Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2018 11:04 AM

GuyB wrote:

The news is coming...just not as fast as you'd like it to. smile

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Any hints?? wink

GuyB wrote:

Yep. A couple guys in the booth, and a couple on the floor. Oh, and one person for the podium spot. wink

Well that's disappointing if they're all gonna be dudes. grin

|

12/19/2018 11:06 AM

GuyB wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Any hints?? wink

GuyB wrote:

Yep. A couple guys in the booth, and a couple on the floor. Oh, and one person for the podium spot. wink

each day till the announcement, can you tell us a potential candidate who is NOT going to do it?

|

12/19/2018 11:08 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

Well that's disappointing if they're all gonna be dudes. grin

Okay, one *person* for the podium.

|

12/19/2018 11:10 AM

kb228 wrote:

each day till the announcement, can you tell us a potential candidate who is NOT going to do it?

Yes. Ronald McDonald is not on the announcing team.

|

12/19/2018 11:13 AM

Weege and RV would be amazing!

|

12/19/2018 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2018 12:26 PM

GuyB wrote:

kb228 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Nice one! Lol.

Man, you would think Stew was doing it as top secret and last minute as this has been. (Btw guys, that was a joke) smile

Pretty sure it is Ralph on pbp, Will Christien on the podium/floor, Daniel Blair or maybe RC on the floor on occasions and the rotation of mystery guests for the analyst.

|

12/19/2018 12:34 PM

GuyB wrote:

kb228 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Well shit thats who i was hoping for

|

12/19/2018 12:36 PM

kb228 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

flatout111 wrote:

Nice one! Lol.

Man, you would think Stew was doing it as top secret and last minute as this has been. (Btw guys, that was a ...more

The only issue I see with rotating analysts is the casual fan won't be able to get familiar with them and will constantly wonder who the hell the other guy in the booth with Ralph is.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

Thanks to : Factory Effex, Simi Valley Cycles, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, Mika Metals

12/19/2018 12:41 PM

GuyB wrote:

flatout111 wrote:

Nice one! Lol.

Man, you would think Stew was doing it as top secret and last minute as this has been. (Btw guys, that was a ...more

mattyhamz2 wrote:

The only issue I see with rotating analysts is the casual fan won't be able to get familiar with them and will constantly ...more

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the idea. Not so much for that reason, though. I just think that a broadcast team needs to work together a lot to become familiar with each other and become good as a team.

Art and David
Weege and GL
Bob Miller and Jim Fox (hockey)

The rotation thing I'm not a fan of but we'll see, I guess. I think it may be they are looking for the right person and this is one way to find said person.

|

12/19/2018 12:43 PM

flatout111 wrote:

Nice one! Lol.

mattyhamz2 wrote:

The only issue I see with rotating analysts is the casual fan won't be able to get familiar with them and will constantly ...more

flatout111 wrote:

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the idea. Not so much for that reason, though. I just think that a broadcast team needs to work ...more

I agree! Or the dudes from Canada until this year. Those guys were great too!

I'd have to assume that's exactly what they are doing though

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

Thanks to : Factory Effex, Simi Valley Cycles, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, Mika Metals

12/19/2018 1:12 PM

GuyB wrote:

ETA?

|

12/19/2018 1:20 PM

GuyB wrote:

Photo
|

12/19/2018 1:39 PM

Dave Despain to the white courtesy phone please!!!

|

12/19/2018 1:49 PM

I just want someone who doesn’t sugar coat anything.
Chad when he retires would be great or DV. I don’t want anyone who was boring in interviews in there career. I would take retired RV though.

|

12/19/2018 2:55 PM

Unlike a lot of folks rooting for Weege .. have to admit he'd be my last pic. Different strokes for different blah blah... but for me, he's kinda annoying. Hard to describe, comes across as too goofballish and flippant. kinda like a class clown who's shtick is wearing thin.

|

12/19/2018 3:13 PM

Ralph will be there.

|

12/19/2018 3:41 PM

mooch wrote:

Unlike a lot of folks rooting for Weege .. have to admit he'd be my last pic. Different strokes for different blah blah... but ...more

LOL...sounds more like you're describing Matthes, to me (don't get me wrong now, Matthes is awesome)...tongue

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

12/19/2018 3:56 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

flatout111 wrote:

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the idea. Not so much for that reason, though. I just think that a broadcast team needs to work ...more

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I agree! Or the dudes from Canada until this year. Those guys were great too!

I'd have to assume that's exactly what they are ...more

As hard as the new peeps r trying, the Canadian series production is 30% of what it was.

Travers was (is) a great announcer.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

12/19/2018 4:07 PM

2nd time........tellin' ya Dunge will be a big part.

|

" And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

12/19/2018 4:48 PM

GuyB wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Any hints?? wink

GuyB wrote:

Do you know who ?
And does the person call you Guy B
Or just Guy?

|

12/19/2018 5:23 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Do you know who ?
Or just Guy?

GuyB.

|

12/19/2018 6:11 PM

Mike Alessi or Daniel Blair should be in the booth with Ralph

|

12/19/2018 6:39 PM

GuyB wrote:

Tarz483 wrote:

Do you know who ?
Or just Guy?

GuyB wrote:

GuyB.

So that eliminates the Dunge lol

|

12/19/2018 7:26 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

...and I know which podcasts you listen to. smile

|

12/19/2018 7:51 PM

imagine if they got art back....he was/still is the voice of moto for me

|

12/19/2018 8:09 PM

My guess is it won't take long for people to miss Emig.

|

12/19/2018 8:17 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Ralph will be there.

Looks like I’ll put the tv on mute again this year and play the Crusty 1 and Moto XXX soundtracks, among other tunes.

|

12/19/2018 8:20 PM

GuyB wrote:

GuyB.

Tarz483 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

...and I know which podcasts you listen to. smile

Indeed

|

12/20/2018 3:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2018 3:03 AM

My guess it will be a tall good looking recent champion who won’t upset viewers.
Even was on a Wheaties box.

I like the way he talks about what the riders are thinking.

The Producer will play it conservative, a great role model guy who just shot one past the goalie.

GL’s drawl works ok for outdoors, but SX, you gotta move fast.
Weege is on probation for his podcast intro. Yikes.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

12/20/2018 3:09 AM

Drtbykr wrote:

My guess it will be a tall good looking recent champion who won’t upset viewers.
Even was on a Wheaties box.

I like the way ...more

Photo
|