I just won a trip to Train with AJ Catanzaro.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2021 10:46 PM

So this might come out a little rambly but I have maybe 3 people in my life that know what I’m talking about. But it was announced today that I won a trip to NY to train with AJ Catanzaro + $1000 just for joining his Moto Academy app. You don’t have to care but shit I had tell someone right?? Anyone here fly from Canada to the US lately? Any tips to breeze through?

|

8/2/2021 10:56 PM

Cool!!! w00t If i was you i would solve the arm pump thingy before going for maximal yield. grin

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

8/2/2021 11:06 PM

ArmPumped wrote:

So this might come out a little rambly but I have maybe 3 people in my life that know what I’m talking about. But it was ...more

Wow- good for you man... I have some serious envy going on right now!

|

8/2/2021 11:11 PM

ArmPumped wrote:

So this might come out a little rambly but I have maybe 3 people in my life that know what I’m talking about. But it was ...more

I just hope you're a slightly better rider than the last guy that won... The guy seemed super nice and i suck so am the last guy to making fun of anyone but for someone that had been riding for 10+yrs I was a bit surprised by the lap times he threw down in the KTM shootout vid.

|

8/2/2021 11:27 PM

ArmPumped wrote:

HusqFan3 wrote:

I just hope you're a slightly better rider than the last guy that won... The guy seemed super nice and i suck so am the last ...more

I sure hope he has a 2 stroke for me to ride because I don’t know how to ride 4 and 450’s scare the shit out of me haha.

|

8/3/2021 1:35 AM

That's awesome! I will look for you on YouTube.

|

8/3/2021 6:52 AM

ArmPumped wrote:

Just had some coworkers from Canada come across the border for some company meetings 2 weeks ago. They had to be vaccinated to leave the country and they had to have a negative PCR test that was less than 72 hours old to get back in. Other than that they had no issues. One flew in from Toronto and the other drove across from Vancouver.

|

8/3/2021 7:01 AM

ArmPumped wrote:

drivrswntd wrote:

Just had some coworkers from Canada come across the border for some company meetings 2 weeks ago. They had to be vaccinated to ...more

Perfect thank you. I’m double vaxed and waxed and ready for training

|

8/3/2021 8:23 AM

Awesome, congrats

|

8/3/2021 9:42 AM

ArmPumped wrote:

Sweet! We need a video documentary of it. Congrats! 👍

|

8/3/2021 9:46 AM

Congrats brutha!

|

8/3/2021 9:49 AM

That's awesome. I enjoy his YouTube channel.

|

8/3/2021 9:51 AM

Awesome! Congrats!

|

8/3/2021 10:08 AM

ArmPumped wrote:

HusqFan3 wrote:

I just hope you're a slightly better rider than the last guy that won... The guy seemed super nice and i suck so am the last ...more

ArmPumped wrote:

I sure hope he has a 2 stroke for me to ride because I don’t know how to ride 4 and 450’s scare the shit out of me haha.

When is it? You want to try my 300RX? He's doing this at Tomahawk right?

If you can go fast at Tomahawk you can go fast anywhere.

What part of Canada are you coming from? I rode St Sophie in Quebec, as well as this place near Montreal that had 2-3 tracks and a horse arena, with a pro shop. Can't recall what it was called.

|

8/3/2021 10:12 AM

Totally understand your position of wanting to share with people that would appreciate!
Congrats and enjoy a great opportunity!

|

8/3/2021 10:39 AM

HusqFan3 wrote:

ArmPumped wrote:

MetricHotrods wrote:

If you can go fast at Tomahawk you can go fast ...more

I’m getting picked in DC and we’re riding in Virginia somewhere. I have no idea where Tomahawk is but that would be amazing. Honestly I don’t really care what or where I ride. Just unbelievably lucky to get the chance. I’m in Alberta Canada so it’s gonna be two full days of travel.

|

8/3/2021 10:43 AM

He does the best training day of the traveling trainers that I have worked with. You will learn a lot and be tired at the end of the day.

|

8/3/2021 10:49 AM

ArmPumped wrote:

MetricHotrods wrote:

ArmPumped wrote:

I’m getting picked in DC and we’re riding in Virginia somewhere. I have no idea where Tomahawk is but that would be amazing. ...more

Are you sure he didn't say "West Virginia"? He lives there.

|

8/3/2021 6:55 PM

MetricHotrods wrote:

ArmPumped wrote:

I’m getting picked in DC and we’re riding in Virginia somewhere. I have no idea where Tomahawk is but that would be amazing. ...more

MetricHotrods wrote:

Are you sure he didn't say "West Virginia"? He lives there.

I now understand that it is West Virginia. AJ has been golfing with the Lawrence brothers today and chilling at the Honda release so I’ve been filled in by Camera man Cam here and there. He said Virginia im sure as a shorthand.

|

8/3/2021 8:56 PM

ArmPumped wrote:

HusqFan3 wrote:

ArmPumped wrote:

Maybe he'll let you ride the 199 replica.

|

8/3/2021 9:14 PM

Hey. Congrats man. Im from Alberta. Darrin Sargeant.#145. 52 year old vet. Have we raced each other?

|

8/4/2021 2:13 AM

Good job.

AJ could do with some training help.

He didn't make a SX main last season.

|

8/4/2021 5:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2021 5:57 AM

SilverSpurs wrote:

Good job.

What a loser you must be. If you followed him the last year you would know that he wasn’t really training cause he was focused on the moto academy and knew he probably wasn’t going to make many mains.

|

8/4/2021 5:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2021 9:26 AM

SilverSpurs wrote:

Good job.

soggy wrote:

What a loser you must be. If you followed him the last year you would know that he wasn’t really training cause he was focused ...more

Every one of this dudes posts are nothing but negative and shitty.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

8/4/2021 6:27 AM

Also jealous of OP, moto academy is great, he’s doing a lot for the sport. Was hoping it would be me going! Have fun!!

|

8/4/2021 6:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2021 6:35 AM

SilverSpurs wrote:

Good job.

soggy wrote:

What a loser you must be. If you followed him the last year you would know that he wasn’t really training cause he was focused ...more

That whooshing sound you heard was an old joke flying over your head.

I follow and enjoy AJ. Shakes head.

|

8/4/2021 9:58 AM

Not exactly my idea of an ideal concert to go see, but to each his own......

cool

Photo
Photo

|

8/4/2021 10:06 AM

ArmPumped wrote:

HusqFan3 wrote:

That guy would likely lap me if we were doing over 3-4 laps.....!

|

8/4/2021 10:07 AM

Nothing useful to add and fuck knows what the travel situation is like over your way, but just wanted to wish you well man, awesome opportunity and hope you enjoy yourself 👍

|

8/4/2021 10:47 AM

Thats awesome, congratulations. He seems like a really good instructor. I think hes coming back to texas soon so I may have to look up the class.

|