I just spoke with Larry Brooks

ken10b
5/2/2009 2:42am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2009 2:47am
toroP wrote:
It's about racing. That was a great battle at Salt Lake, and even #7 fans should be bummed that a lapper put himself in the middle...
It's about racing. That was a great battle at Salt Lake, and even #7 fans should be bummed that a lapper put himself in the middle. We don't get enough close races. And if you think it's coincidence, or an accident that it's Stewart's team mate getting into Reed you're a bit bonkers. List the times you've seen a lapper make that kind of move. And in a heated points battle.

I want to see race like that play out between the leaders. Anything can happen. It seems more people on this board just want to see their favorite win, and don't care about the racing.
Said perfectly
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
5/2/2009 5:14am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2009 5:22am
wildbill wrote:
where's wwhog when you need him?

fuckin' pussy.

Here's WW take on it. If I were Larry B I would have told KC to remember that the Blue flag only means hold your line...
Here's WW take on it. If I were Larry B I would have told KC to remember that the Blue flag only means hold your line, someone is lapping you. Now if James got by KC quickly but CR had to work for the pass, so what? The Blue flag does not prevent a rider from taking the fastest line around the track.

That said, once KC was passed, he made his own decisions, of that I am sure. I'm offering a $5000 stipend to the first person that can prove to me that LB actually told KC to try and take CR out. It just didn't happen. And only fools would believe otherwise . . . .

And f-you with the f-ing pussy comment. I'll have my body guards dispatch your ugly arse momentarily . . . .
You would need them Marshmellow body.
KAWboy14
5/2/2009 5:55am
Yamaboy wrote:
[color=blue]Yamaboy was dumb enough to believe you were smart enough to stop posting stupid shit on the internet. How is Larry Brooks colon these days. Any...
[color=blue]Yamaboy was dumb enough to believe you were smart enough to stop posting stupid shit on the internet. How is Larry Brooks colon these days. Any word from some solid inside sources?[/color]
oldx wrote:
HOF
no doubt
RMZ819
5/2/2009 6:15am
Bauer wrote:
LB returned my call on his way to Vegas. I'm writing this in response to those of you who actually are stupid enough to believe that...
LB returned my call on his way to Vegas. I'm writing this in response to those of you who actually are stupid enough to believe that Larry would be stupid enough to invite scrutiny from the FIM, AMA and the fans by suggesting to Kyle Chisholm that he should interfere with Reed in any way. It's a ridiculous notion and one that Brooks would not do.

When I asked him about it, he just said that Kyle made a mistake and got caught up in the moment. No big deal. He also said the last thing he would have wanted was for Kyle to hinder Reed, for the same reasons I just stated. James is the best rider in the world and in the points lead. No help needed.

Something all of you conspiracy theorists are forgetting is that to give an order like that would be cheating, and neither James, Larry, Mike Kraniak, or anyone else on the team are cheaters. Rules are rules, fools.

Larry hasn't won all those championships with all those different riders by being a dumbass, he's won because he's smart, experienced, and knows about the politics of the sport. He may not always say what you want to hear, including on these boards, but he gives it to you straight.
There's no doubt that Brooks is a piece of shit but Reed getting beat by Stewart had less to do with KC and more to do with himself. The guy needs to look in the mirror and ask himself what happened to the 30 points he was spotted. He was only down .9 at the finish line after the KC deal and never made 1/10 of a second up from that point on. Stewart dropped him. Just like he always does.

KC fucked up but he did not take Reed down and Reed lost very little time in that corner.

What Reed is doing is kind of like a basketball coach bitching to the press about 1 bad call after they just got beat by 35 and had 25 turnovers.

The Shop

BobbyM
7/10/2011 10:41am
Bauer wrote:
LB returned my call on his way to Vegas. I'm writing this in response to those of you who actually are stupid enough to believe that...
LB returned my call on his way to Vegas. I'm writing this in response to those of you who actually are stupid enough to believe that Larry would be stupid enough to invite scrutiny from the FIM, AMA and the fans by suggesting to Kyle Chisholm that he should interfere with Reed in any way. It's a ridiculous notion and one that Brooks would not do.

When I asked him about it, he just said that Kyle made a mistake and got caught up in the moment. No big deal. He also said the last thing he would have wanted was for Kyle to hinder Reed, for the same reasons I just stated. James is the best rider in the world and in the points lead. No help needed.

Something all of you conspiracy theorists are forgetting is that to give an order like that would be cheating, and neither James, Larry, Mike Kraniak, or anyone else on the team are cheaters. Rules are rules, fools.

Larry hasn't won all those championships with all those different riders by being a dumbass, he's won because he's smart, experienced, and knows about the politics of the sport. He may not always say what you want to hear, including on these boards, but he gives it to you straight.
damn rights
JCRF217
7/10/2011 10:47am
Bauer wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
damn rights
Why would you dig up a two year old thread, that someone lied on to try to prove that larry isn't an idiot?
BobbyM
7/10/2011 10:49am Edited Date/Time 7/10/2011 10:52am
JCRF217 wrote:
Why would you dig up a two year old thread, that someone lied on to try to prove that larry isn't an idiot?
i was fishing for asswipes and jackoffs...congrats.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/10/2011 11:15am
JCRF217 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
Does that mean your always fishing for yourself?
carlosmacho
7/10/2011 11:16am
JCRF217 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
hahahahahahaah.....oh jeez

Post a reply to: I just spoke with Larry Brooks

The Latest