I just won a trip to Train with AJ Catanzaro.

ArmPumped
8/2/2021 10:46pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2021 2:30pm
So this might come out a little rambly but I have maybe 3 people in my life that know what I’m talking about. But it was announced today that I won a trip to NY to train with AJ Catanzaro + $1000 just for joining his Moto Academy app. You don’t have to care but shit I had tell someone right?? Anyone here fly from Canada to the US lately? Any tips to breeze through?
|
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
8/2/2021 10:56pm
Cool!!! Woohoo If i was you i would solve the arm pump thingy before going for maximal yield. Grinning
HusqFan3
8/2/2021 11:06pm
ArmPumped wrote:
So this might come out a little rambly but I have maybe 3 people in my life that know what I’m talking about. But it was...
So this might come out a little rambly but I have maybe 3 people in my life that know what I’m talking about. But it was announced today that I won a trip to NY to train with AJ Catanzaro + $1000 just for joining his Moto Academy app. You don’t have to care but shit I had tell someone right?? Anyone here fly from Canada to the US lately? Any tips to breeze through?
Wow- good for you man... I have some serious envy going on right now!
HusqFan3
8/2/2021 11:11pm
ArmPumped wrote:
So this might come out a little rambly but I have maybe 3 people in my life that know what I’m talking about. But it was...
I just hope you're a slightly better rider than the last guy that won... The guy seemed super nice and i suck so am the last guy to making fun of anyone but for someone that had been riding for 10+yrs I was a bit surprised by the lap times he threw down in the KTM shootout vid.

https://youtu.be/CMV04gPrBy8
ArmPumped
8/2/2021 11:27pm
ArmPumped wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
I just hope you're a slightly better rider than the last guy that won... The guy seemed super nice and i suck so am the last...
I just hope you're a slightly better rider than the last guy that won... The guy seemed super nice and i suck so am the last guy to making fun of anyone but for someone that had been riding for 10+yrs I was a bit surprised by the lap times he threw down in the KTM shootout vid.

I sure hope he has a 2 stroke for me to ride because I don’t know how to ride 4 and 450’s scare the shit out of me haha.

The Shop

alphado
8/3/2021 1:35am
That's awesome! I will look for you on YouTube.
drivrswntd
8/3/2021 6:52am
ArmPumped wrote:
Just had some coworkers from Canada come across the border for some company meetings 2 weeks ago. They had to be vaccinated to leave the country and they had to have a negative PCR test that was less than 72 hours old to get back in. Other than that they had no issues. One flew in from Toronto and the other drove across from Vancouver.
ArmPumped
8/3/2021 7:01am
ArmPumped wrote:
drivrswntd wrote:
Just had some coworkers from Canada come across the border for some company meetings 2 weeks ago. They had to be vaccinated to leave the country...
Just had some coworkers from Canada come across the border for some company meetings 2 weeks ago. They had to be vaccinated to leave the country and they had to have a negative PCR test that was less than 72 hours old to get back in. Other than that they had no issues. One flew in from Toronto and the other drove across from Vancouver.
Perfect thank you. I’m double vaxed and waxed and ready for training
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
8/3/2021 9:42am
ArmPumped wrote:
Sweet! We need a video documentary of it. Congrats! 👍
ATKpilot99
8/3/2021 9:49am
That's awesome. I enjoy his YouTube channel.
ZOSICK
8/3/2021 9:51am
Awesome! Congrats!
8/3/2021 10:08am
ArmPumped wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:
I just hope you're a slightly better rider than the last guy that won... The guy seemed super nice and i suck so am the last...

ArmPumped wrote:
I sure hope he has a 2 stroke for me to ride because I don’t know how to ride 4 and 450’s scare the shit out...
I sure hope he has a 2 stroke for me to ride because I don’t know how to ride 4 and 450’s scare the shit out of me haha.
When is it? You want to try my 300RX? He's doing this at Tomahawk right?

If you can go fast at Tomahawk you can go fast anywhere.

What part of Canada are you coming from? I rode St Sophie in Quebec, as well as this place near Montreal that had 2-3 tracks and a horse arena, with a pro shop. Can't recall what it was called.
Sparkalounger
8/3/2021 10:12am
Totally understand your position of wanting to share with people that would appreciate!
Congrats and enjoy a great opportunity!
ArmPumped
8/3/2021 10:39am
HusqFan3 wrote:

ArmPumped wrote:
I sure hope he has a 2 stroke for me to ride because I don’t know how to ride 4 and 450’s scare the shit out...
When is it? You want to try my 300RX? He's doing this at Tomahawk right? If you can go fast at Tomahawk you can go fast...

