I just posted issue 1 of the classic Inside Motocross for your viewing pleasure

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2018 11:58 AM

My classic commentary of issue #1 of the classic magazine Inside Motocross is up for your viewing enjoyment. Inside Motocross Magazine Issue #1

|

7/31/2018 12:02 PM

Thanks Tony! I had a couple of those issues. jody sux.

|

7/31/2018 12:26 PM

I see an Internet narrative is developing that Jody picked up the phone and ended this mag. Hale said he decided to drop it himself, but I think MXA played a role.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

7/31/2018 12:46 PM

Bradshaw’s orange Axo gear/ helmet paint job is probably the best looking kit of all time.

|

7/31/2018 12:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2018 1:01 PM

Jody wasn't the guy that had the plug pulled..........his boss and owner of hi torque Roland Hinz did though........and Jim was being PC..........trust me HT gave them an "offer" they (axo usa and more importantly axo Italy) couldn't refusewink wink

|

7/31/2018 2:49 PM

Great stuff, and appreciated. Thank you.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/31/2018 3:13 PM

mauidex wrote:

Jody wasn't the guy that had the plug pulled..........his boss and owner of hi torque Roland Hinz did though........and Jim ...more

Makes sense. Every time I hear his name I think of the story Super Hunky told about how Hinz roosted him one time at a riding event. So a little bit later Hunky lined him up with a dune buggy and roosted the shit out of him. And apparently that's why Hunk left Hi-Torque.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.