I hope AC wins a bunch of titles

avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
6/1/2020 9:39pm
I just saw that on the Insta and I couldn't be more proud of Adam. That is one smart, compassionate dude who knows what humanity, and humility is.

Just slow the fuck down once in a while! Laughing
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
6/1/2020 11:34pm
What exactly is it that he said that you disagree with?
tobz
6/2/2020 12:20am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2020 1:07am
Lad has the brain for good internet skills but unfortunately No good for him leading the premier class with it for a few years to come, that’s if he’s not forced into an early retirement.

PS im probably reading too much into this but I had to re-read his post when he busts out the “This is the greatest country on earth” is this what he literally means?
I can support a notion that “this is a great country” but stating that “this is THE greatest country on earth”?
I just....I just gotta laugh and shake my head, that sort of mentality is pretty much why the greatest country in the world is the laughing stock of the news hour at the moment
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
6/2/2020 2:28am
Personal attacks instead of providing clarity. Perfect.

The Shop

Question
6/2/2020 3:20am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2020 3:21am
Smart.

I think he has the potential to win a title after calming down a little, especially after Tomac, Roczen and Musquin's era. I think the highest level is more grinding than let us say a top 5 top 10 level which often explains shorter careers, I hope not but it is often what happens.

I guess we will see huge battles between Webb, Anderson, AC, Ferrandis and Forkner in 3 or 4 years. (and maybe Jett !)
theesloth
6/2/2020 4:51am
pdub187 wrote:
Personal attacks instead of providing clarity. Perfect.
He must be watching the President
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
6/2/2020 5:44am
We got a glue eater right here.
tingo
6/2/2020 6:00am
tobz wrote:
Lad has the brain for good internet skills but unfortunately No good for him leading the premier class with it for a few years to come...
Lad has the brain for good internet skills but unfortunately No good for him leading the premier class with it for a few years to come, that’s if he’s not forced into an early retirement.

PS im probably reading too much into this but I had to re-read his post when he busts out the “This is the greatest country on earth” is this what he literally means?
I can support a notion that “this is a great country” but stating that “this is THE greatest country on earth”?
I just....I just gotta laugh and shake my head, that sort of mentality is pretty much why the greatest country in the world is the laughing stock of the news hour at the moment
Reread it again and if you're going to quote someone, do it right. He said "I believe that this..." which makes it an opinion, and not some fact he is throwing around. He also didn't emphasize the "THE" like you did. In any case, he's not wrong. WhistlingGrinning
tobz
6/2/2020 6:32am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2020 6:33am
tobz wrote:
Lad has the brain for good internet skills but unfortunately No good for him leading the premier class with it for a few years to come...

tingo wrote:
Reread it again and if you're going to quote someone, do it right. He said "I [b]believe[/b] that this..." which makes it an opinion, and not...
Reread it again and if you're going to quote someone, do it right. He said "I believe that this..." which makes it an opinion, and not some fact he is throwing around. He also didn't emphasize the "THE" like you did. In any case, he's not wrong. WhistlingGrinning
“I believe” is irrelevant. It’s an absurd statement either way regardless if you think it’s fact or opinion. You’ve helped with my point though, thanks.
He’s ain’t right either, seen the news in the last 3 months? Whistling
6/2/2020 6:59am
There's nobody on vital whose avatar and comments fit so perfectly together as yours.

Post a reply to: I hope AC wins a bunch of titles

The Latest