What part of Canada are you coming from? I rode St Sophie in Quebec, as well as this place near Montreal that had 2-3 tracks and a horse arena, with a pro shop. Can't recall what it was called.
I’m getting picked in DC and we’re riding in Virginia somewhere. I have no idea where Tomahawk is but that would be amazing. Honestly I don’t really care what or where I ride. Just unbelievably lucky to get the chance. I’m in Alberta Canada so it’s gonna be two full days of travel.
8/3/2021 10:43am
He does the best training day of the traveling trainers that I have worked with. You will learn a lot and be tired at the end of the day.
8/3/2021 10:49am
ArmPumped wrote:
When is it? You want to try my 300RX? He's doing this at Tomahawk right? If you can go fast at Tomahawk you can go fast...

ArmPumped wrote:
I’m getting picked in DC and we’re riding in Virginia somewhere. I have no idea where Tomahawk is but that would be amazing. Honestly I don’t...
I’m getting picked in DC and we’re riding in Virginia somewhere. I have no idea where Tomahawk is but that would be amazing. Honestly I don’t really care what or where I ride. Just unbelievably lucky to get the chance. I’m in Alberta Canada so it’s gonna be two full days of travel.
Are you sure he didn't say "West Virginia"? He lives there.

ArmPumped
8/3/2021 6:55pm

ArmPumped wrote:
I’m getting picked in DC and we’re riding in Virginia somewhere. I have no idea where Tomahawk is but that would be amazing. Honestly I don’t...
Are you sure he didn't say "West Virginia"? He lives there.

I now understand that it is West Virginia. AJ has been golfing with the Lawrence brothers today and chilling at the Honda release so I’ve been filled in by Camera man Cam here and there. He said Virginia im sure as a shorthand.
Sully
8/3/2021 8:56pm
ArmPumped wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:

ArmPumped wrote:
Maybe he'll let you ride the 199 replica.
Darrin Willis
8/3/2021 9:14pm
Hey. Congrats man. Im from Alberta. Darrin Sargeant.#145. 52 year old vet. Have we raced each other?
SilverSpurs
8/4/2021 2:13am
Good job.

AJ could do with some training help.

He didn't make a SX main last season.
soggy
Fantasy
3783rd
8/4/2021 5:54am Edited Date/Time 8/4/2021 5:57am
Good job.

What a loser you must be. If you followed him the last year you would know that he wasn’t really training cause he was focused on the moto academy and knew he probably wasn’t going to make many mains.
8/4/2021 5:57am Edited Date/Time 8/4/2021 9:26am
Good job.

soggy wrote:
What a loser you must be. If you followed him the last year you would know that he wasn’t really training cause he was focused on...
What a loser you must be. If you followed him the last year you would know that he wasn’t really training cause he was focused on the moto academy and knew he probably wasn’t going to make many mains.
Every one of this dudes posts are nothing but negative and shitty.
soggy
Fantasy
3783rd
8/4/2021 6:27am
Also jealous of OP, moto academy is great, he’s doing a lot for the sport. Was hoping it would be me going! Have fun!!
SilverSpurs
8/4/2021 6:34am Edited Date/Time 8/4/2021 6:35am
Good job.

soggy wrote:
What a loser you must be. If you followed him the last year you would know that he wasn’t really training cause he was focused on...
That whooshing sound you heard was an old joke flying over your head.

I follow and enjoy AJ. Shakes head.
APLMAN99
8/4/2021 9:58am
Not exactly my idea of an ideal concert to go see, but to each his own......

Cool

APLMAN99
8/4/2021 10:06am
ArmPumped wrote:
HusqFan3 wrote:

That guy would likely lap me if we were doing over 3-4 laps.....!
Richy
8/4/2021 10:07am
Nothing useful to add and fuck knows what the travel situation is like over your way, but just wanted to wish you well man, awesome opportunity and hope you enjoy yourself 👍
jc34
8/4/2021 10:47am
Thats awesome, congratulations. He seems like a really good instructor. I think hes coming back to texas soon so I may have to look up the class.
slumpstone
8/4/2021 10:48am
Good job.

soggy wrote:
Every one of this dudes posts are nothing but negative and shitty.
You do know who he is right?

Post a reply to: I just won a trip to Train with AJ Catanzaro.

The Latest