I have the best wife in the world!!!!!

yz763
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:01am
Not much of a poster but my wife called me today to tell me she has a brand new YZ450 waiting for me when I get home!!

I've been in the sport my whole life but a big injury made me decide it was time to put MX on hold and go back to college. I graduated a few years ago and have been a bike whore since. I have been bugging her left and right to let me get a new 450 and she got me one.

I'm so pumped that I just had to post!
|
Digger437
8/9/2011 5:10pm
Pixs of wife or it didn't happen! Just saying, seriously, Congrats that's awesome. But we will still need the pixs!
Pdub
8/9/2011 5:13pm
Cool story, bro
Mstock
8/9/2011 5:14pm
Does she have a sister?

The Shop

EastFlorida
8/9/2011 5:14pm
Yes you do! That is so fantastic she did that. Hang on to that lady!
yz763
8/9/2011 5:18pm
HAHA!!! No pics, sorry guys. No sisters either.
trent079
8/9/2011 5:21pm
My wife would never do that.... never
machine
8/9/2011 5:30pm
trent079 wrote:
My wife would never do that.... never
Haha...Let's see a show of hands who's wives nag them for going out THEMSELVES to get a bike and the next time a big bill comes in they let you have it.

Here's how mine always goes down.

"See I told you you shouldn't have got that bike, we could have paid off that bill, but noooo you just had to have that bike instead".
yz763
8/9/2011 5:32pm
machine wrote:
Haha...Let's see a show of hands who's wives nag them for going out THEMSELVES to get a bike and the next time a big bill comes...
Haha...Let's see a show of hands who's wives nag them for going out THEMSELVES to get a bike and the next time a big bill comes in they let you have it.

Here's how mine always goes down.

"See I told you you shouldn't have got that bike, we could have paid off that bill, but noooo you just had to have that bike instead".
HAHA!! I figured that was coming if I just showed up with a new bike.
trent079
8/9/2011 5:42pm
My wife yelled at me for braking my lower leg at Crossroads Mx over the cell phone. She said, " see if you would have came to the wedding instead of your stupid race you wouldn't be hurt." She really went off on me for this lil video.... It's her Dad's golf cart. lol

yz763
8/9/2011 5:46pm
Holy shit!!! That's classic!!
machine
8/9/2011 5:47pm
Haha.....I'm glad i'm not the only one who has to endure this shit!

I can't believe you didn't get hurt on that landing dude...lol!
munsch121
8/9/2011 5:53pm
yz763 wrote:
Not much of a poster but my wife called me today to tell me she has a brand new YZ450 waiting for me when I get...
Not much of a poster but my wife called me today to tell me she has a brand new YZ450 waiting for me when I get home!!

I've been in the sport my whole life but a big injury made me decide it was time to put MX on hold and go back to college. I graduated a few years ago and have been a bike whore since. I have been bugging her left and right to let me get a new 450 and she got me one.

I feel you brother....When I wanted to rebuild my 2006 LTR, she simply said "why not just buy another one so you have two" and there was a nice shiny 2008 in my van 2 days later Woohoo THE BEST PART ???? It was my present for quitting my job to stay home with the kids while she works...A Good woman is hard to find, but when you find one, don't fuck it up LOL Blink
peelout
8/9/2011 5:55pm
that's pretty cool, bro. good on ya.

but "best" and "wife" never go in the same sentence together
trent079
8/9/2011 5:57pm
machine wrote:
Haha.....I'm glad i'm not the only one who has to endure this shit!

I can't believe you didn't get hurt on that landing dude...lol!
I had a dent in my calf for a long time where it landed on me. It was a dare and I was drinking heavily that day. haha My father in law was so pissed.
8/9/2011 6:00pm
I asked my wife if she wanted to go to Vegas in Oct. for the Monster Cup. She really wanted to, but couldn't part with our one-year old daughter, so she suggested I go with my buddy Chad (who happens to be the craziest - and single - party dude I know). Stunned, I immediately called Chad. Without hesitation, he was in. He says, "That should be about a $1200 weekend ... once I pay for the prostitute." I thought tha was hilarious, so I told my wife.

Now she isn't so cool about me going to Vegas.
trent079
8/9/2011 6:00pm
munsch121 wrote:
I feel you brother....When I wanted to rebuild my 2006 LTR, she simply said "why not just buy another one so you have two" and there...
I feel you brother....When I wanted to rebuild my 2006 LTR, she simply said "why not just buy another one so you have two" and there was a nice shiny 2008 in my van 2 days later Woohoo THE BEST PART ???? It was my present for quitting my job to stay home with the kids while she works...A Good woman is hard to find, but when you find one, don't fuck it up LOL Blink
No way? Seriously? Fuck n a! I am jealous.
8/9/2011 6:05pm
yz763 wrote:
Not much of a poster but my wife called me today to tell me she has a brand new YZ450 waiting for me when I get...

