I have an idea!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2018 5:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2018 5:47 AM

During the post race press conferences how about getting a mircrophone to the people asking the riders questions. That way we can tell what the hell the question was that they are responding to. It's no wonder why this sport isn't taken as serious as it could be. Terrible. A post race interview with the top 3 finishers that are up there responding to questions that the listeners can't hear. Very amateur.

|

4/23/2018 5:52 AM

|

4/23/2018 6:03 AM

Dude they messed up 1 conference. Relax. Literally every other one is fine

|

4/23/2018 6:08 AM

Really? That's the answer then huh? Just plain didn't have one this week? Seriously? What? Did someone forget to BRING A MIC TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE? Come on. That's embarrassing. So who does Eli wish he was as big as on the last lap. I have no idea what the person asked or made a comment about that Marv and Eli responded to.

|

4/23/2018 9:25 AM

walleyeguy wrote:

Really? That's the answer then huh? Just plain didn't have one this week? Seriously? What? Did someone forget to BRING A MIC TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE? Come on. That's embarrassing. So who does Eli wish he was as big as on the last lap. I have no idea what the person asked or made a comment about that Marv and Eli responded to.

If you watch it on the Supercross Live Facebook page, you can hear the questions.

And it was Rob Gronkowski who Eli was referring to being as big as.

|

4/23/2018 9:35 AM

walleyeguy wrote:

Or... Maybe the microphone was accidentally turned off. You can't honestly be upset over a small mistake like that, right? Yikes.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

4/23/2018 9:49 AM

So tired of people excusing screw ups.

It was a screw up. OP is right. It was embarrassing. Turned off? Maybe for the first 10 seconds of the first question. No one is monitoring for production quality? Again, inexcusable and embarrassing.

And I can hear the responses now. "Oh, you never screw up?" Yes of course I do. That's not being dismissive or excusing. Own and fix. As a person who's been on the production side, having a whole conference go by with no audio from the gallery is just bush league.

Now the thing I really am wondering about is how no one seems to be having a cow over Blair asking Jason to calm down his language. No 6 pager about it this week?

And where was Aaron? (j/k boys)

|