traction. laughing
|

2/6/2013 6:49 PM

Husqerdo wrote:

Should he just keep it pinned against the limiter like some other riders (Barcia, RV), it is obvious you have never maintained ...more

Outsider wrote:

So, not keeping it pinned, yet wringing it out over every bump is good for the machine?

He's not wringing it out...

|

2/6/2013 6:57 PM

we all wished we could ride like dungey did at A2...don't shit yerself boy.

|

2/6/2013 7:06 PM

Did someone say DORK?
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

2/6/2013 7:11 PM

RD5 has won five AMA championships. That's a hell of a racing career where I come from!

|

2/6/2013 7:11 PM

Outsider...postin' like a boss!

Photo

Been carrying Poto's nuts all week and still have time to bag on Dunge....for winning! LOL.

|

2/6/2013 7:16 PM

yzmatt wrote:

Dude has a mechanical DNS in his heat, goes down in the first turn of the start through no fault of his own, picks up his bike ...more

As Tony DiStefano once said when he was accused of have little or no style.......Tony said " I do my stylin' at the bank!"

|

"Welcome to Southern California......the mecca of motocross racing." ~ Jason Wiegant

2/6/2013 7:18 PM

g0rd057 wrote:

Did someone say DORK?
[LINK TO IMAGE]

LOL!!!
I'm Rick James Stewart bioootch!!!!

|

2/6/2013 7:45 PM

Husqerdo wrote:

Outsider wrote:

Husqerdo wrote:

He's not wringing it out...

Come to think of it, he's had a lot of mechanical issues on two different brands... coincidence?

Maybe his careless riding style has something to do with it? Running out of gas? Wringing the throttle constantly could have been a contributing factor.

|

2/6/2013 7:48 PM

Outsider wrote:

Come to think of it, he's had a lot of mechanical issues on two different brands... coincidence?

Maybe his careless riding ...more

My god you are stupid. Careless riding style? You fucking kidding me?

|