That is a woman that truly loves you...hold on to her, brother. I have lost the love of my life because I was too proud a guy.
machine
8/9/2011 6:07pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2011 6:08pm
I asked my wife if she wanted to go to Vegas in Oct. for the Monster Cup. She really wanted to, but couldn't part with our...
I asked my wife if she wanted to go to Vegas in Oct. for the Monster Cup. She really wanted to, but couldn't part with our one-year old daughter, so she suggested I go with my buddy Chad (who happens to be the craziest - and single - party dude I know). Stunned, I immediately called Chad. Without hesitation, he was in. He says, "That should be about a $1200 weekend ... once I pay for the prostitute." I thought tha was hilarious, so I told my wife.

Good god man, why the hell would you tell her that?

You just broke every man code in the book with that one...lol!
8/9/2011 6:17pm
This post gives this 20 year old hope that there are woman out there worth all your efforts. So far all the girls I've involved with have been BAD NEWS.
yz763
8/9/2011 6:21pm
That is a woman that truly loves you...hold on to her, brother. I have lost the love of my life because I was too proud a...
That is a woman that truly loves you...hold on to her, brother. I have lost the love of my life because I was too proud a guy.
I feel you man. Why's really cool is she has never been around the industry and was always brought up that motorcycles in general are dangerous. I've taken her to several races here in the SE and it has really opened her eyes. She said this is something that she is finally able to understand and we can do it together. The fact that it is something we can do together was a big influence on her decision to surprise me.
machine
8/9/2011 6:21pm
This post gives this 20 year old hope that there are woman out there worth all your efforts. So far all the girls I've involved with...
This post gives this 20 year old hope that there are woman out there worth all your efforts. So far all the girls I've involved with have been BAD NEWS.
I once had a friend who told me that "women are like dog turds, the older they get, the easier they are to pick up"

I know, it didn't have anything to do with what you just said, but I thought it was funny anyways..Grinning
mjskier
8/9/2011 6:23pm
My wife bought me a brand new KTM 300 XC-W a few years back. She buys me tools too.
munsch121
8/9/2011 6:28pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2011 6:29pm
munsch121 wrote:
I feel you brother....When I wanted to rebuild my 2006 LTR, she simply said "why not just buy another one so you have two" and there...
trent079 wrote:
No way? Seriously? Fuck n a! I am jealous.
Dead ass serious my friend. She doesn't like jewelry, perfume, and doesn't even believe in that big wedding bullshit. So when I quit my job, her idea was to get hitched in front of a judge in jeans and a tee shirt so I could be covered under her insurance policy and change her tax filing status LOL Her ONLY "flaw" is she has a phobia of driving, so she can't drive for shit LOL but other than that, I am a blessed man Cool
8/9/2011 6:33pm
That is a woman that truly loves you...hold on to her, brother. I have lost the love of my life because I was too proud a...
yz763 wrote:
I feel you man. Why's really cool is she has never been around the industry and was always brought up that motorcycles in general are dangerous...
I feel you man. Why's really cool is she has never been around the industry and was always brought up that motorcycles in general are dangerous. I've taken her to several races here in the SE and it has really opened her eyes. She said this is something that she is finally able to understand and we can do it together. The fact that it is something we can do together was a big influence on her decision to surprise me.
That's just awesome. I have always believed that motocross is a family sport. My mom and dad surprised me on my birthday with a dirt bike that I didn't even ask for, but for years I had read Motocross Action Magazine just because I was amazed as a child by the dirt bikes I had seen on the magazine isle at the local grocery store. Cool thing for you guys, for sure!
DrSweden
8/9/2011 8:51pm
yz763 wrote:

That's just awesome! But I'm sure you deserve it since my understanding is that you often reap what you saw! So good work man! Smile
8/9/2011 8:52pm
I asked my wife if she wanted to go to Vegas in Oct. for the Monster Cup. She really wanted to, but couldn't part with our...

Dude. You can't tell her EVERYTHING!!!

captmoto
8/9/2011 9:02pm
SCORE dude, I didn't think they made them like that anymore. My wife brought a truck home for me a while back. She drove her grandmother home in my POS 78 Toyota p/u. After she didn't come home for like 4 hours I hear a horn in the drive way and she's in a new Toyota P/U. She told me she couldn't believe I was driving around in that POS. The only other cool thing she got me was a Rem 870. She has never told me what I can or can't get for myself. Her attitude actually puts pressure on me to behave.

Post a reply to: I have the best wife in the world!!!!!

The Latest